Thread: anti dissembler

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

Post anti dissembler

well this a question and a discussion im wondering is there a way to make our hack's anti dissemble as we know n protect the owner's of GG need to dissemble the hack's to patch them i think? is there a way to make our hack's with a code to stop this? is it possible? and how hard will it be?

im not sure if this is the method they use to detect and patch the hack's i know they make thing's server sided to stop us making some hack's just a idea as i said no flaming or spamming please.
    things im working on

colour aimbot (possibly wireframe aimbot)
    finding a bypass for GameGuard (with constant updates)
    wallhack
    OPK

2. The Following User Says Thank You to dirtjumpermike For This Useful Post:

TagiRxX (09-24-2012)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtjumpermike View Post
    well this a question and a discussion im wondering is there a way to make our hack's anti dissemble as we know n protect the owner's of GG need to dissemble the hack's to patch them i think? is there a way to make our hack's with a code to stop this? is it possible? and how hard will it be?

im not sure if this is the method they use to detect and patch the hack's i know they make thing's server sided to stop us making some hack's just a idea as i said no flaming or spamming please.
    I moved this to the Coding and Source Code section as you will probably get more help here. The only two things I know of is that you can obfuscate your code, and pack the file with a packer like Themida.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

I moved this to the Coding and Source Code section as you will probably get more help here. The only two things I know of is that you can obfuscate your code, and pack the file with a packer like Themida.
    but N protect will be able to bypass that this is only thing i was thinking of it just to make the hack's patch proof or harder to patch but i think it can be done i had a virus once and found the file it was a drive by virus i went to dissemble it to see what it does and i got a warning from it.....

so i was thinking we can use the method
    things im working on

wallhack
    OPK

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtjumpermike View Post
    but N protect will be able to bypass that this is only thing i was thinking of it just to make the hack's patch proof or harder to patch but i think it can be done i had a virus once and found the file it was a drive by virus i went to dissemble it to see what it does and i got a warning from it.....

so i was thinking we can use the method
    No matter what we do we won't be able to make the hacks completely patch proof. Adding a warning into the hack when it's being disassembled by a regular open-public disassembler is different than the methods they use to patch the hacks. If they can't simply disassemble the hacks, they have other methods of finding out how it works and what is being affected. Most of the time they just cause the hacks to become outdated by simply changing the address's. VIP sites circumvent this by using a Stream Client, so the .dll is never on the clients machine, sadly though we can not do that as that would require the hack streaming from a website and that is against MPGH's rules.

Honestly, that's as far as my knowledge goes into this. It's probably best to wait for someone more proficient in programming to respond.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

No matter what we do we won't be able to make the hacks completely patch proof. Adding a warning into the hack when it's being disassembled by a regular open-public disassembler is different than the methods they use to patch the hacks. If they can't simply disassemble the hacks, they have other methods of finding out how it works and what is being affected. Most of the time they just cause the hacks to become outdated by simply changing the address's. VIP sites circumvent this by using a Stream Client, so the .dll is never on the clients machine, sadly though we can not do that as that would require the hack streaming from a website and that is against MPGH's rules.

Honestly, that's as far as my knowledge goes into this. It's probably best to wait for someone more proficient in programming to respond.

i would never stream as it is to much time and effort and what about making hacks that are packed like you said but with our own extension's and editor specific for the hacks and only certain members can access it because that mean aeria or n protect will have to obtain the editor if they can't they can make one which might not be compatible ile just wait and see who can drop some idea's for this
    things im working on

wallhack
    OPK

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Even if they can't disassemble the hack, they can use other methods. Anyways some hacks don't require you to disassemble them. Because the hack itself explains the secuirity hole.
    Even familiar landscapes will
    reveal a different kind of beauty
    if you change your viewpoint.
    Where these new encounters
    and new bonds will lead you...
    Such dazzling golden days.
    I, too, look forward to
    what I might behold.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jabberwock For This Useful Post:

dirtjumpermike (09-26-2012),Lehsyrus (09-24-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwo0ck View Post
    Even if they can't disassemble the hack, they can use other methods. Anyways some hacks don't require you to disassemble them. Because the hack itself explains the secuirity hole.
    ahh yeah making sht server sided is a fix i forgot about that..... might aswell close this thread @Lehsyrus please close
    things im working on

wallhack
    OPK

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    And dont forget there's always a way to detour or trampoline

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    to be honest i been so busy coming up with idea's and what not i forgot about alot of method's lol
    things im working on

wallhack
    OPK