Thread: Paintball

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Versa View Post

LOL then your playing on a pussy field i bet your guns are shooting at like 175 fps maybe 200 where i play were balling 275-325fps oh yeah ill tell you what hurts playing a speedball game with kids with 3grand setups im using a 1 grand setup and im wearing a t shirt and you get hit in the arm 5 feet away its not that it hurts my arm was bleeding i still have a scar there today. its been there for 2 years now i asked the kid to chrono his gun after the game (chrono means check the speed) and his gun was at a average 305 now for me a game doesnt hurt but for your new player its probably going to hurt alot but please i want you to get shot with a gun chronoed at 325 fps and tell me it doesnt hurt please do that.

Where I go the ones That you can borrow from the place clock in at 225. Most people bring ones between 250 and 275. 275 is the limit because a shit ton of kids turn up and they always run off crying.

The place I go to is pretty much just a massive forest with random shit like a wooden Blackhawk and some towers.

My friend still has a mark on his back from where he was point-blanked by a teammate.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post

Where I go the ones That you can borrow from the place clock in at 225. Most people bring ones between 250 and 275. 275 is the limit because a shit ton of kids turn up and they always run off crying.

The place I go to is pretty much just a massive forest with random shit like a wooden Blackhawk and some towers.

My friend still has a mark on his back from where he was point-blanked by a teammate.
    i got point blanked on my neck. stfu. it looked like a hicky...that was bleeding.
    Still love you Giggletron

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy

i mostly play with inflatable which is inflatable cover like speedball the field is like super small and its 7v7 and everyone is spraying paint. and like 20ball per sec and at 300fps its intense.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftdude View Post

i got point blanked on my neck. stfu. it looked like a hicky...that was bleeding.
    It's even funnier cause you'd never get a hicky.

---------- Post added at 07:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:10 PM ----------

i mostly play with inflatable which is inflatable cover like speedball the field is like super small and its 7v7 and everyone is spraying paint. and like 20ball per sec and at 300fps its intense.
    We have one here but it's hell expensive. They have guns that shoot at 325 that you can rent.
    Ours is 8v8 or 16 ffa

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy

It's even funnier cause you'd never get a hicky.

---------- Post added at 07:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:10 PM ----------

We have one here but it's hell expensive. They have guns that shoot at 325 that you can rent.
    Ours is 8v8 or 16 ffa

yeah we can do 8v8 but i can only fit 7 people in my car so we always do 7v7 it is hella expensive i can go through like 8,000 paintballs in a day it cost so much but its the closest field so we like it.

Thanks

yeah we can do 8v8 but i can only fit 7 people in my car so we always do 7v7 it is hella expensive i can go through like 8,000 paintballs in a day it cost so much but its the closest field so we like it.
    I play at Tippmans castle over here on occasion. Though when I play I'm always in a wife-beater and my khaki's that I sewed strips of multi-shade green material to make it blend better. I would wear full protection but I overheat quickly. I'm not much of a speedball person though, I'm a woodsball kind of guy. Tippman a5 with a vertical adapter rail, UMP tactical shroud kit with Barska 2x30mm IR scope, NC star bipod, eXTCy bolt, eTek 3 board, e-grip upgrade, and the killjoy custom trigger. I used to play a lot, but I don't have the money for the maintenance.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

I play at Tippmans castle over here on occasion. Though when I play I'm always in a wife-beater and my khaki's that I sewed strips of multi-shade green material to make it blend better. I would wear full protection but I overheat quickly. I'm not much of a speedball person though, I'm a woodsball kind of guy. Tippman a5 with a vertical adapter rail, UMP tactical shroud kit with Barska 2x30mm IR scope, NC star bipod, eXTCy bolt, eTek 3 board, e-grip upgrade, and the killjoy custom trigger. I used to play a lot, but I don't have the money for the maintenance.
    i dont play woodsball alot but i do have a Gog G1 with a black heart board it is amazing for woodsball but im mainly in speedball i think your gun was probably to much maintenance due to the fact that it had so many after market parts thats crazy i would never upgrade a gun that much lol. there is also the new tippman x7 which is supposed to be amazing for woodsball but i have not gotten the chance to shoot one yet.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Versa For This Useful Post:

Lehsyrus (10-12-2012)

Thanks

i dont play woodsball alot but i do have a Gog G1 with a black heart board it is amazing for woodsball but im mainly in speedball i think your gun was probably to much maintenance due to the fact that it had so many after market parts thats crazy i would never upgrade a gun that much lol. there is also the new tippman x7 which is supposed to be amazing for woodsball but i have not gotten the chance to shoot one yet.
    The reason I'm great at woodsball and not so much speedball is because I'm a massive target, but I can move like a ghost. I tend to walk on the balls of my feet from having bad ankles when I was younger. Though I'm shit with suppression, I can snipe through the trees like it's my job, that and I enjoy sneaking around the back of a bunker and charging the enemy. In my woods my brother and I built a couple sexy bunkers, one we even started a tunnel on but didn't finish digging through as it was too much work. Though if someone didn't know better, they'd think a battle was going on if they stumbled upon them

I know I have too many AM parts, but I couldn't help it, with my sniping every part made me that much more lethal. I definitely need to check that x7 out though, I'm a Tippman fan for life after the 98.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    The reason I'm great at woodsball and not so much speedball is because I'm a massive target, but I can move like a ghost. I tend to walk on the balls of my feet from having bad ankles when I was younger. Though I'm shit with suppression, I can snipe through the trees like it's my job, that and I enjoy sneaking around the back of a bunker and charging the enemy. In my woods my brother and I built a couple sexy bunkers, one we even started a tunnel on but didn't finish digging through as it was too much work. Though if someone didn't know better, they'd think a battle was going on if they stumbled upon them I know I have too many AM parts, but I couldn't help it, with my sniping every part made me that much more lethal. I definitely need to check that x7 out though, I'm a Tippman fan for life after the 98.
    ive used the 98 because it is your average rental i like the barrel its amazing for woodsball but you cant compare woodsball to speedball we use two different guns im a fast agile person with a pretty big build off the break i stay in the back getting other out on the break.

Thanks
    ive used the 98 because it is your average rental i like the barrel its amazing for woodsball but you cant compare woodsball to speedball we use two different guns im a fast agile person with a pretty big build off the break i stay in the back getting other out on the break.
    For speedball I'd probably stick with a spyder sonix, lightweight and fairly accurate with a snubbed barrel. Though I'm still too large a target for speedball I'm 6'4".

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    My paintball gun is the Alpha Black Tactical
    Rep. Power: 126

Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy

For speedball I'd probably stick with a spyder sonix, lightweight and fairly accurate with a snubbed barrel. Though I'm still too large a target for speedball I'm 6'4".
    well a spyder sonix is very like on the low end i have a Planet eclipse Geo 3 its crazy expensive but im 6'1" im not that big lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Obliteration View Post
    My paintball gun is the Alpha Black Tactical
    thats a woodsball gun.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Versa For This Useful Post:

Lehsyrus (10-12-2012)

Thanks

well a spyder sonix is very like on the low end i have a Planet eclipse Geo 3 its crazy expensive but im 6'1" im not that big lol.

thats a woodsball gun.
    I think I've proven I know nothing about speedball

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy

I think I've proven I know nothing about speedball
    yes i think you have

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Versa For This Useful Post:

Lehsyrus (10-12-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood