Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Threadstarter
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantagasm View Post
    You focused on one small part of what i said.This is not a discusion about wether there is an afterlife or not.
    Lets start over...
    I believe that the Quran is gods words, so WHAT EVER! no matter what it has inside it... I completely believe in it and comply 100% without asking questions.
    Therefore, Quran says that the bible is distorted which means it is! it say Jews killed Messengers so they did, Quran has scientific facts that has been discovered lately, Basically Quran itself is a Miracle.

But you don't believe in Quran, so you will never understand.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    Lets start over...
    I believe that the Quran is gods words, so WHAT EVER! no matter what it has inside it... I completely believe in it and comply 100% without asking questions.
    Therefore, Quran says that the bible is distorted which means it is! it say Jews killed Messengers so they did, Quran has scientific facts that has been discovered lately, Basically Quran itself is a Miracle.

And the Torah and Bible which were around centuries before the Quran warned to beware of false prophets.
    To the Torah followers, Jesus and Muhammad would be a false prophet.
    To the Bible followers Muhammad would be a false prophet.
    See how the chain of bullshit works there?

As far as science in the Quran goes we've already refuted the majority of it's claims,
    and I personally had to explain to you some of it because you couldn't even decipher the passages correctly.
    You might want to understand context first, before trying to understand science.
    Last edited by Ethereal; 10-01-2012 at 10:06 AM.

Threadstarter
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post

And the Torah and Bible which were around centuries before the Quran warned to beware of false prophets.
    To the Torah followers, Jesus and Muhammad would be a false prophet.
    To the Bible followers Muhammad would be a false prophet.
    See how the chain of bullshit works there?

As far as science in the Quran goes we've already refuted the majority of it's claims,
    and I personally had to explain to you some of it because you couldn't even decipher the passages correctly.
    You might want to understand context first, before trying to understand science.
    I'm thinking to post more science facts, and yes the name of Muhammad is mentioned in the Torah, but they tried to hide it :

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I'm thinking to post more science facts, and yes the name of Muhammad is mentioned in the Torah, but they tried to hide it :

Lol..are you kidding me? Again, I gave you a 1600 year old Bible.
    Let me guess, the evil Jews were always conspiring against the Muslims and removed those parts?
    Are you serious? On the one hand, Muslims will claim that the Bible is corrupted and will attack it from all possible angles,
    and on the other hand they'll use it to their advantage when they feel that it suits their purposes.Classic Muslim debate tactic.
    There is no Muhammad in the Torah, nor the New Testament. Not even debatable.

Threadstarter
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

Lol..are you kidding me? Again, I gave you a 1600 year old Bible.
    Let me guess, the evil Jews were always conspiring against the Muslims and removed those parts?
    Are you serious? On the one hand, Muslims will claim that the Bible is corrupted and will attack it from all possible angles,
    and on the other hand they'll use it to their advantage when they feel that it suits their purposes.Classic Muslim debate tactic.
    There is no Muhammad in the Torah, nor the New Testament. Not even debatable.
    Do you believe that the bibles and the Torah nowadays are the same ones that was 1600 years ago? Yes or no?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Do you believe that the bibles and the Torah nowadays are the same ones that was 1600 years ago? Yes or no?
    I already told you yes, and I provided you proof of that by comparing text from the 1600 year old bible with the American standard Bible.
    They matched WORD FOR WORD. Obviously you don't even bother clicking links that I post.
    I'd also like to bring up the Bodmer Papyrus. There are fragments of the New Testament that are over 1,800 years old.
    There are pieces of the papyrus that contain full passages from the books of Luke and John.
    Don't you think if there was anything corrupted in these fragments compared to the new Bibles in circulation,
    that it would cause an absolute uproar in the Christian world? There is nothing changed. Read up on it if you don't believe it.

