Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Smile Triad Wars Hack Request

I tried to hack this one with CE (starting with the basic). I tried searching for values and change some of it at first the when I changed the value of money it worked. When I tried to buy things with it, it goes back with the original value and after that it disconnects me from the server. This game is still under heavy development so this might be easy to bypass. I hope so.

Thanks
    tried it too and the same things you said happened but i think real pro´s can hack dat shit because its in closed beta and has no anticheat

Thanks
    this could be great if someon can hack this for money it is not using anti cheat but probaly soon it will be have it soo now if someon is good in hacking then we could have a chance for some easy going money in game

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    The game does have protection of some kind, it does hide triadwars.exe from wpe. CE is useless for this game since everything is server side unless I missed something. Maybe health and ammo might work with CE

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    so today I pretend to be a mod and messaged a guy who found a bug. Apparently he bugged the game somehow that when he aims the gun, all the enemies disappear like they died. So I guess the mobs are all client based or well the raids are all client based

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Using CE 6.4 64bit I'm able to see and open the TriadWars.exe. I was able to find Ammo, Gold, and Money. All appear to be saved as 8 byte floats. After finding the base value of Ammo, I set a debugger to find what writes to the value and saved the code. I can now use that code to locate Ammo anytime I reload the game and freezing the value DOES actually work. Infinite ammo without reloading is nice on raids.

With Money, I did the same thing; however, the saved code than shows me the location for Money AND Gold. Problem is they appear to be sever sided so regardless of freezing the value, increasing it, or replacing the code with code that does nothing, does nothing at all and gold/money still decrease, even though it doesn't show it on my screen.

EDIT: Wow, member since 2012 with 1 post? That's disappointing, I used to be an admin here. I guess America's Army Online was a long time ago, lol
    Last edited by JohnBLucky; 05-28-2015 at 08:48 AM.