View Poll Results: Do you want from me to do it ?!

Voters
10. This poll is closed
  • Yes , sure.!

7 70.00%
  • No , i don't want.!

1 10.00%
  • Not interested.!!

2 20.00%
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

I can make a thread for easy bypass for the newbies and beginners in MPGH

Want you me to release easy bypass just 2 steps for the beginners or you don't want?
    I ask about this because i don't want to make the thread about a fight and spam !
    there's poll

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    I voted yes honestly but thing is -
    the last time you remade meaww's bypass thread - you didn't really mention that you need to do the "hidecon.BAT" step everytime you restart cheat engine...
    well at least I didn't notice it...Because I bypassed It and followed every step - and something told me it was common sense to do this step everytime i restarted CE but I didn't see you list it and honestly thought well It would be fine considering that it would have been an extremely important step if it was listed there.

Meeaww's thread DID mention (in bold and in caps) that the hidecon.BAT step must be done everytime CE is restarted - but since I followed your version with that missing tip I kept crashing - guess I should have been smarter so I blame myself - but what about the beginners that could happen to as well? I know little about the complicated stuff - i doubt anyone might no less but If they do - then your thread should list every single bypass detail!

I also remember when I tried asking you for help on Teamviewer because I couldn't get it to be successful - You refused and keep asking me if I did this step and if I did that step - despite you saying in the thread that If anyone wanted help with the Bypass you would do It on TeamViewer for them...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by HYPNOPHOBIA View Post
    I voted yes honestly but thing is -
    the last time you remade meaww's bypass thread - you didn't really mention that you need to do the "hidecon.BAT" step everytime you restart cheat engine...
    well at least I didn't notice it...Because I bypassed It and followed every step - and something told me it was common sense to do this step everytime i restarted CE but I didn't see you list it and honestly thought well It would be fine considering that it would have been an extremely important step if it was listed there.

Meeaww's thread DID mention (in bold and in caps) that the hidecon.BAT step must be done everytime CE is restarted - but since I followed your version with that missing tip I kept crashing - guess I should have been smarter so I blame myself - but what about the beginners that could happen to as well? I know little about the complicated stuff - i doubt anyone might no less but If they do - then your thread should list every single bypass detail!

I also remember when I tried asking you for help on Teamviewer because I couldn't get it to be successful - You refused and keep asking me if I did this step and if I did that step - despite you saying in the thread that If anyone wanted help with the Bypass you would do It on TeamViewer for them...
    I though in the first it was bypass
    but it's to hide the CE from game guard
    you must first bypass so it's not important

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok if it's 10 voted for Yes, sure.! i will do it
    Last edited by Frought; 09-25-2012 at 01:27 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    UP UP UP UP UP

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    /CloseRequest i willl release

Thanks
    Closed as per threadstarters request.