BAV - Vatican Library

As far as Muslims trying to say Muhammad was mentioned in the Bible to be a prophet, let me explain something to you.
    According to the Torah, as well as the New Testament, Jews were the chosen people.
    Which means they were chosen to spread Gods word, this started with Abraham.
    In every mentioning of prophets in the Bible, one thing was always the same:
    That the prophet would be "brethren" which means that all prophets of God would be descendants of the 12 tribes of Judah.
    Anyone that was not a descendant of the 12 tribes would be considered a Gentile.
    So by Muslims claiming that Muhammad is mentioned in the Bible as a prophet is completely illogical.
    There is no way that someone one of Arabic descent would be given that title, because he would be considered a gentile.
    There is also no kind of proof in the Bible that would lead to such a wild claim.
    As a matter of fact there is no mention of Muhammad in the Bible period.
    Even Christians believe they are gentiles, and if there are any out there to claim different then they didn't understand the entirety of their holy book.
    Last edited by Ethereal; 10-01-2012 at 03:31 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Lets start over...

Which is why you believe in slavery, genocide, and inequality among women.

Threadstarter
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

Which is why you believe in slavery, genocide, and inequality among women.
    inequality among women, can I know what you mean?
    Like I know your fighting for the right of woman to show her chest and shit, but thats not okay with us.
    if your women are cheap and sluts ours aren't.
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    i
    your women are cheap and sluts ours aren't.
    Probably because they fear for their lives because they face getting stoned to death or shot in the head.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    inequality among women, can I know what you mean?
    Like I know your fighting for the right of woman to show her chest and shit, but thats not okay with us.
    if your women are cheap and sluts ours aren't.
    How about show her face?

Oh you don't honestly want to get into the burqa now do you? thats an argument too easy to win.

Threadstarter
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

How about show her face?

Oh you don't honestly want to get into the burqa now do you? thats an argument too easy to win.
    There is no need to show her face to strangers and people who got nothing to do with her, the woman belong to her husband and her family.
    There is some who force their daughters and wife to cover their face but there is others who simply doesn't.

I see nothing wrong in a religion that care about the woman value that show how precious it is.
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    There is no need to show her face to strangers and people who got nothing to do with her, the woman belong to her husband and her family.
    There is some who force their daughters and wife to cover their face but there is others who simply doesn't.

I see nothing wrong in a religion that care about the woman value that show how precious it is.
    Sounds more like insecurity issues among Muslim men to me.

Threadstarter
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

Sounds more like insecurity issues among Muslim men to me.
    We call it honor and respect.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    We call it honor and respect.
    Then they should HONOR a woman by giving her the RESPECT to choose.
    It's not required in the Quran for a woman to cover her whole face,
    yet there are Islamic countries that discriminate against women that do not.

Threadstarter
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

Then they should HONOR a woman by giving her the RESPECT to choose.
    It's not required in the Quran for a woman to cover her whole face,
    yet there are Islamic countries that discriminate against women that do not.
    "And tell the believing women to reduce [some] of their vision and guard their private parts and not expose their adornment except that which [necessarily] appears thereof and to wrap [a portion of] their headcovers over their chests and not expose their adornment except to their husbands, their fathers, their husbands' fathers, their sons, their husbands' sons, their brothers, their brothers' sons, their sisters' sons, their women, that which their right hands possess, or those male attendants having no physical desire, or children who are not yet aware of the private aspects of women. And let them not stamp their feet to make known what they conceal of their adornment. And turn to Allah in repentance, all of you, O believers, that you might succeed." (24:31)

"O Prophet, tell your wives and your daughters and the women of the believers to bring down over themselves [part] of their outer garments. That is more suitable that they will be known and not be abused. And ever is Allah Forgiving and Merciful." (33:59)

"And women of post-menstrual age who have no desire for marriage - there is no blame upon them for putting aside their outer garments [but] not displaying adornment. But to modestly refrain [from that] is better for them. And Allah is Hearing and Knowing." (24:60)

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast