Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by nilly View Post
    Well if you miss placed some code, that can cause it to not work. Although more times than not it will crash if you done something like that. So assuming you did the changes like the guide said and you loaded up your client and realized that it doesn't have the auto-special/heal-pot/nexus functionality it probably means you didn't compile it back together correctly. After adding the code to the .asasm file you need to rabcasm the code back into an .abc file then abcreplace the original .abc file in the swf with the one you just compiled.
    That's exactly what I did.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by asadadsad View Post
    sorry for beeing a noob.. but where do you put the code:O?
    Everyone has to start somewhere. You have to decompile the swf client with rabcdasm (you can download a dupe client in this forum, it's clean).
    If you don't know how to decompile with rabcdasm your client, you have to search rabcdasm for win on google, than put everything in a folder, client too, it's better if you rename the swf client in "client.swf".
    once in the folder make 2 txt files:
    one with these:
    Code:
    swfdecompress client.swf
    abcexport client.swf
    rabcdasm client-1.abc
    save it as decompile.bat
    an the other with these
    Code:
    rabcasm client-1\client-1.main.asasm
    abcreplace client.swf 1 client-1\client-1.main.abc
    and rename it with recompile.bat
    (notice to change the extension and if you don't see myfile.txt, you have to right click and properties, than change extension from there)
    if you have changed client name, no problem, if you didn't than you have to replace all "client" part with the name of your client.
    double click decompile.bat and wait untill cmd close
    now you will have the folder client-1, go to
    client-1\com\company\assembleegameclient\objects
    open player.class with notepad or else, search function update (it starts with trait, and end with end trait), and just before the the end, before returnvalue, copy the first parte of code.
    the second one, same file, go down to the end of file, and above the last line copy the second part of code.
    Done.
    now double click recompile.bat, good game with the new client

---------- Post added at 05:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:14 AM ----------

the function start extactly so:
    Code:
    trait method QName(PackageNamespace(""), "update") flag OVERRIDE
    and end excvtaly

Code:
          returnvalue
         end ; code
        end ; body
       end ; method
      end ; trait
    and the place for first code is just above returnvalue.
    Last edited by raikoug; 09-23-2012 at 05:17 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/654-realm-...ml#post6563042

If you guys don't know how to add this or unclear about somethings, the process is virtually identical to adding the aim-bot. The post I linked above describes how to make changes (aim-bot in that case) to the client using rabcdasm. Check it out, hopefully it will clear up a few things.

Quote Originally Posted by Echo Phyber View Post
    That's exactly what I did.
    Hmm, my guess is you missed a returnvalue and stuck the first part in the wrong place. In the file, functions have the form similar to the below code section:

Code:
      trait method QName(PackageNamespace(""), "update") flag OVERRIDE
       method
        refid "com.company.assembleegameclient.objects:Player/update"
        param QName(PackageNamespace(""), "int")
        param QName(PackageNamespace(""), "int")
        returns QName(PackageNamespace(""), "Boolean")
        body
         maxstack 8
         localcount 13
         initscopedepth 7
         maxscopedepth 8
         code

. [bunch of code here]

returnvalue
         end ; code
        end ; body
       end ; method
      end ; trait
    Make sure to put the first part of the code right before the returnvalue of that function and not some other function.

Edit: raikoug beat me to it. Double explanations for everyone.
    Last edited by nilly; 09-23-2012 at 05:28 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Can you share your Player.class.asasm?
    I'm definitely doing something wrong...

Thanks
    I did exactly as explained : insert the code in "update" juste before the returnvalue.
    Then insert the two new methods at the end of the file..
    Compile FINE (if the 2 methods were misplaced i will have compilation errors ) , replace abc...
    Profit? err...no

Tried on a non logged wizzi, on a fresh prod client : the hp pot is not used, i always D/c...

