Thanks

being banned from dayz brought me here... so hello and help

i have been banned from dayz for using hacks. and i wish to re-enter the game a.s.a.p.!!! i pretty much understand how to do this im just wondering if im correct, and if there is an easier way? first i need to acquire a new game key for operation arrowhead and then(running through steam) choose to run as administrator to get the option for a diff key. or make a completely new steam account and repurchase arma 2 combined operation. BOTH OPTIONS MUST HAVE REGISTRY CD-KEY FILES DELETED. and after that remains some steps. what do you think is there an easier way? and what have others done reentering successfully into dayz servers with games in steam.

Thanks
    Once you're banned on your steam key you can't run through steam anymore on that account or it will just change your key back to the banned one. You must buy a new key from either steam ($30) or someone selling them on the forums (DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking - Hacks, Cheats, Trainers, Games, Downloads) and change it with a CD-key changer that they will most likely provide, or you can find one on the forums. No need to delete registry files.

Thanks
    ^^This
    I recommend this guy : https://www.mpgh.net/forum/656-dayz-s...uick-easy.html Low price , safe , fast.
    Answered , closed.