Thanks

Hate the correct people

As you all know, we live in a post 9/11 world. It's been about 7 years after the horrible acts of the radical muslims. Yes, radical muslims, not muslims. There is a difference. A radical will take parts of the Quraan out of context. For example, Islam allows Jihad. Now what is Jihad? It is the struggle for freedom to praise your lord. I'm sure some of you automatically thought about the killing of the innocent when you saw the word Jihad. That is wrong, Islam strictly forbids the killing of the innocent. This "Killing Jihad" is considered to be a last resort, however it is only allowed when there is NO WAY WHATSOEVER to praise Allah. During that time, only the person who isn't allowing you to praise Allah can be killed. This SHOULD BE rarely used since we don't live in an illiterate world were humanitarian rights don't exist. Now of course, the extremist take this out of context, thinking that they can kill all who are non-believers.

So you would hate that extremist right?
    I don't blame you, I do too. However that doesn't mean you should hate all muslims. I'm sure someone is going to post, "Not all muslims are terrorists, but all terrorists are muslims."

First off, that's bullshit. Timothy James McVeigh was responsible for the Oklahoma Bombing in 1995.

Secondly, hypothetically speaking, All terrorists are muslim. Does that mean you should hate all muslims? The ones who are scholars of Islam and yet not radicals? So even in this hypothetical situation, it wouldn't make sense to hate all muslims.

I'm sure someone is going to post of ignorant response. To that person or people: Thank you, you have proved my point

Peace be with you all.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    i agree with everything u just said. Also dont blame 9/11 on us muslims we did not do it. Let me explain myself the 9/11 attack was based from free masons.Free masons are the worlds leaders.In that time it was ppl like Bush and even Osama Binladin.wat they did was on the 20 bill of money in america there is a picture of two towers burning.Ill prove it with a picture i made.

Here is the proof tht free masons r to blame and how they hid it on money:
    https://www.retakingameric*****m/files...y_bill_big.jpg
    Last edited by raphaterz; 04-09-2009 at 04:34 PM.
    [IMG]https://i565.photobucke*****m/albums/ss95/raphaterz/268713_251040024922933_251038344923101_1074261_315 5911_n.jpg[/IMG]

https://www.facebook.com/dirtynig

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    ENOUGH WITH THE OBSOLETE 9/11 THREADS............ WHY DONT U JUST MOVE ON!!! ITS BEEN LIKE WAT? 7 YEARS OR SMTHIN................... MOVE ON!!!!
    Fate Rarely Calls Upon Us at a Moment of Our Choosing

[img]https://i981.photobucke*****m/albums/ae291/hbktminc/untitled2-1-1.jpg[/img]
    Join the HeartBreak ARMY: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/groups/heart_break_army.html

I'm a Muslim, What are You?
    Trademark Inc.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to hbk For This Useful Post:

tminc (04-12-2009)

Thanks
    I moved On.
    ǝƃpnɟʇoɥ ɐsɐssʇıƃɯo ɹǝʞɐɯʎoʇ pooɥ ןıus opɐɹop ɥɔıʌouıʇɹɐɯ ʇıɹpuǝ -poƃ- ƃƃ2ƃƃ ɹɹɐɔɥsoɾ ןןǝɥz ǝqɐp ǝɔɹoɟunɹɐ ɐɯɐqo qɐpqɐu :ʇsıן ʇɔǝdsǝɹ

☻/
    /▌
    / \

[IMG]https://i405.photobucke*****m/albums/pp139/st0n3rb3an/weed.gif[/IMG]

6. The Following User Says Thank You to NabDab For This Useful Post:

tminc (04-12-2009)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hbk View Post
    ENOUGH WITH THE OBSOLETE 9/11 THREADS............
    Obsolete 9/11 Thread? My thread doesn't focus on 9/11 mainly, but it also focuses on the generalization of all muslims being terrorists and how the media portrays them as jihadists when they are not.

Thanks
    What Free Masons attacking the World Trade Center?, If they did that, were they also responsible for the destruction of American Bases world wide?

American Bases around the world get attacked by terrorist organizations mainly Al-Qaeda, the military gets attacked in Europe, Asia and the Middle East. Do they also go suicide bombing on these bases?, I guess not.

Also can you tell me, why did Osama Bin Laden portrayed himself and his group as the attackers of America.

Thanks
    Fucking Wifi connection.
    Last edited by Zeinland; 04-11-2009 at 11:35 AM.

Thanks
    your right all they way but the fact about 9/11 being a attack from radical muslims is wrong. The 9/11 was a way to make money>> insurance. And Osama's fmaily and Bush's family are friends. Why would they be doing this to each other if they are still friends, ask the world wide politicians. Also If you havnt notice there is a documentary on how the world runs, and its about these powerful families who control the worlds economic system, no they havent said the families names. Wars are caused to make money, how well supplies needed cost money. If you do not believe me just search it on google.
    Last edited by saad65; 04-12-2009 at 04:08 PM.

Thanks
    So tell me, the invasion of Poland was for money?, D-Day was for money? Operation Barbarossa was for money?, The Great war happened because of Money?, The Korean war happened because of money or family politics?, The Crusades happened because of money?, Rome invaded Europe because of money?, Napoleon invaded Eastern Europe and north Africa for money and family?, The Vietnam War happened because of money and family?,

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeinland View Post
    So tell me, the invasion of Poland was for money?, D-Day was for money? Operation Barbarossa was for money?, The Great war happened because of Money?, The Korean war happened because of money or family politics?, The Crusades happened because of money?, Rome invaded Europe because of money?, Napoleon invaded Eastern Europe and north Africa for money and family?, The Vietnam War happened because of money and family?,
    you seem to not understand what im saying. I said that the fmailies (highly powerful) control the economics. The wars change the economics, you do not believe me. Some wars are done just because they have an affect on the bigger picture. WW2 got canada out of the depression and thats not the only fact out there, the korean wars were for land. and the list goes on about the wars and the actual reason behind it. I think that you should go and learna little more before your comment on a subject you are not entirely sure of.