Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

best way to hack a facebook account

hello...
    i tried to use phisher but i didn't work...
    and i heard about a way to make a facebook game or application that hack the info....i wana know how to do that.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    OMg..no one knows??

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    some body should knows.

Thanks
    I want one too!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    i want it to lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    .....You make a flash file ....not that hard simple c++ coding

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    1. Go to Facebook and click on Forgot Password, so that you will see like this

2. Now give the slave's Facebook account email or if give the FB username or Profile name and click on search. And then you will get the victims profile account. Just click on "This is my Account" as shown below :

3. Then click on "No longer have access to this" as shown below :

4. Now you will be asked to enter new email address, just enter your own new email address

5. Now Facebook will ask you to give security question's answer. Not to worry, just enter wrong answer thrice and you will be taken to this new page as below :

6. Here is the main part of Hacking Of Facebook Account. Click on Continue and FB will ask you to select 3 Trusted Friends. Their will be a full friend's list of the slave which also includes your previously created "Three Fake Facebook Account" . Just select that three accounts and then Facebook will send security codes to our fake accounts. Now collect those security codes and enter it. Then Facebook will send "Password Recovery Email" at the email address we entered in 4th step. Thus you can easily reset the password of slave's account. No we have successfully done with Hack Facebook Accounts.

PS: I won't hack any victims for u
    My rig: Intel Hexa Core i7 3930K 3.2GHz 12MB - Corsair Professional GOLD 1200 Watt - Corsair Hydro h100 2x120mm Liquid CPU cooler - Triple Crossfire Sapphire Ati Radeon 3GB + 3GB + 3GB - Gigabyte GA-X79-UD3 Motherboard.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    That is cool:P just hack my bf acc lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I was able to make 2 fake accounts before it started prompting me for my phone number to make a new account. Who has a fake account that I can share with them for doing this? PM me the info

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    any suggestion how to hack facebook account?

---------- Post added at 10:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Wizkidje View Post

2. Now give the slave's Facebook account email or if give the FB username or Profile name and click on search. And then you will get the victims profile account. Just click on "This is my Account" as shown below :

4. Now you will be asked to enter new email address, just enter your own new email address

5. Now Facebook will ask you to give security question's answer. Not to worry, just enter wrong answer thrice and you will be taken to this new page as below :

6. Here is the main part of Hacking Of Facebook Account. Click on Continue and FB will ask you to select 3 Trusted Friends. Their will be a full friend's list of the slave which also includes your previously created "Three Fake Facebook Account" . Just select that three accounts and then Facebook will send security codes to our fake accounts. Now collect those security codes and enter it. Then Facebook will send "Password Recovery Email" at the email address we entered in 4th step. Thus you can easily reset the password of slave's account. No we have successfully done with Hack Facebook Accounts.

HELP ME PLS. I ALREADY ANSWER SECURITY QUESTION FOR THRICE BUT IM NOT BEEN SENT TO NEXT PAGE AS YOU SAID. . HELP. THANKS

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by pakq View Post
    any suggestion how to hack facebook account?

---------- Post added at 10:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 PM ----------

HELP ME PLS. I ALREADY ANSWER SECURITY QUESTION FOR THRICE BUT IM NOT BEEN SENT TO NEXT PAGE AS YOU SAID. . HELP. THANKS
    I just posted a tutorial above you! Follow those steps.
    My rig: Intel Hexa Core i7 3930K 3.2GHz 12MB - Corsair Professional GOLD 1200 Watt - Corsair Hydro h100 2x120mm Liquid CPU cooler - Triple Crossfire Sapphire Ati Radeon 3GB + 3GB + 3GB - Gigabyte GA-X79-UD3 Motherboard.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Wizkidje View Post

prove it for me cuz the
    5th step wont work it just keep saying wrong if you could, get this account info for me? ^^
    https://www.facebook.com/mariam.atef.58118?fref=ts

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    [QUOTE=darkdarkdark;6877955]prove it for me cuz the
    5th step wont work it just keep saying wrong if you could, get this account info for me? ^^
    https://www.facebook.com/mariam.atef.58118?fref=ts[/QUOTE

u mean that u ask me to trying to hack that facebook account link that you gave me??

---------- Post added at 11:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 PM ----------

ahahaha. thanks. i tried it just now on my friend i get his fb account but need to wait 23 hour . thanks very mch 'darkdarkdark'

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    not evryone account i tried to chnge passwrd is succesfully. there's some account i tried to answer scurity question until 50 times.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Yeah I can't get to the step that sais, verify facebook friends. It just sais you have tried answering the security question to many times, try again later.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast