Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post

Haha..nice.

Naked you say? But I thought all naked women were "sluts"?
    Lets fuck sluts

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Temperrr View Post

Lets fuck sluts
    Jihad sluts fosho.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Ethereal For This Useful Post:

Janitor (10-05-2012)

Threadstarter
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Naked you say? But I thought all naked women were "sluts"?
    not in that day.
    @Temperrr why are you standing against yourself? aren't you Arab who lives in Palestine? those scums will be "your friends" when you be like them, and trust me its no good.
    Last edited by RedSpot; 10-05-2012 at 12:59 PM.
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    not in that day.
    @Temperrr why are you standing against yourself? aren't you Arab who lives in Palestine? those scums will be "your friends" when you be like them, and trust me its no good.

وَلَنْ تَرْضَى عَنْكَ الْيَهُودُ وَلا النَّصَارَى حَتَّى تَتَّبِعَ مِلَّتَهُمْ قُلْ إِنَّ هُدَى اللَّهِ هُوَ الْهُدَى وَلَئِنِ اتَّبَعْتَ أَهْوَاءَهُمْ بَعْدَ الَّذِي جَاءَكَ مِنَ الْعِلْمِ مَا لَكَ مِنَ اللَّهِ مِنْ وَلِيٍّ وَلا نَصِيرٍ
    Bro why do you care about me ?
    I just dont believe.

Threadstarter
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Temperrr View Post

Bro why do you care about me ?
    I just dont believe.

if you don't believe, just don't insult and make fun... please
    Last edited by RedSpot; 10-05-2012 at 12:59 PM.
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

Thanks
    الاهل والاقارب اولى بالمعروف

if you don't believe, just don't insult and make fun... please
    Im just gonna avoid your threads.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    You can't prove that Heaven or Hell does exist unless 1 of the deads get back from death, Which is impossible.

Heaven and Hell does exist......

Right......

Religion isn't about what's true or not, or if there is a God, or anything like that it is simply what you were brought up to believe in.
    I believe that the world would be better of without religion.
    Just think how many lives would have been saved if there were no religions to start wars?
    Respect List
    Dave84311
    GAYape

AVGN
    Jabuuty671
    Arch Enemy
    Sketchy
    .::SCHiM::.
    Liz
    Dreamer
    Houston
    R3dLine

Threadstarter
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by ainslie View Post

Right......

Religion isn't about what's true or not, or if there is a God, or anything like that it is simply what you were brought up to believe in.
    I believe that the world would be better of without religion.
    Just think how many lives would have been saved if there were no religions to start wars?
    Think the other way, shall we?

Islam came and did forbid Arabs at that time to stop infanticide women and little girls, some Arabs used to bury females once they are born so they don't shame their fathers when they grow up.
    At that time everyone in the world in general and in the Arab gulf and Island specificly used to go out to the desert and instead of hunting animals they used to hunt people to pass time on and to entertain themselves, Strong and rich people used to overtop poor and weak people.
    Islam came and changed everything. Sorry but Islam is just PERFECT for me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Sorry but Islam is just PERFECT for me.
    It's already been proven to be imperfect.
    A perfect God with a perfect holy book would not include error.
    This is blatant proof that your book was not in fact inspired by God, but by man.
    That man was also so unoriginal that he borrowed from multiple belief systems,
    as well as from ancient scholars, all to make his shitty book seem miraculous.
    Last edited by Ethereal; 10-05-2012 at 03:29 PM.

Threadstarter
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    That man was also so unoriginal that he borrowed from multiple belief systems,
    So you claim he stole Embryology from others, what about everything else?
    Iron meteors, Flys, why its bad to sleep on your stomach, the big bang, and all others?

Its PERFECT once again, just don't try to convince me the opposite.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    So you claim he stole Embryology from others, what about everything else?
    Iron meteors, Flys, why its bad to sleep on your stomach, the big bang, and all others?

Its PERFECT once again, just don't try to convince me the opposite.
    Red, "I" didn't "claim" anything.. it's fact that can be checked very easily.
    I explained the meteor to you, I explained your fly "miracle", as well as told you straight out it was bullshit.
    These are all facts I tell you, and you can look it all up yourself.

Your mind is closed to everything outside of Islam. It's sad really, because you are so jaded that you are refusing facts.
    See, you say: "Quran is perfect, blah,blah,blah" but it just isn't..everything that you brought up as scientific fact has either been refuted by myself,
    Empire, or Lehsyrus. I even compared to you Pegasus and Buraq. The idea of a flying horse with white wings.. you're not seeing the similarity there?
    You are still making claims that the Quran is perfect even though there are proven scientific flaws in it..you should come to grips with reality kid.

Thanks

Islam came and did forbid Arabs at that time to stop infanticide women and little girls, some Arabs used to bury females once they are born so they don't shame their fathers when they grow up.
    At that time everyone in the world in general and in the Arab gulf and Island specificly used to go out to the desert and instead of hunting animals they used to hunt people to pass time on and to entertain themselves, Strong and rich people used to overtop poor and weak people.
    So if your religion is what is and always was and will be, how did it "come and change everything"? Why did Allah leave all of those people before pedophile...erm..Muhammad uneducated about himself? Why would he have a creation with sentient intelligience and say "eh, in about 7.9 billion years I'll tell them what's going on. Until then, fuck it"? At least in religions based around Jesus and God he told them from day one "I am here". Allah just left the people there to wonder what was the truth for millions of years. So even if Islam is correct, your "God" is a douchebag.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

All you've done is say look they're worse then us so we made them better. I'm not saying that religion has never done anything good or intends to do things that aren't for the greater good. I'm saying that religion has caused so many problems in the world that it actually out-ways the good that it does.
    Last edited by Genoble; 10-05-2012 at 06:00 PM.
    Respect List
    Dave84311
    GAYape

AVGN
    Jabuuty671
    Arch Enemy
    Sketchy
    .::SCHiM::.
    Liz
    Dreamer
    Houston
    R3dLine

Threadstarter
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

Red, "I" didn't "claim" anything.. it's fact that can be checked very easily.
    I explained the meteor to you, I explained your fly "miracle", as well as told you straight out it was bullshit.
    These are all facts I tell you, and you can look it all up yourself.

Your mind is closed to everything outside of Islam. It's sad really, because you are so jaded that you are refusing facts.
    See, you say: "Quran is perfect, blah,blah,blah" but it just isn't..everything that you brought up as scientific fact has either been refuted by myself,
    Empire, or Lehsyrus. I even compared to you Pegasus and Buraq. The idea of a flying horse with white wings.. you're not seeing the similarity there?
    You are still making claims that the Quran is perfect even though there are proven scientific flaws in it..you should come to grips with reality kid.
    Explain the Big Bang, even if the thing you said are ALL TRUE, It doesn't really affect me.
    Still what the Quran stated is CORRECT.

---------- Post added at 07:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:26 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

So if your religion is what is and always was and will be, how did it "come and change everything"? Why did Allah leave all of those people before pedophile...erm..Muhammad uneducated about himself? Why would he have a creation with sentient intelligience and say "eh, in about 7.9 billion years I'll tell them what's going on. Until then, fuck it"? At least in religions based around Jesus and God he told them from day one "I am here". Allah just left the people there to wonder what was the truth for millions of years. So even if Islam is correct, your "God" is a douchebag.
    Its Gods will, if you don't like it go complain to him and not for me...

Ask him yourself .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Explain the Big Bang, even if the thing you said are ALL TRUE, It doesn't really affect me.
    Still what the Quran stated is CORRECT.[COLOR="Silver"]
    Why would I even bother wasting my time?
    You just stated that it doesn't matter what I say, (despite there being factual proof) That it won't affect you and the Quran is correct.
    You seem quite comfortable with your ignorance.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast