Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    Quran is perfect, and nothing is going to change that fact.

---------- Post added at 04:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:55 PM ----------

You disappointed me... you got confused because others doesn't believe in Muhammad? shame...
    Shamed you ?
    Look i dont believe anything that i wouldnt like to believe ...l not relgious because of other people .. Its my freedom i can do whatever i like to....
    And you cant discuss..saying the Quran is perfect.
    Did you know if they proof 100% that dinosaurs exsited that means there was no prophet.
    Also explain how god made adam talk .. Then human couldnt speak after adam ? Then prophet came.

سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Temperrr View Post

Shamed you ?
    Look i dont believe anything that i wouldnt like to believe ...l not relgious because of other people .. Its my freedom i can do whatever i like to....
    And you cant discuss..saying the Quran is perfect.
    Did you know if they proof 100% that dinosaurs exsited that means there was no prophet.
    Also explain how god made adam talk .. Then human couldnt speak after adam ? Then prophet came.
    What? I don't understand...
    Seriously you got no faith? I'm surprised.
    Whats the connection between dinosaurs and the prophet? i don't even know what your trying to say.
    Humans couldn't speak????? o,o
    Last edited by RedSpot; 09-25-2012 at 04:12 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quran is perfect, and nothing is going to change that fact.

---------- Post added at 04:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:55 PM ----------

You disappointed me... you got confused because others doesn't believe in Muhammad? shame...

Right, the Quran is perfect because Muslims say it's perfect.

Also who the fuck are you to judge Temperrr? Are you Allah all of a sudden?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ethereal For This Useful Post:

Janitor (09-25-2012)

Thanks
    What? I don't understand...
    Seriously you got no faith? I'm surprised.
    Whats the connection between dinosaurs and the prophet? i don't even know what your trying to say.
    Humans couldn't speak????? o,o
    Adam came first right ?
    Then caveman came right ?
    Adam couldve spoke and caveman coudlnt explain that.
    Asked it to my religoun teacher he didnt answer me.

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

Adam came first right ?
    Then caveman came right ?
    Adam couldve spoke and caveman coudlnt explain that.
    Asked it to my religoun teacher he didnt answer me.
    caveman used to speak but they didn't speak the language we are speaking today.
    only god knows how it was at that time.

---------- Post added at 05:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:59 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post

Right, the Quran is perfect because Muslims say it's perfect.
    And Quran is perfect because its Miraculous, Also Allah, and his Prophet said so.

Also who the fuck are you to judge Temperrr? Are you Allah all of a sudden?
    I just said what I feel about him, I thought expressing opinion is allowed in here...
    Last edited by RedSpot; 09-25-2012 at 05:03 PM.

Thanks
    caveman used to speak but they didn't speak the language we are speaking today.
    only god knows how it was at that time.

---------- Post added at 05:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:59 PM ----------

I just said what I feel about him, I thought expressing opinion is allowed in here...
    They didnt.
    Also when you dont have the answer for anything dont reply back with GodKnows . Its the #1 to avoid and religous answer.

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

They didnt.
    Also when you dont have the answer for anything dont reply back with GodKnows . Its the #1 to avoid and religous answer.
    How do you know all of this? were you a caveman before?

Ok I want to know, are you Muslim?
    And do you believe in God?
    Do you believe that the Quran is gods words?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Islam is ok whit toast!
    But srsly i dont understant shits :/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    My Reply! EVERYTHING from the Quran as usual :

Took me an hour to get this done, so please read it ^^

1. Slavery :

"And He brought down those who supported them among the People of the Scripture from their fortresses and cast terror into their hearts [so that] a party you killed, and you took captive a party." (33:26)

"And never is it for a believer to kill a believer except by mistake. And whoever kills a believer by mistake - then the freeing of a believing slave and a compensation payment presented to the deceased's family [is required] unless they give [up their right as] charity. But if the deceased was from a people at war with you and he was a believer - then [only] the freeing of a believing slave; and if he was from a people with whom you have a treaty - then a compensation payment presented to his family and the freeing of a believing slave. And whoever does not find [one or cannot afford to buy one] - then [instead], a fast for two months consecutively, [seeking] acceptance of repentance from Allah . And Allah is ever Knowing and Wise." (4:92)

2. War :

"So when you meet those who disbelieve [in battle], strike [their] necks until, when you have inflicted slaughter upon them, then secure their bonds, and either [confer] favor afterwards or ransom [them] until the war lays down its burdens. That [is the command]. And if Allah had willed, He could have taken vengeance upon them [Himself], but [He ordered armed struggle] to test some of you by means of others. And those who are killed in the cause of Allah - never will He waste their deeds." (47:4)

"Allah only forbids you from those who fight you because of religion and expel you from your homes and aid in your expulsion - [forbids] that you make allies of them. And whoever makes allies of them, then it is those who are the wrongdoers." (60:9)

"And kill them wherever you overtake them and expel them from wherever they have expelled you, and fitnah is worse than killing. And do not fight them at al-Masjid al- Haram until they fight you there. But if they fight you, then kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers." (2:191)

3.Inequality of women :

"Men are in charge of women by [right of] what Allah has given one over the other and what they spend [for maintenance] from their wealth. So righteous women are devoutly obedient, guarding in [the husband's] absence what Allah would have them guard. But those [wives] from whom you fear arrogance - [first] advise them; [then if they persist], forsake them in bed; and [finally], strike them. But if they obey you [once more], seek no means against them. Indeed, Allah is ever Exalted and Grand." (4:34)

"The believing men and believing women are allies of one another. They enjoin what is right and forbid what is wrong and establish prayer and give zakah and obey Allah and His Messenger. Those - Allah will have mercy upon them. Indeed, Allah is Exalted in Might and Wise." (9:71)

"Allah instructs you concerning your children: for the male, what is equal to the share of two females. But if there are [only] daughters, two or more, for them is two thirds of one's estate. And if there is only one, for her is half. And for one's parents, to each one of them is a sixth of his estate if he left children. But if he had no children and the parents [alone] inherit from him, then for his mother is one third. And if he had brothers [or sisters], for his mother is a sixth, after any bequest he [may have] made or debt. Your parents or your children - you know not which of them are nearest to you in benefit. [These shares are] an obligation [imposed] by Allah . Indeed, Allah is ever Knowing and Wise." (4:11)

"And if you fear that you will not deal justly with the orphan girls, then marry those that please you of [other] women, two or three or four. But if you fear that you will not be just, then [marry only] one or those your right hand possesses. That is more suitable that you may not incline [to injustice]." (4:3)

5.Polygamy

"And those who no longer expect menstruation among your women - if you doubt, then their period is three months, and [also for] those who have not menstruated. And for those who are pregnant, their term is until they give birth. And whoever fears Allah - He will make for him of his matter ease." (65:4)

6. non believers :

"[And mention] when the angels said, "O Mary, indeed Allah gives you good tidings of a word from Him, whose name will be the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary - distinguished in this world and the Hereafter and among those brought near [to Allah ]." (3:45)

"Then We sent following their footsteps Our messengers and followed [them] with Jesus, the son of Mary, and gave him the Gospel. And We placed in the hearts of those who followed him compassion and mercy and monasticism, which they innovated; We did not prescribe it for them except [that they did so] seeking the approval of Allah . But they did not observe it with due observance. So We gave the ones who believed among them their reward, but many of them are defiantly disobedient." (57:27)

"And do not argue with the People of the Scripture except in a way that is best, except for those who commit injustice among them, and say, "We believe in that which has been revealed to us and revealed to you. And our God and your God is one; and we are Muslims [in submission] to Him." (29:46)

"You will surely find the most intense of the people in animosity toward the believers [to be] the Jews and those who associate others with Allah ; and you will find the nearest of them in affection to the believers those who say, "We are Christians." That is because among them are priests and monks and because they are not arrogant." (4:82)

"O you who have believed, believe in Allah and His Messenger and the Book that He sent down upon His Messenger and the Scripture which He sent down before. And whoever disbelieves in Allah , His angels, His books, His messengers, and the Last Day has certainly gone far astray." (4:136)

7. ????? I don't understand how.
    You just proved my points for me?
    -Explanation.
    A) Capturing of slaves as booty.
    B) You just put that if a muslim kills a muslim (by mistake) the freeing of a slave(which the muslim owned) and compensation is owed.
    -Really man? Thats entirely proving my point.
    A) Slay them, take them as prisoner/slave, and ransom them after.(as slaves/prisoner.)
    -Again, really making my point for me here.
    B) God forbids you make allies with anyone but muslims....
    C) really just "kill the disbelievers" there.
    A) Uh......well.......Men are superior automatically, (strike) your wife, and then if they obey praise god.
    B) Men and women are allies
    C) BUT men's share of an inheritance is twice that of a woman.
    D) FUN TIME: marry all women who "please you" 2,3, 4. If that is too many, marry 1, or a SLAVE of yours.
    -sweet, bonus.
    5. Thats actually saying that the period before the mense's is 3months(before divorce) which means prepubescent marriage/fucking is ok.
    A) Ok you posted several passages of slaying the "unbelievers" why bother with a mary quote when there was already one in the bible.
    B). Same thing.
    C). Funny story, muslims totally disobeyed this, even muhammed.
    D). Some anti-jew stuff, ok.
    E) Nothing to do with the topic really, just "if you don't believe you will go to hell" stuff.

7. Not mine. Although a bit obvious if you count what muhammed did, but not mine so ask whoever requested.

---------- Post added at 09:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 PM ----------

Like the reason for muhammed marrying a lot of womans is not to have sex or etc..mit was to spread the islam... Well idk i wasnt sitting with muhammed back there . So thats why im not religous ,,Im confused.
    I didn't say he married them FOR sex(although i doubt marrying a child was for companionship and yes, he did have sex with them, even the child). The whole point of polygamy is the inequality of women.

?_?

Temperr, please don't come in here going "you are wrong" without any debate. Its considered spam.
    -------------------------------------------------------

I'm baffled that it took you an hour to completely prove my point redspot.
    Last edited by Empire; 09-25-2012 at 09:03 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Well islam is a diferent country and mind...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post

If Muslims made a film mocking Jesus they would basically be making in fun of their own religion,
    The people who made the video insulting Muhammad knew that it was going to enrage Muslims, so they were asking to have a fight.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebulaa View Post

The people who made the video insulting Muhammad knew that it was going to enrage Muslims, so they were asking to have a fight.
    thats right

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

And the idiot muslims attacked an entirely unrelated target.

Sorry, but just because someone does something to piss off muslims doesn't give them the right to do anything.
    Last edited by Empire; 09-26-2012 at 12:57 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

That's their constitutional right, no matter how shitty the film was.
    You didn't see Christians causing riots when Jesus got killed by terrorists in South Park.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by unspeakable View Post
    seriously, who are you to post this thread? some islamic lecturer that can hack at the same time? there is no such thing as: 'ok with'. if something is obligated you have to do it there is no other choice for you apart from evil. seriously.... this made me laugh after reading it, im giving you proper advice: know who you are talking of, and learn your religion.
    "that can hack at the same time"

What the fuck does this have to do with anything?

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast