Thread: Need feedback

Thanks

Need feedback - Unlimited ammo

In the present video I tested the unlimited ammo and also class/weapon swap. As you can see, its beautifull but when I tried doing it online, the weapon tried shooting the second time and reloaded. Now what I assume is that each bullet have a identifier, something unique that tells the server that the bullet is already fired and theres less one in the chamber, that is why it is being overwritten, leaving me to believe that the ammo is server-sided.
    However, that is not the end of this, even if such is true, the other way to achieve unl.ammo is by reloading the weapon with each bullet having a new identity, something that makes the player act as if he just came from the inventory system. A player (youtube @ search: JustAnotherOne) was able to do such thing and managed to have unlimited fractals and his energy renewed each time the inventory was triggered.

One more thing is, I couldn't find a way for unl.belt items, I discovered the addresses but when trying to lock/changing them, they would roll back to the real value, no matter what I tried, which is very strange.
    Note that all this was done in training mode, except the final tests that I ran online, with no success so far.

Now, does anyone know better and care to explain to me how can such go around this issue?

Below is the video showing the result of unl.ammo and class/weapon swap (@ the end of the video).

Last edited by smartacc; 10-15-2012 at 03:55 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Only works in training Still trying to figure out for public games

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Stange had same problem but i had 1 time in multiplayer ( Class: Doombringer) As we all know the doombringer has 250 bullits, So i went playing with the value's and i simply found 4/5 value's All freeze and shoot the hole ammo DRY!! So i had to revil at one of those places we all know that but i did so many things with CE i lost track of what i did but when the ammo was dry i stopt shooting then i saw on the weapon screen it change to 250 So i am like WTF! And start Shooting (In Online) And the bullit changed again to 0 but i just kept shooting and if i shooted at metal you could here the bullit hits metal and you would see a bullit mark so i am like let me test this FAST see if the bullits are real so i keep shooting trying to hit someone no luck i get killed the Addresses All were changed so had to do it over again but still trying to remember what i did that day but no luck but i am still trying