Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Thanks
    I am printing the check, but does nothing to and doesn't work bypass helpp

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    does it work on 32bit? or has to be in 64?

Thanks
    i have a questions
    how about the thread with [release] those release hack will work too?

and other questions
    keep using this bypass

and use detected hak
    it won't banned forever right??
    Last edited by oJingo; 09-06-2012 at 11:44 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BluntGod_ View Post

************** REMEMBER 'OUTDATED/PATCHED' HACKS DO NOT FUCKING WORK!!!!! ONLY HACKS WITH 'DETECTED' WILL. OUTDATED/PATCHED HACKS AND DETECTED HACKS ARE TWO DIFFERENT THINGS, PLEASE READ THE THREAD ENTIRE BEFORE YOU COMPLAIN. I EVEN STATED IN THE VIDEO TO ONLY USE HACKS FROM A WEEK AGO OR LESS THAT SAY [DETECTED] NEXT TO THE THREAD NAME. MAKE SURE CROSSFIRE IS IN C:/PROGRAM FILES NOT C:/PROGRAM FILES(x86)!!

For needed extra support : Skype - Flam3z11.

Your probably thinking , "No way this can't be real?!" Well nigga , its real. Usually i'm making tools in the Combat Arms section but I got really tired of making tools , getting banned , and making new accounts so I moved over to the CrossFire section. Recently while messing around in VB I developed tool that completely bypasses XTrap. Meaning what? You can now play with all the old detected hacks.

** REMEMBER ONLY USE 'DETECTED' HACKS NOT ONES THAT ARE 'PATCHED/OUTDATED' **

I'm actually surprised this hasn't been made yet.

Requirements :

- CrossFire must be located in C:/Program Files NOT C:/Program Files (x86). (CrossFire should be located exactly here ; C:\Program Files\Z8Games\CrossFire).

Instructions :

I've added a video to ensure no one messes up. If for some reason you can't watch the video and you need text instructions , just basically open the bypasser and click inject (the 'Step One: Check' part really doesn't matter I just kinda added it in there for fun), start your injector with administrative properties and run CrossFire *REMEMBER TO STILL USE AN UNDETECTED INJECTOR!! THIS PROGRAM ALLOWS YOU TO USE OLD HACKS , BUT INJECTORS CAN STILL BE DETECTED (USE THE NEWEST ONE YOU CAN FIND). ALSO REMEMBER ALWAYS START THE BYPASSER BEFORE YOU START CROSSFIRE** and you should watch the video anyways.

***Extra Important Info :

I'm guessing everyones gonna go for HackerMaybe's D3D menu , when using make sure to MANUAL INJECT ON LOGIN(meaning inject the bypass , run CrossFire , minimize the screen and inject the DLL then open it back up. Duh). Because it will still come up as detected if you don't. Also, Please thank me since this is like the biggest release in this section ever.

** UPDATED INFO **

- Any hacks that say detected from ANY time period will work , for example all hacks on this page ;

CrossFire Hacks - Page 23 - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking - Hacks, Cheats, Trainers, Games, Downloads

Do work. Even from hacks from 2010 will work as long as there not outdated/patched. Just thought i'd share that. Have fun.

*EXTRA PROOF OF BYPASS*

Heres me using HackerMaybe's D3D menu just for all the doubters .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Virus scans - https://www.virustotal.com/file/ed64...is/1346722189/ & BluntGod_'s XTrap Bypass CF Edition V1.0.rar - Jotti's malware scan
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Approve - @Temperrr @-BiESi @Jigsaw @Hannibal @DaRk @BACKD00R
    Credits - Me. Derp.

(Last time I forgot to add the Download...)

You can make a video running with any hack of these that have been detected not patched
    CrossFire Hacks - Page 18 - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking - Hacks, Cheats, Trainers, Games, Downloads

Note: if they work these hack that were not detected the injector works which once were otherwise not, carried out since that thou hast brought forth out this topic in an effort to use it and not able to

---------- Post added at 04:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:02 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by paulalopez View Post
    You can make a video running with any hack of these that have been detected not patched
    CrossFire Hacks - Page 18 - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking - Hacks, Cheats, Trainers, Games, Downloads

Note: if they work these hack that were not detected the injector works which once were otherwise not, carried out since that thou hast brought forth out this topic in an effort to use it and not able to

jejjejejeej bommmmmmmmmmm sin respuesta

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by paulalopez View Post

---------- Post added at 04:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:02 PM ----------

jejjejejeej bommmmmmmmmmm sin respuesta
    I dunno wtf you just said , if you don't like the program, I don't give a shit. Don't use it.

---------- Post added at 04:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:30 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ProHackTB View Post
    It give an error when I press check button
    IGNORE THE FUCKING CHECK BUTTON.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to BluntGod_ For This Useful Post:

tsqa (09-06-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    OMG Thanks

Thanks
    I dunno wtf you just said , if you don't like the program, I don't give a shit. Don't use it.

---------- Post added at 04:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:30 PM ----------

IGNORE THE FUCKING CHECK BUTTON.

noteeeeeeeeeeeeee

And no longer believe much that can't you're anybody a zero to the left speaks with respect firecracker
    It is not that it is a matter of these publishing trash shit that doesn't help to nor mierdaaaaaaaaaaaa and only draw thank you

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    u r missing some thing or i who missing it

my problem is i got hack tool detected i avoid x trap error but got hack tool detected i think it's not working

btw i followed all instructions

i hope u answer me fast

Thanks
    dude its not working man
    i try to use ur bypasser and used detected hack
    i still got banned
    need help???

Go Left, Right, Left, Left, Right Congrats you arrived to Hell
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Hack tool has been detected buddy! used same injector as you did good thing i tested it on my noob account

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    hack tool detected man -_-
    HArlem ShaKe In Jeddah

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    k well its detected now.
    @Hannabal @Temperrr @-BiESi

/Close?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to BluntGod_ For This Useful Post:

Madovic (09-08-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    k well its detected now.
    @Hannabal @Temperrr @-BiESi

/Close?
    Damn I had a lot of fun using it, Many thanks mate for the 2 days of fun and I hope that u'll update it to work again soon

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Madovic For This Useful Post:

BluntGod_ (09-08-2012)

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678