I know how this whole stuff work (methods, code, compile) since your brilliant tutorials, i even managed to find stuff by myself, but there is something wrong ..
    > my character doesnt die when low hp >It seems he try to use a pot but "Error" > D/C ..

will try something else

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by JustAnoobROTMG View Post
    I did exactly as explained : insert the code in "update" juste before the returnvalue.
    Then insert the two new methods at the end of the file..
    Compile FINE (if the 2 methods were misplaced i will have compilation errors ) , replace abc...
    Profit? err...no

Tried on a non logged wizzi, on a fresh prod client : the hp pot is not used, i always D/c...

I know how this whole stuff work (methods, code, compile) since your brilliant tutorials, i even managed to find stuff by myself, but there is something wrong ..
    > my character doesnt die when low hp >It seems he try to use a pot but "Error" > D/C ..

will try something else
    It doesn't work for me either as I said, seems like I placed the code correctly and apparently when my priest was trying to use the special I got dc'd.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    hum, I hadn't time to try it weel the first time, I had no pot, and obviously it wen to nexus, now I've tried it again and i took some pot from tutorial, nothing, it doen't use pot...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Ok I went ahead and followed the directions myself with a fresh client. Yes there is a problem. Kind of puzzled how others managed to get it to work following the instructions.

Anyways the second part of the tutorial is the problem. Don't insert the code where I told you in original post (can't edit it now :/ ). Instead insert it just below the update function like so...

I'm not sure why it matters where the functions are placed in the class. Figured it would be easiest to just place them down at the bottom of the class. Apparently this caused problems.
    Last edited by nilly; 09-23-2012 at 07:16 AM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to nilly For This Useful Post:

Echo Phyber (09-23-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Ok I went ahead and followed the directions myself with a fresh client. Yes there is a problem. Kind of puzzled how others managed to get it to work following the instructions.

Anyways the second part of the tutorial is the problem. Don't insert the code where I told you in original post (can't edit it now :/ ). Instead insert it just below the update function like so...

I'm not sure why it matters where the functions are placed in the class. Figured it would be easiest to just place them down at the bottom of the class. Apparently this caused problems.
    I did as you said and it works perfectly. Thanks.

EDIT: Or not... Auto mana pot doesn't work on priest (I don't know about others).
    Last edited by Echo Phyber; 09-23-2012 at 07:33 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    If i modify the original client, it works, but If I modify another clietn, with other hacks, it doesn't recompile the asam

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    A mana pot is only used when needed and only works in conjunction with priest special ability (no other classes have auto-mana pot). So if your health drops below 50% and you don't have enough mana to case spell, it will check for a mana pot. If it finds one it will drink it.

If you think something else is going on, please describe what is happening in more detail including what potions/tome you're using.

---------- Post added at 08:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by raikoug View Post
    If i modify the original client, it works, but If I modify another clietn, with other hacks, it doesn't recompile the asam
    Which hacked client you using?
    Last edited by nilly; 09-23-2012 at 07:48 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    A mana pot is only used when needed and only works in conjunction with priest special ability (no other classes have auto-mana pot). So if your health drops below 50% and you don't have enough mana to case spell, it will check for a mana pot. If it finds one it will drink it.

If you think something else is going on, please describe what is happening in more detail including what potions/tome you're using.

---------- Post added at 08:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 AM ----------

Everything works properly then
    Thanks.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    I'm using one I made with autonexus, autoaim, other pg inventory view, mana, hp, fame/xp view directlyu in numbers on the bars, and no debuff...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by raikoug View Post
    I'm using one I made with autonexus, autoaim, other pg inventory view, mana, hp, fame/xp view directlyu in numbers on the bars, and no debuff...
    I second that, same pb...
    Worked on a fresh client , not on a hacked one i made i updated myself to 123.5.1.

The compilations error are on the lines with "Projectile#0" or "Projectile#1" class.
    Last edited by JustAnoobROTMG; 09-23-2012 at 08:38 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I'll take a look at the hacked client problem later. If one of you can confirm that the hacked client compiles fine without the above code and then fails with it. It would be appreciated.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast