Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

Oh sorry, i disregarded that because it was just too stupid. Of course men can be raped. Though they are not higher in statistics, there are still many cases of such, especially in lower poverty areas and prisons.

I'm more or less surprised that this was even brought up, as I still can't see the reason people think this "prevents rape".
    -Which is not the womens fault either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post

It obviously has nothing to do with preventing rape. Muslim men are just insecure.
    God forbid if someone else finds their woman attractive, that must mean she's gonna auto pilot her cunt towards him.
    That bitch may Allahu Akbar her pussy right around another mans dick

Threadstarter
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    -Lets take a step back here, God let women walk around for thousands of years before telling them it was sinful? LOL, right.
    And guess what, God mentioned in the Quran that those women are all forgiven because they didn't know.

---------- Post added at 09:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    that have never happen in my society, but your society has all kind of scums even females.
    shitty society.

---------- Post added at 09:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 AM ----------

It obviously has nothing to do with preventing rape. Muslim men are just insecure.
    God forbid if someone else finds their woman attractive, that must mean she's gonna auto pilot her cunt towards him.
    Listen, 1 woman belong to her husband, so in Islam the woman can show her private parts to her husband only, while any women in your society in general can show her private parts to anyone, they just walk around in the street and be proud with it?
    It shows how cheap you are walking around and showing off, anyone can get into your pants...
    bottom line Quran showed the real value of the Muslim female and how precious it is.

---------- Post added at 09:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 AM ----------

Oh sorry, i disregarded that because it was just too stupid. Of course men can be raped. Though they are not higher in statistics, there are still many cases of such, especially in lower poverty areas and prisons.

I'm more or less surprised that this was even brought up, as I still can't see the reason people think this "prevents rape".
    -Which is not the womens fault either.
    Who would you rapist rape? a fucking slut with tight clothes alone walking in the alley? or a women wearing burka and god knows whats under that burka.
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post

Who would you rapist rape? a fucking slut with tight clothes alone walking in the alley? or a women wearing burka and god knows whats under that burka.
    You realize that there are sick people out there that fuck animals right?
    What makes you think all rapists even care what they would look like?Rape is mostly about domination anyway.

Threadstarter
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

You realize that there are sick people out there that fuck animals right?
    What makes you think all rapists even care what they would look like?Rape is mostly about domination anyway.
    The chanced of a half naked slut to get raped is bigger than the chance of a women wearing burka to get raped.
    /done
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    The chanced of a half naked slut to get raped is bigger than the chance of a women wearing burka to get raped.
    /done
    The fact that you generalize western ladies as all walking around half naked on the street just shows your blatant ignorance. /done

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    And guess what, God mentioned in the Quran that those women are all forgiven because they didn't know.

---------- Post added at 09:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 AM ----------

that have never happen in my society, but your society has all kind of scums even females.
    shitty society.

---------- Post added at 09:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 AM ----------

Listen, 1 woman belong to her husband, so in Islam the woman can show her private parts to her husband only, while any women in your society in general can show her private parts to anyone, they just walk around in the street and be proud with it?
    It shows how cheap you are walking around and showing off, anyone can get into your pants...
    bottom line Quran showed the real value of the Muslim female and how precious it is.

---------- Post added at 09:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 AM ----------

1. Oh how conveniant. God let people live in sin for thousands of years before he bothered to correct it. Seems like sin isn't that big of a deal.
    2. It does happen your society.
    3. Funny, you know so little about indecent exposure. Which freedom to do something does not mean everyone does it all the time. It just means we don't STONE THEM FOR IT.
    4. You are putting the blame on the woman, not the man. Its shameful how you constantly think women dressing like such is cause for rape. No, the sick perverts are, and you are to much of a chauvanist to realize this shit.
    Last edited by Empire; 10-03-2012 at 02:05 PM.

Threadstarter
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

1. Oh how conveniant. God let people live in sin for thousands of years before he bothered to correct it. Seems like sin isn't that big of a deal.
    2. It does happen your society.
    3. Funny, you know so little about indecent exposure. Which freedom to do something does not mean everyone does it all the time. It just means we don't STONE THEM FOR IT.
    4. You are putting the blame on the woman, not the man. Its shameful how you constantly think women dressing like such is cause for rape. No, the sick perverts are, and you are to much of a chauvanist to realize this shit.
    Okaay, so when ever someone date your sister, fuck her, and then walk away with no return the very next morning. after he got what he needed
    life goes on like nothing happen, you people disgust me for real.
    thats the freedom your talking about?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Okaay, so when ever someone date your sister, fuck her, and then walk away with no return the very next morning. after he got what he needed
    I don't know if Empire has a sister or not, I have three.
    They are all capable of making their own decisions, and I would not intervene unless someone caused them physical harm.
    Would I be pissed if someone pulled a one night stand on them? Honestly they are my sisters, I don't even want to think about that shit.
    They make the decision if they want to have sex, whatever happens after that comes with the territory.
    If a one night stand is something not welcome and causes dismay, then it's quite simple. Don't have sex with the person until you get to know them.
    I don't see why shit like this "disgusts" you. It has nothing to do with you.
    If anything you being an overly judgmental asshole that wants to control other peoples personal lives is disgusting.

Threadstarter
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

I don't know if Empire has a sister or not, I have three.
    They are all capable of making their own decisions, and I would not intervene unless someone caused them physical harm.
    Would I be pissed if someone pulled a one night stand on them? Honestly they are my sisters, I don't even want to think about that shit.
    They make the decision if they want to have sex, whatever happens after that comes with the territory.
    If a one night stand is something not welcome and causes dismay, then it's quite simple. Don't have sex with the person until you get to know them.
    I don't see why shit like this "disgusts" you. It has nothing to do with you.
    If anything you being an overly judgmental asshole that wants to control other peoples personal lives is disgusting.
    It is disgusting when a girl do sex with a guy who will not marry her.

like I said you and your whole life style disgusts me, alcohol, sex out of lust and not out of husband to wife love, drugs, and pigs meat that eat shit all day long.
    and best of all same sex marriages.

Islam saved me from everything above.
    Last edited by RedSpot; 10-03-2012 at 05:05 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

like I said you and your whole life style disgusts me, alcohol, sex out of lust and not out of husband to wife love, drugs, and pigs meat that eat shit all day long.
    It is people like you that make others weary of Islam..don't you understand that?
    Not everyone is religious. Some people don't even believe in marriage in the sense that you do, or marriage all together.
    Atheists and Pagans were on this planet far before man brought God into ancient society. That is a fact.
    Maybe you should take a long look at the "disgusting" attributes in yourself before passing judgment on others that don't follow your ideology.

Threadstarter
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

It is people like you that make others weary of Islam..don't you understand that?
    Not everyone is religious. Some people don't even believe in marriage in the sense that you do, or marriage all together.
    Atheists and Pagans were on this planet far before man brought God into ancient society. That is a fact.
    Maybe you should take a long look at the "disgusting" attributes in yourself before passing judgment on others that don't follow your ideology.

so doing these stuff 2000+ years ago justify doing it nowadays?

Thanks
    /done
    Meanwhile Europe has more nude beaches than America. That makes sense.

The way you are talking makes it sound like people should be ashamed of their bodies, though if "Allah" created them, why be ashamed at all? Why be ashamed of the "creators creation"? That sure makes a fuck load of sense.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    The freedom of choice? Yeah I guess so.
    You must be a virgin to hate sex so much and use it in such a weird way.

I think your sexual frustration is the cause of this.

and best of all same sex marriages.

O_O

It saved you from easily made choices? Wow, thank god a whole religion was needed for what you could do on your own.

Though I have to say, its funny that Islam prohibits such things because God was ok with it back then.

Oh well, God must change his mind from time to time.

Thanks
    shitty society.
    Islam Review - Presented by The Pen vs. the Sword Featured Articles . . . Islam: the Facade, the Facts The rosy picture some Muslims are painting about their religion, and the truth they try to hide.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Problem here is that men can't control themselves so they make women cover themselves.

I mean what is this,

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

Lehsyrus (10-05-2012)

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast