Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

Personal help (relationship)

Now im not really good at relationships cause i havnt had many but im just seeking some advise on what to do and that sorta stuff.

i have taken her out to a total of 6 times in 2 weeks and another 2 coming up soon we arnt in a relationship but i would like to be i have asked her but this was before i started taking her out (we have known each other for 2 years but only just started "hanging-out") and she said that she wasnt ready. since our last session together she cuddled up to me and hugged but im not sure if i taking it wrong or not.

Now i dont really know when to hug her all i know is when we first meet up and when she leaves and that's about it.

If anyone could let me in on some tips on how to make it run smoother that would be greatly appreciated ( i am 16 and she is 17 btw ) and not looking to screw just for a nice clam relationship i guess

Cheers sozdog

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Just ask her out. The worst she can say is "no". Or if you're still not comfortable, ask her friends if she likes you etc

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Tall kiwi For This Useful Post:

sozdog (09-19-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    well we both go to different schools but one of her friends did add me on facey. and i was thinking about asking her out before schoolies just so she feels comfortable around me but i dont wanna ask her to soon, cause i only asked like 3-5 weeks ago and it may make her feel pressured.

and yes kiwis are awsome!!

thanks for the advice i will probs use it =D

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    dumb dudes asking for help on mpgh you should use google instead asking for help on mpgh...... google is your best friend.....
    @andyrobin 1+ vouch trusted guy
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/443-crossf...sfire-acc.html
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/443-crossf...ore-enter.html
    Proof i got from trade and for those who think i am andy
    @eMagfx trusted guy i went first
    @proton+ i went first trusted guy
    @-Twisted- he went first and waited and trusted me very great guy !

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Fanbo View Post
    dumb dudes asking for help on mpgh you should use google instead asking for help on mpgh...... google is your best friend.....
    google doesnt know everything my problem might not even show up.

and id rather explain in more detail then 'when do i ask her out'

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Fanbo View Post
    Its not stupid so be quiet please Many people ask for advice here

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Tall kiwi For This Useful Post:

sozdog (09-19-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    My god, man the fuck up and ask her out already. She obviously likes you, otherwise she wouldn't cuddle you and shit. The amount of times you've been going out with her, she's probably expecting you to pop the fucking question already.

She obviously wants the d. She's already got a pussy mate, she doesn't need another one.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by OSF View Post
    My god, man the fuck up and ask her out already. She obviously likes you, otherwise she wouldn't cuddle you and shit. The amount of times you've been going out with her, she's probably expecting you to pop the fucking question already.

She obviously wants the d. She's already got a pussy mate, she doesn't need another one.

I'm gonna take tall kiwis advice and ask one of her friends and I know she doesn't want the d.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Pffft. Sounds fine to me, don't rush it!

You've just gotta' spent more time with her, but don't push any of that bf/gf shit, she'll figure that out for herself once she's spent enough time with you.
    "Depending on the context, I may or may not enjoy getting stoned to death" - zιтнιυм™

Ex WarRock Minion Force

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Zithium For This Useful Post:

sozdog (09-19-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Zithium View Post
    Pffft. Sounds fine to me, don't rush it!

You've just gotta' spent more time with her, but don't push any of that bf/gf shit, she'll figure that out for herself once she's spent enough time with you.
    Thanks I will Do that.

Also thanks for not going off like other people

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by sozdog View Post
    I'm gonna take tall kiwis advice and ask one of her friends and I know she doesn't want the d.
    Don't take it literal. Wanting the D just means she's into you. But you have to ask yourself this, "is she hugging because it's me, or does she hug all her friends?". The answer to that will show you whether or not she's into you. Man up, take initiative, you don't woo a girl by being quiet about things. If you really feel uncomfortable making moves, than just ask straight up if she'll go out with you. If she says yes, then everyone's a winner. If she says no, then you know your answer and be over with it. You're only 16, you got nothing to lose by being straight about this.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc For This Useful Post:

sozdog (09-19-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post

Don't take it literal. Wanting the D just means she's into you. But you have to ask yourself this, "is she hugging because it's me, or does she hug all her friends?". The answer to that will show you whether or not she's into you. Man up, take initiative, you don't woo a girl by being quiet about things. If you really feel uncomfortable making moves, than just ask straight up if she'll go out with you. If she says yes, then everyone's a winner. If she says no, then you know your answer and be over with it. You're only 16, you got nothing to lose by being straight about this.
    That's some solid advice.
    CPU: Intel i5 2500k
    MEMORY: Gskill 8gb 1600mhz (4gb x 2)
    MOBO: Gigabyte GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3
    HDD: OCZ Agility 3 (60gb) and WD Caviar Blue (1tb)
    GPU: HIS AMD HD 6950 (x2 crossfire)

My Anime List: https://myanimelist.net/profile/CowsGoMooo

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

Thanks man I'll take the advise but it would be hard if she says no because I work with her 3 times a week.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by sozdog View Post
    Thanks man I'll take the advise but it would be hard if she says no because I work with her 3 times a week.
    Don't take it to heart dude. It just means she won't be attracted to you in that way. But she already enjoys spending time with you, so don't feel so bad if she say no. At least you'll have a friend that was honest. No matter what, take advantage of the outcome.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc For This Useful Post:

sozdog (09-19-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

Don't take it to heart dude. It just means she won't be attracted to you in that way. But she already enjoys spending time with you, so don't feel so bad if she say no. At least you'll have a friend that was honest. No matter what, take advantage of the outcome.
    Thanks for the advice you are completely right I'll give it a go next week and see the outcome thanks again made me understand alot more :P

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast