Hey guys! Idk if I'm posting this in the correct section or not, but if I'm wrong, can anyone correct me? First time I'm posting something like this So sorry if I make any sort of mistakes!

I'll hold a raffle once in awhile, so if you're either too lazy to dupe or if you can't dupe at all, you can come find me at AsiaSouthEast, my raffling IGN is GHRaffles. Note that I might not be on all the time, so don't keep commenting on the thread and ask stupid questions like 'Why aren't you online and raffling hurrdurr' or ' I want items hurrdurr, give me some items hurrdurr'. I won't entertain you, because I have to attend school and I am quite busy.

Also, I'm selling some of those duped items. It'll be more expensive that the raffle prices, but it'll be cheaper than market price (or rotmg price, whatever you wanna call it) I assure you.

Currently I have:
Wine Cellar Inc | Ammy | Cosmic Whole | Grand Sorcerer | Acropolis | Chicken Leg | Acclaim | Crystal Wand | Coral Ring | Endless Twilight | C.ven Trap | Cronus | Doom Bow | Crystal Sword | Stat Pots | (More to be added).

I know that I don't have many items, but I hope I can be of some help to the not-so-pro players.
If you have anything, you can send me a pm, and I'll try to reply you ASAP.

Cheers,
Kenkid