Thanks

[Service] Giving Unreal Amounts of Exp/Euros

Hey, now this is a service I'm doing for people for FREE, only because I know some people tried to do this hack themselves or don't know how and it didn't work, so I'm gonna do it for you. If you don't know what I'm talking about go here: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/289-allian...ney-y-exp.html
    (He's probably not the person to come up with this trick but this is what I used)

If you're interested in getting around 3,000,000 Euros and almost if not fully maxing out your rank, then e-mail me at emelerud11@yahoo.com but don't spam please. Also, I suggest you do this service on a new account, as there is a chance that it will get banned after I do this, so don't blame me if your account gets banned.

P.S. - I know other people are offering this service on here but I tried them and I didn't hear back so if you want a quicker response then you've come to the right place.

P.S.S. - If you want to use my services please don't e-mail me your account information for ava. If I see your e-mail I'll send you a reply with my skype username and from there you can add me and ask me to help you when I'm on. Also, I suggest that when you give me your account info over skype change your password beforehand so that I don't know any important information that you don't want to give out.
    Last edited by emelerud1; 10-29-2012 at 02:48 AM.