Thread: NEED HELP!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Angry NEED HELP!

i just download that hack that gets u free euro money by NADING yourself in that prsion break room.....i use that ava best injector that i found in this site.... it never work and now i think my laptop is ban....i can't log from my laptop anymore...it keeps telling me login failed...i login my other account on my desktop and it work but not on my laptop anymore...HELP would be nice
    Last edited by Lehsyrus; 10-02-2012 at 08:54 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hmoob87 View Post
    i just download that hack that gets u free euro money by NADING yourself in that prsion break room.....i use that ava best injector that i found in this site.... it never work and now i think my laptop is ban....i can't log from my laptop anymore...it keeps telling me login failed...i login my other account on my desktop and it work but not on my laptop anymore...HELP would be nice
    Ah, better information here than your other post. Attempt to reset your password. When you put in your email to have it sent to you, it will say at the top "This account has been blocked due to a violation of the TOS/EULA". If it doesn't say that, you're fine and are just entering your information incorrectly.