Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425
    Thanks
    tnx tnx tnx tnx tnx ^_^

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by nilly View Post
    You'll need to add whatever they added, unless you like errors.
    Well you can catch them with exceptions, but only if those packets do not require a forced answer for that request. (so you can just ignore those packets :P and never answer sth to the kabam server hehe.)

So .... whatever. i think i ll start too maybe i can help with some stuff.
    Btw, i spoke with marinepower and we had a little disput. he said he wouldn't like if that project keeps up, especially because of the fact, that many aspects of marinepower client/proxy are giving others a big advantage over other players. Though i said that we should try to build up something like a small sdk toolbox to work with messages and stuff. even trading things. he refused to give me the sourcecode.

PS: How did you decompile that project properly? i tried it too. but got sooo many errors that i was too lazy to go through them all.. (like 200 or sth)
    Also deobfuscating some code mmhh. (if you used one deobfuscator, which did you use for that project?)

Greetz Caschque

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Please don't necro-bump old threads!!Use the base Oryx Hates java API and build upon it please
    Liked my Post? Say Thanks!
    Before saying that a developer is wrong, think harder. Maybe, YOU are wrong since the dev knows more about his own programs than you do and has more knowledge about what he is doing.
    -- Direct Quote from the XDA-Developers Forums.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by caschque View Post
    Well you can catch them with exceptions, but only if those packets do not require a forced answer for that request. (so you can just ignore those packets :P and never answer sth to the kabam server hehe.)

So .... whatever. i think i ll start too maybe i can help with some stuff.
    Btw, i spoke with marinepower and we had a little disput. he said he wouldn't like if that project keeps up, especially because of the fact, that many aspects of marinepower client/proxy are giving others a big advantage over other players. Though i said that we should try to build up something like a small sdk toolbox to work with messages and stuff. even trading things. he refused to give me the sourcecode.

PS: How did you decompile that project properly? i tried it too. but got sooo many errors that i was too lazy to go through them all.. (like 200 or sth)
    Also deobfuscating some code mmhh. (if you used one deobfuscator, which did you use for that project?)

Greetz Caschque
    Well we never actually decompiled the program into a working project. We basically edited the java bytecode to get it to work. Take sometime to read through the thread. It basically covers the whole process/programs we used. Also note that this was done when the only thing that broke marinepower's was the packet id's. There are changes now to the packets themselves that would need to be updated as well. This would be fairly difficult to do with bytecode.
    Be careful, stray too far from the pack and you'll get lost.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to nilly For This Useful Post:

JustAnoobROTMG (12-21-2012)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nilly View Post
    Well we never actually decompiled the program into a working project. We basically edited the java bytecode to get it to work. Take sometime to read through the thread. It basically covers the whole process/programs we used. Also note that this was done when the only thing that broke marinepower's was the packet id's. There are changes now to the packets themselves that would need to be updated as well. This would be fairly difficult to do with bytecode.
    TLDR: Its pointless to try to update Marinepower using bytecode edition.
    Its better to start another proxy from Oryx hate Java
    Due to a recent DMCA takedown attempt we had to remove Faintmako brain. Please do not paid attention to what he say or do.

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425