I realy need help guys ..... I followed step , but i CANT ACTIVE the HACK , this since 3 MONTH .... IAm bored to triy everyday .... without result ....

PLZ help me .... I inject the hack on gamestart , i log into game , after this i choice a pratice game , after iam logged on in the game , i press ARROW DOWN and nothing happend , iam using Window 7 INTEGRAL 64 BIT .

PLease HELP ME ' i want this HACK SO HACK!

---------- Post added at 01:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialWeapon View Post
I realy need help guys ..... I followed step , but i CANT ACTIVE the HACK , this since 3 MONTH .... IAm bored to triy everyday .... without result ....

PLZ help me .... I inject the hack on gamestart , i log into game , after this i choice a pratice game , after iam logged on in the game , i press ARROW DOWN and nothing happend , iam using Window 7 INTEGRAL 64 BIT .

PLease HELP ME ' i want this HACK SO HACK!

Seriously i think this SpecialWeapon HACK dosnt WORK .

I tryed on 32 bit then on 64 bit , i have two computer , i tested on each computer , with Perx injector , when logging start , the DLL load into the game , but once u in the game menu u select creat game , then NOTHING happend , Down Arrown or Up Arrown , I did the test on 62 bit and 32 bit with a PerX injector , i followed all step , and nothing happend , there no hack DLL working ... Lets fix the tread iam about to DELETE the game after many frustrate tententive .

Thanks to administrator who making this thread , maybe its should be a good idea to post repply on you hack when its dosnt work with all the step u write ...

Not the firts time , this hack have never working with previous version , with this new version its the same as the old version , no result ....

Its frustrated to open the game , 20 time , without result ... Iam about to stop playing .

Please HELP