Thread: ps3 controller

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold

ps3 controller

i want a cheap ps3 modded controller for mw3 with rapid fire, drop shot, quick scope and hold breathe but a cheap one not 100$

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Not possible. Most modded controllers are priced for 80$+ as far as I know. Unless you have like a close friend or so who can mod controllers, you are out of luck.

Why do you even need a modded controller? COD is so fucking easy. Quickscoping I have a natural talent in , rapid fire is just gay since it ruins your cover completely and people call you a pussy for using it, drop shotting is very simple with Tactical layout, and fuck breath holding.

I bought like 3-4 regular controllers in total, all of them broke. The one I recently bought from Radioshack broke from my nephew dropping milk on it (yes, I know. I was so fucking pissed, but he cries to play his LEGO games...). Believe it or not, I still play with the default controller I got with my PS3 around 2 years ago. Really worn out though, but still in like a 7/10 condition.

Nice story, isn't it?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    go rapidmodz.com. Its cheap as like $50.. I got it for 45 with quickscope and rapidfire for a standed controller. depends what you buy, and how you want it, I am pretty sure without the option for dropshot etc, it would be pretty cheap.. thanks. click the thanks button for me won't ya??
    CLICK THE THANKS BUTTON IF I HELPED!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by unknowned_xd View Post
    go rapidmodz.com. Its cheap as like $50.. I got it for 45 with quickscope and rapidfire for a standed controller. depends what you buy, and how you want it, I am pretty sure without the option for dropshot etc, it would be pretty cheap.. thanks. click the thanks button for me won't ya??

You are trying to tell me that you got a modded controller for 45 when the actual controller is 60$ itself without any mods? Ahaha, I caught you red-handed there bud.

Thanks
    You can buy the controllers whole sale cheaper. Rapid Modz does a lot of sales so I'm sure that how there so cheap. (if he is being truthful)

---------- Post added at 08:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 PM ----------

You can buy the controllers whole sale cheaper. Rapid Modz does a lot of sales so I'm sure that how there so cheap. (if he is being truthful)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFloridaSniper View Post

---------- Post added at 08:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 PM ----------

They barely do any sales. Rapid Modz always has high prices depending on whatever modes you decide on adding onto it.

The controller is worth more than 60 itself, there's no possible fucking way he got a MODDED controller for 45$.