Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Lightbulb v3 Spammer for Realm of the Mad God (And any program...in background/foreground)

Spams Messages in Realm of the Mad God, good for trading/selling/buying/recruiting.

How to use:
    1. Open a client in adobe projector.
    2. Run Spammer.exe and click "Process" select "FlashPlayer"
    3. Click "OK"
    4. Setup the delay you want between each message.
    5. Type the message you want it to send in the big text area...
    6. Hit Add, this adds it to the list, if this is all the messages you want to send move on otherwise GOTO step 5.
    7. Choose Background or Foreground mode.
    8. Hit start to start, hit stop to stop.

Virus Scans:
    VirusTotal
    Jotti

Updates
    Code:
    Version 3.0.0
    Background Mode:
    * Fixed issues with mistyping
    * Fixed messaging and made it instantaneous

Version 2.0.0
    Background Mode:
    Improvements:
    * Made typing speed faster
    * Issue is that the game refuses the ctrl button so paste doesn't work thereby the bot has to type out the message still...
    Known Issues:
    - Random issues with mistyping.
    - Random issues with getting into a failure loop
    - Is somehow sending the ESC key...I've looked into the messaging and don't see the issue however i am looking for it.

Foreground Mode:
    * Uses Copy + Paste method
    * Uses the same list as the background mode and thereby allows any messages.

Version 1.0.0
    *Initial Release
    Future Updates:
    * Make it able to attach to multiple processes (multi-box botting), this allows spamming via multiple accounts on multiple servers.
    Thank me if you like it.

<b>Downloadable Files</b> Downloadable Files
    Last edited by Dr Donkey Kong; 09-20-2012 at 06:55 PM.
    It is as easy as abc 123.

2. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Dr Donkey Kong For This Useful Post:

Anonymous....123 (09-19-2012),Antheor (09-23-2012),CalciumFire (09-21-2012),CurseDemon (09-22-2012),Cyeclops (09-20-2012),digdogbone (09-26-2012),DozerBoy (09-20-2012),Dudutxsuio (10-08-2012),emillto (09-29-2012),Intgod (09-25-2012),iwantyourkandy (10-08-2012),jazzyx (10-07-2012),jsmoothzz (09-21-2012),kaijne (09-30-2012),lolpot132 (09-30-2012),nightbloos (10-01-2012),ploycint (09-28-2012),pokie (09-22-2012),Rpg_rip (06-28-2016),shadow_00 (09-20-2012),Sinisterbigboi (09-20-2012),smurflolol (09-25-2012)

Thanks
    Lol as soon as Nachos approves it, you release another

This looks really cool though! Instant messaging

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Approved

I have marked the old thread as outdated.

The lines in my Steam are i's

Thanks
    Thank you for updating this! It work very well, i'm looing forward to the next features Wich language did you use to program this?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Excellent for trolling. Thanks.

Thanks
    @Dr Donkey Kong Testing it out, works like a charm, I even put in a long as text just to see how it would work out...it types out fast w/o a problem n spams pretty good...(spam was just to test out how it would do for longer msgs) Great work :3

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    Lol as soon as Nachos approves it, you release another

This looks really cool though! Instant messaging
    @Anonymous Thanks, yeah i didn't mean for it to work out that way. I just had some time the next day and thought why not.

Quote Originally Posted by Nachos View Post
    Approved

I have marked the old thread as outdated.
    @Nachos Thanks, there is another older version that isn't marked outdated but should be:
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/599-realm-...ackground.html

Quote Originally Posted by Antheor View Post
    Thank you for updating this! It work very well, i'm looing forward to the next features Wich language did you use to program this?
    @Antheor This is all written in c#, the keyboard.dll does all the heavy lifting and the WinForm is basically just a shell. Glad you like it and i don't know what other features it really needs, other than making it so i can multi-box...any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by CalciumFire View Post
    Excellent for trolling. Thanks.
    @CalciumFire Thanks it definitely helps when selling or buying.

Quote Originally Posted by pokie View Post
    @Dr Donkey Kong Testing it out, works like a charm, I even put in a long as text just to see how it would work out...it types out fast w/o a problem n spams pretty good...(spam was just to test out how it would do for longer msgs) Great work :3
    @pokie Glad to hear that it was all resolved i didn't bother testing too much so i'm glad someone is.

Thanks
    @Antheor This is all written in c#, the keyboard.dll does all the heavy lifting and the WinForm is basically just a shell. Glad you like it and i don't know what other features it really needs, other than making it so i can multi-box...any ideas?
    @Dr Donkey Kong

Well a feature that you can try to add is "Edit" , there is "ADD" and "Remove" But nothing for correcting if we mess up.
    Actually i bought a book and i'm trying to learn Java (I started testerday) I'm really interessed about coding and all the stuffs.

Well i think your Spammer is Really good, here are some feature you can add too:

- Save the text (Dont have to entrer it again when you restart the spammer)
    - Choose if the message are : 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 or random. For example 1 / 2 / 1 / 5 / 1 / 4 / 1
    - Add random delay (From 1 Sec / 2 sec / 10 sec) that we can set up
    - Can choose multi process, or can launch many bot without conflict
    - A hard feature that you could add, but i think it could be possible : Detect everyone in the server and /Tell them 1 by 1 telling to them a message.

Thanks
    @Dr Donkey Kong You should add a feature if you typed in a text, for ex: "Selling life pot for 4def each", to have this also added to prevent getting eaten by the mollom spam filter., "Selling life pot for 4def each." Make it that it would add a period, then removes it for the next one, adds one, removes one, etc...so it also has a consistent differential text that mollom wouldn't recognize as spam and block it, and like @Antheor edit feature to edit your msgs would be nice.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Antheor View Post
    @Dr Donkey Kong

Well a feature that you can try to add is "Edit" , there is "ADD" and "Remove" But nothing for correcting if we mess up.
    Actually i bought a book and i'm trying to learn Java (I started testerday) I'm really interessed about coding and all the stuffs.

Well i think your Spammer is Really good, here are some feature you can add too:

- Save the text (Dont have to entrer it again when you restart the spammer)
    - Choose if the message are : 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 or random. For example 1 / 2 / 1 / 5 / 1 / 4 / 1
    - Add random delay (From 1 Sec / 2 sec / 10 sec) that we can set up
    - Can choose multi process, or can launch many bot without conflict
    - A hard feature that you could add, but i think it could be possible : Detect everyone in the server and /Tell them 1 by 1 telling to them a message.
    - Well a feature that you can try to add is "Edit" - Done (click on item in list and it shows text in text field edit it, click add then remove old.
    - Save the text - In progress (will likely use .xml or .json file formats to save this list, could use settings but i don't love them)
    - Choose if the message order - In progress (need to make a new controller for this)
    - Add random delay - In progress (would this be a random min and max?)
    - Can choose multi process, or can launch many bot without conflict - Already no conflict (adding multi-process is the next step)
    - Detect everyone in the server and /Tell them 1 by 1 telling to them a message - Without making this into a proxy or a memory reader this won't be possible

Quote Originally Posted by pokie View Post
    @Dr Donkey Kong You should add a feature if you typed in a text, for ex: "Selling life pot for 4def each", to have this also added to prevent getting eaten by the mollom spam filter., "Selling life pot for 4def each." Make it that it would add a period, then removes it for the next one, adds one, removes one, etc...so it also has a consistent differential text that mollom wouldn't recognize as spam and block it, and like @Antheor edit feature to edit your msgs would be nice.
    - prevent getting eaten by the mollom spam filter - done (randomizes from a symbol list "!@#.* " no quotes)
    - edit feature to edit your msgs would be nice -Done (same as above)

Thanks
    looking fwd to it, any idea when it's coming out?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    I can release v4 probably this week.

Thanks
    @Dr Donkey Kong what will v4 have added compared to v3? xD
    or is it just "* Make it able to attach to multiple processes (multi-box botting), this allows spamming via multiple accounts on multiple servers.
    Thank me if you like it."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Works like a charm
    Though tbh, the 'foreground' option seems useless to me. It does the same thing, but it limits anything else you want to do at the same time. you would be better having it run in 'background' even if you where using it in the foreground.

Question...
    Is it a scam if I have a mule account spamming "B> *item* for 2 ammys" (but ignoring all trades) while i'm on another mule a little bit to the other side spamming "S> *same_item* for 1 ammy"
    Last edited by Madmayhem; 10-08-2012 at 07:25 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    New Version Released:
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/599-realm-...ml#post6755679

@Madmayhem Foreground is just there because it is there...background is default because it is the recommended version.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Dr Donkey Kong For This Useful Post:

Madmayhem (10-09-2012)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast