Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Well this is a project which I was/am working on.

Its not really good and not even close to beta even.
    And no its not a private server.
    Reputation-
    Vouches
    Respect-
    Nilly, Ultran00b, JustAnoobROTMG, Nano, karolelis9, fallenhacks(cake), jaythedev
    DisRespect-
    mandela96, spaghetti master, floxxe, drillick, brendoo

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by flyrocket View Post
    Don't leave us hanging about what the next project is going to be! Haha.

I've been working on a side project to give myself a challenge. It's a 'bot' that will camp in each server and list me when each realm closes and its IP
    I'm going to have to play with packets one of these days. You've done some pretty cool things with them.

The project I was referring to was a _-name searcher. Without all the random junk code, it will be easier to search out the new names in new builds. I'm going to work on something that would automate this process and spit out the new names.

---------- Post added at 06:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:43 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by runekri3 View Post
    Well this is a project which I was/am working on.

Its not really good and not even close to beta even.
    And no its not a private server.
    Looks interesting. Whats the idea behind the project?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by nilly View Post
    I'm going to have to play with packets one of these days. You've done some pretty cool things with them.

The project I was referring to was a _-name searcher. Without all the random junk code, it will be easier to search out the new names in new builds. I'm going to work on something that would automate this process and spit out the new names.

---------- Post added at 06:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:43 PM ----------

It isnt really anything interesting and I dont think I want to talk much about it or people will think its actually anything cool.
    Though if you want to get more info on it you can watch the original post about it (To other: Yes suprise, suprise MPGH isnt the only forum -.-)
    The name of the game is in the pic.

And nice idea on the _-name searcher =), that could make me MAYBE open rotmg afterall.
    Reputation-
    Vouches
    Respect-
    Nilly, Ultran00b, JustAnoobROTMG, Nano, karolelis9, fallenhacks(cake), jaythedev
    DisRespect-

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed

_-name finder would be great.

And yes, packets are VERY fun to play with, I seem to have finally got the core functions working :

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    _-name finder would be great.

And yes, packets are VERY fun to play with, I seem to have finally got the core functions working :
    *pic*
    Thats pretty cool

Still debading if I want to create my own proxy and start playing around with it.
    It would teach me java, proxies, (packets and all that other stuff for making a game myself) and help me continue my path with rotmg.

Also contacted fallen, Ill see what he will reply, then we might revive fallen and then I would have a place to release my stuff.
    (Yes I have said out and "released" stuff but never have, am or will in MPGH, EVER!(well we are talking about rotmg right now))
    Reputation-
    Vouches
    Respect-
    DisRespect-

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Thats pretty cool

Still debading if I want to create my own proxy and start playing around with it.
    It would teach me java, proxies, (packets and all that other stuff for making a game myself) and help me continue my path with rotmg.

Also contacted fallen, Ill see what he will reply, then we might revive fallen and then I would have a place to release my stuff.
    (Yes I have said out and "released" stuff but never have, am or will in MPGH, EVER!(well we are talking about rotmg right now))
    Go for it, I've had loads of fun working on these mini-projects

Thanks
    I cannot hide this is also very instructive to see how we can "BEND" the code. Thanks for this step forward in the "computer science" word of hacks.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Go for it, I've had loads of fun working on these mini-projects
    The main thing holding me back is that since you are already working on proxies, and nilly on clients.
    I dont really want to do the same thing aswell since it would be kind of pointless in my opinion.

But at the same time there isnt much else for rotmg.

I have some cool ideas for stuff but the thing is that since they would need to be readded every update the updating would be very tedious.

So if anyone needs help with coding (which I cant do really :/) or ideas or anything really, I can help. Im also open to sugestions on what should I do.
    Reputation-
    Vouches
    Respect-
    DisRespect-

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    The main thing holding me back is that since you are already working on proxies, and nilly on clients.
    I dont really want to do the same thing aswell since it would be kind of pointless in my opinion.

But at the same time there isnt much else for rotmg.

I have some cool ideas for stuff but the thing is that since they would need to be readded every update the updating would be very tedious.

So if anyone needs help with coding (which I cant do really :/) or ideas or anything really, I can help. Im also open to sugestions on what should I do.
    Hey, the more the merrier! Gives people a choice on what to use, and we can help each other out here and there if one of us makes a new discovery or fix or an issue.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    I think I might dump the IPs of recently closed realms from my little program on a website for a few days for you guys to have some fun lol.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Hey, the more the merrier! Gives people a choice on what to use, and we can help each other out here and there if one of us makes a new discovery or fix or an issue.
    Yeah, well true.

Also dont double post ...

Though I dont know if I should then do a proxy, client or some kind of script.
    Reputation-
    Vouches
    Respect-
    DisRespect-

Thanks

Been working on this one for about 2 days now.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Very cool dw. It works without any clients open?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

This is what I've been working on lately. Been trying to get a working project of rotmg in flash builder. I'm close but ran into a road block. The code for embedding the fonts is messed up and I can't figure out how to get them to load correctly. Having little experience with making flash applications the solution to this problem has been difficult for me to figure out. Anyone have experience with actionscript 3 and embedding fonts?

Thanks
    Very cool dw. It works without any clients open?
    Yep, no exterior clients needed. It connects 1 character per server, 1 character per thread. So it does it all at the same time. They connect for 10 seconds, and if the item isn't found, they disconnect, re-enabling the Start button, so you don't spam start and lag your internet connect by connecting 100 characters. That's also to make Kabam a bit happier, as it doesn't enable that whole multiboxing crisis.

It is nearly finished. I'm debating over releasing it though.

I have no real experience in actionscript 3, by the way. Flash is definitely something I've been avoiding. Pretty neat project you have going though!

Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast