Threaded View

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by goldenlove1 View Post
    Jabber can you please try and resolve this? Because the anti-leech isn't working.. I pass everything, go ingame and nothing.
    I'm still using the old UAV hack but its kinda buggy so I would like to use this new one since it has bug fixes.
    lmao man, if you pass everything it mean the anti-leecher work perfectly, there no bug in the anti-leecher, only moron that are too lazy to use it or leecher that would like to leech on another site. also you are getting a hack for free, why are you crying ? go buy a VIP or make your own, if this isn't like YOU want.
    also when you say the problem is on anti-leech, but you can get the injector open, then it mean the anti-leech worked perfectly, once the program is open anti-leech doesn't do anything,

Quote Originally Posted by hellride View Post
    but its true jabber, the anti leech is screwing us up :|
    there no bug in the anti-leecher, only moron that are too lazy to use it or leecher that would like to leech on another site. also you are getting a hack for free, why are you crying ? go buy a VIP or make your own, if this isn't like YOU want.

Quote Originally Posted by se7enthsin View Post
    and i see a lot of arrogance in yours.
    must i colaberate all the people that agree that the anti leech is what is fucking everyone up for you?

I already said "I bet it's a great hack, BUT anti leech is fucking us up."

if you think i was being rude towards you then your wrong, but you can take the arrogance and shove it.
    there no bug in the anti-leecher, only moron that are too lazy to use it or leecher that would like to leech on another site. also you are getting a hack for free, why are you crying ? go buy a VIP or make your own, if this isn't like YOU want.
    also why are you crying here about anti-leecher? you can make one yourself if you want because this isn't like YOU want it, just by reading your reply, i know your one of those leecher that leech on other's site, and is actually crying because you will not be able to leech it. don't worry anti-leech doesn't get removed.

Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwo0ck View Post
    OK we are changing it.
    if i would had come here before you ask me, i would had say no. those are just newbs account or leecher, and ask to get a hack that is free like THEY WANT, i will do want you asked, it should be done tmr, but after don't ask me anymore to change it, i will not except if there a real reason, not some newb leecher crying because they cannot leech it.
    Last edited by AVA PlaYe; 10-10-2012 at 11:24 PM.