Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Glaceon View Post
    K then why you reply here?
    Because I simply can? You have no right to provoke me from posting in a public thread.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by Vogue View Post

Because I simply can? You have no right to provoke me from posting in a public thread.

Ur fukny , it dosen't take much for you to feel provoqued...
    If you dont like cf releases why you play it?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Ur fukny , it dosen't take much for you to feel provoqued...
    If you dont like cf releases why you play it?
    May I ask what drugs you are on?

When did I state I don't like CF releases? How does CF releases have to do with a quick-scoping montage? Seriously, use your head before making a post because you're showing off your ultimate stupidity.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold

May I ask what drugs you are on?

When did I state I don't like CF releases? How does CF releases have to do with a quick-scoping montage? Seriously, use your head before making a post because you're showing off your ultimate stupidity.

Go play BF3 son don't try me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    It's Duck watch my video in Crossfire video sharing
    Thanks If I helped Bro

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Go play BF3 son don't try me.
    I salute you for constantly changing the topic because I am outsmarting you whenever you make a stupid statement.

I don't play BF3, I play COD.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold

I salute you for constantly changing the topic because I am outsmarting you whenever you make a stupid statement.

I don't play BF3, I play COD.

Epic noob who think he's better than everybody...if you don't like CF patches don't Play it , and if your that dumb to always reply my Comments then you fail Son.

Go Play your COD and leave people in peace noob.

Last edited by Glaceon; 10-12-2012 at 03:16 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Epic noob who think he's better than everybody...if you don't like CF patches don't Play it , and if your that dumb to always reply my Comments then you fail Son.

Go Play your COD and leave people in peace noob.

1) When did I claim I was better than everybody? Exactly, stop pulling shit out of your ass.
    2) Where the fuck do you get CF patches from? This is in the CF DISCUSSION thread and this is regarding a MONTAGE. Not a fucking patch.
    3) How am I dumb to reply to your comments? The only reason you are posting is because you don't realize how stupid you are. If I don't reply then you'll simply start implying that I am a pussy.
    4) I am leaving people in peace. YOU'RE the one who started this shit first by quoting me and telling to not post here when I was even complimenting his montage. Grow the fuck up kid.
    5) Lastly, I can confidently claim that I am more superior than you, not EVERYBODY, but YOU. Considering how dumb you are, I can gladly say even a 1st grader would be smarter than you.

Now, shut the fuck up and quit humiliating yourself further. Also, thanks for calling me epic!

Last edited by The Hobbit; 10-12-2012 at 03:24 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold

"Epic noob" Stop Being bubble Head fagget no more answer , dont need to talk to morons like you , quit paying to be an asshole.
    Why do people take COD's shit and put it on a free FPS.
    Now go to see your mom and QQ SON.

If you want to be superior than some1 , stop being an asshole and act like you are Superior.

END.
    Last edited by Glaceon; 10-12-2012 at 03:39 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    "Epic noob" Stop Being bubble Head fagget no more answer , dont need to talk to morons like you , quit paying to be an asshole.

Now go to see your mom and QQ SON.

If you want to be superior than some1 , stop being an asshole and act like you are Superior.

END.
    Your English is so fucking terrible.

"Stop being bubble head fagget" --What are you, like 5? How the hell am I a bubble-head, and how does that relate to our argument? LOL.

"dont need to talk to morons like you , quit paying to be an asshole." -- I'm the moron here? You're the one that is being outsmarted. No one asked you to post stupid comments in the first place, so why'd you suddenly decide to pull your head out of your ass? Once again, are you 5? Paying to be an asshole? Lmfao, seriously kid. You make no sense, you moronic fuck.

"Now go to see your mom and QQ SON." -- You're fucking hilarious using stupid elementary school comebacks. Go see my mom? I already did, she's at my aunt's house right now. Don't tell me what to do. You're the one who's QQing by telling me to not post here because you are somehow offended because I implied that CF players are copying COD's tactic which is quick-scoping.

"If you want to be superior than some1 , stop being an asshole and act like you are Superior." -- Nope. I'm not being an asshole at all, it's only you who's mentally ill and you are claiming I am being an asshole due to your illness. I don't need to act like I am more superior than you, because it's clearly quite obvious.

Good job man, keep embarrassing yourself with stupidity filled responses. I am really enjoying outsmarting you, because it's just too easy. You are not competition at all man.

*If you haven't noticed, I'm adding an extra emoticon every time I outsmart you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold

Your English is so fucking terrible.

"Stop being bubble head fagget" --What are you, like 5? How the hell am I a bubble-head, and how does that relate to our argument? LOL.

"dont need to talk to morons like you , quit paying to be an asshole." -- I'm the moron here? You're the one that is being outsmarted. No one asked you to post stupid comments in the first place, so why'd you suddenly decide to pull your head out of your ass? Once again, are you 5? Paying to be an asshole? Lmfao, seriously kid. You make no sense, you moronic fuck.

"Now go to see your mom and QQ SON." -- You're fucking hilarious using stupid elementary school comebacks. Go see my mom? I already did, she's at my aunt's house right now. Don't tell me what to do. You're the one who's QQing by telling me to not post here because you are somehow offended because I implied that CF players are copying COD's tactic which is quick-scoping.

"If you want to be superior than some1 , stop being an asshole and act like you are Superior." -- Nope. I'm not being an asshole at all, it's only you who's mentally ill and you are claiming I am being an asshole due to your illness. I don't need to act like I am more superior than you, because it's clearly quite obvious.

Good job man, keep embarrassing yourself with stupidity filled responses. I am really enjoying outsmarting you, because it's just too easy. You are not competition at all man.

*If you haven't noticed, I'm adding an extra emoticon every time I outsmart you.
    I seen it just make you more retarded , wanna be . im not gonna waste my time watching your douchebag replies so have fun go QQ more.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    I seen it just make you more retarded , wanna be . im not gonna waste my time watching your douchebag replies so have fun go QQ more.
    Obviously you are wasting your time watching my "douchebag replies" if you are responding back

It does not make me seem more retarded. It is white in the black that I am outsmarting the fuck outta you. I thought you were going to pull your head out of your ass, but it seems not.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Leached!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    You must banned i told Duck for that Say Good bye Leacher
    Thanks If I helped Bro

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Lol this isn't even your montage. This is clearly duck's montage.
    Most of the parts was from this video:

and this

16. The Following User Says Thank You to JimTheGreat For This Useful Post:

anamasryaraby (10-21-2012)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast