Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh

Post Battlefield3 Trn+5 June 4th Patch(Reduce Recoil,No Spread,Nametags,Minimap,Steady)

who ever made this hack has made it undetected i swear guys i used ur hacks before the updates and when it was detected i was like darn it and then i did it again but i run it quickly activate all features and it would never be detected when it was if i tried just leaving it on it was detected and the other method it wasnt so dono if this will help you but update it and everyone should run it like that run it activate hit close

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bashfullbass For This Useful Post:

godhim (09-16-2012)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bashfullbass View Post
    who ever made this hack has made it undetected i swear guys i used ur hacks before the updates and when it was detected i was like darn it and then i did it again but i run it quickly activate all features and it would never be detected when it was if i tried just leaving it on it was detected and the other method it wasnt so dono if this will help you but update it and everyone should run it like that run it activate hit close
    Sure, lets just ask people to take out a couple hours of their life in order to make a free hack that will last until the next update. Please remember they are not getting paid and whoever makes these public hacks have no obligation to update their detected hacks.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    dude really go troll somewhere else coz you one of those idiots who just troll shit thinkn you smart im just posting a post letting them know that the hack can be forever undetected not to go make it so plz go copy paste your crap some other forum same old stuff

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bashfullbass View Post
    dude really go troll somewhere else coz you one of those idiots who just troll shit thinkn you smart im just posting a post letting them know that the hack can be forever undetected not to go make it so plz go copy paste your crap some other forum same old stuff

I hate answering nicely and have impolite arrogant children like you throw a tantrum. You should read the definition of a troll, because its clear you don't know it. On account of the fact I did no such thing, and your reply was what a troll would actually say.

Its hilarious, I know you have trouble with disabilities, but please do try to type with proper grammar. Just so people can understand you better.

Even though you don't have anything important to say.

Oh, and I'd thought I'd let you know. Your little trick has been used on many games in the past and it has always been detected and patched.

Go away troll.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Noovaa For This Useful Post:

TokyoMiller (09-19-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    You so burned him. :P

Thanks
    If you want real hacks go buy them.
    [IMG]https://i279.photobucke*****m/albums/kk123/rsdhiresh/BF3.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    No one is going to take time out to update a hack so someone can use it for free. If you want hacks that constantly get updated best bet is to pay for them.