Page 4 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Interesting, interesting as always.

Anyhow, I have been trying to look for any new 'hacks' that can be exploited via packets, but no luck yet.
    I had a brilliant idea to see if I can use a plane to create a teleport hack, but no luck
    I even tried that 'trade scamming' where people are switching items in their inventory while in a trade (or dropping it), but that just results in a trade error with nothing being exchanged.
    Auto poison aim does seem to work though, but with the delay of it hitting the ground, it's highly inaccurate.

Still trying to come up with other ideas.

Thanks
    auto spell lol

how about pausing at the perfect moment

/xpause waits for no enemies then sends pause
    meh

you could always make a bot that sits in godlands trains (walk to highest concentration of people)

---------- Post added at 11:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by nilly View Post
    Naw I didn't really notice a change in fps when playing with the blend. All hotkey info is stored in com/company/assembleegameclient/game/_-Kv.class.asasm on the current production build. When I was looking through them I noticed that some key checks were contained within an if statement. I simply made the if statements evaluate to true to enable the extra keys (F1-F4, F6-F9, F12, and c).

It seems pretty easy to add hot-keys to the game through the use of the hotkey class described above and the parameters class.
    can you make the C hotkey work in prod?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by 059 View Post
    can you make the C hotkey work in prod?
    It wouldn't be that hard to make any hot-key you wanted.

@flyrocket I'm almost done figuring out what all unknowns left in statdata do. I'll send you it later. Perhaps it will spark some ideas for some new hacks.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed

@flyrocket I'm almost done figuring out what all unknowns left in statdata do. I'll send you it later. Perhaps it will spark some ideas for some new hacks.

Hopefully something interesting will be in them,

Also, the one above EXP is MAX_EXP (til next level) and I noticed the total vit, total dex, total wis is in the wrong order.

And nilly, in the MAPINFO Packet the server sends you, I noticed there is a big int number in there that is different for each map you are in, is that possibly the seed for damage calculation?
    Code:
    public var fp_:uint;
    Quote Originally Posted by 059 View Post
    auto spell lol

how about pausing at the perfect moment

/xpause waits for no enemies then sends pause
    meh
    I've had auto-spell for a while now, the first thing I tried. Although it isn't perfect when the mob is moving or somethings they are in a spot where none of the spells would hit them.

You can't pause whenever you want, since that's server-sided when it lets you pause; you can do a client-sided pause, but it would be pointless as the enemies will still shoot at you (you will take damage).
    I can try blocking the /pause effect from going to your client when you really /pause, so you will still be able to move and shoot but the server will think you are paused and everyone sees you as paused and moving; therefore, you take should take no damage (theoretically). I'll see if it d/cs, I am positive it will though when you move and shoot.

Anyways, I decided to try some more obvious things like faking your dex and spd (or even fake buffs), but that d/cs which I figured from the start.
    Last edited by flyrocket; 10-22-2012 at 02:03 AM.

Thanks

I meant the c = 100 atk hotkey and I know you can add new ones. Just wondered if it worked but doubted it.

Quote Originally Posted by flyrocket View Post

Hopefully something interesting will be in them,

Also, the one above EXP is MAX_EXP (til next level) and I noticed the total vit, total dex, total wis is in the wrong order.

And nilly, in the MAPINFO Packet the server sends you, I noticed there is a big int number in there that is different for each map you are in, is that possibly the seed for damage calculation?
    Code:

I've had auto-spell for a while now, the first thing I tried. Although it isn't perfect when the mob is moving or somethings they are in a spot where none of the spells would hit them.

You can't pause whenever you want, since that's server-sided when it lets you pause; you can do a client-sided pause, but it would be pointless as the enemies will still shoot at you (you will take damage).
    I can try blocking the /pause effect from going to your client when you really /pause, so you will still be able to move and shoot but the server will think you are paused and everyone sees you as paused and moving; therefore, you take should take no damage (theoretically). I'll see if it d/cs, I am positive it will though when you move and shoot.

Anyways, I decided to try some more obvious things like faking your dex and spd (or even fake buffs), but that d/cs which I figured from the start.
    ok i can't type much (broken arm, typing left handed) so my point didn't get accross as intended. anyways you can shoot faster than you're supposed to.
    open two rotmgs, and use cheat engine to speedhack one, then look at the sped up one from the other client. shoot a bulwark in the fast client and in the normal one there will be tons of bullets. my guess is that the client sends every packet more often not just the shoot one. in an old game i used to play there were %hi% packets which were sent kind of like to just keep time or something so you could just send %hi% and attack repeatedly, but just attack got you kicked. so i'm pretty sure thats what happens with speedhacking rotmg.
    Last edited by 059; 10-22-2012 at 03:33 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Code:
    Ya I think you are correct about that. I noticed that every time I entered a realm that the seed was updated with a value. This value must of came from the server (to sync damage on client/server). MapInfo would be the place to put it. Also the value doesn't change when a particular realm is up. So one can leave and come back and the seed would be reset to the value originally set. So it seems that the seed is randomized on creation of the map and then stays constant for the remaining time it is up.

---------- Post added at 04:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:44 AM ----------

@059 It would be interesting if one could pulse the speedup without getting kicked.
    Last edited by nilly; 10-22-2012 at 03:47 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Real health bars.

Thanks

This is something I'm interested in as well. I found out a few on my own, but only because they were related to current projects. If you wouldn't mind, of course.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Some improvements.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    snip

Some improvements.
    Ahhh, very nice
    Do you ever plan on releasing the source for this for all of us to mess around too?

Also, I looked at all the stat-data, gives me some ideas to try, i'll see if I can get any free time
    As for your comment on some of the unknowns, I looked at all of them, but I only tried changing the value of them on the player's object, that is probably why I could never figure out the rest, since they weren't player related.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Ahhh, very nice
    Do you ever plan on releasing the source for this for all of us to mess around too?
    Yea. I'll make the health bars public. I want to clean up the code a bit and make it depend on as few client variables as possible to make it easy to update.

Thanks
    I have been updating my client every couple days (mostly basic stuff). Is there a way to make a program that would find the new names and auto update the code? I only ask this because I have noticed more disconnects when playing with an older version of a client and hate taking the time to go through and change all the new names.

Thanks
    guys, what with the fact of being called Crunchy ?
    I was looking strings and find that some test are done if you are Crunchy .. Any Idea?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    @gorgor, crunchy is just used in a test to test the looks of various chat modes (colors and all that) client side. The name has no real significance.

Thanks
    Crunchy is also the IG name of rob, thats why ^^
    was hoping for those /gift /ban and /spawn to not all be server-sided .

Page 4 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast