Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused

Unhappy Guys., u should read it Before tell that i am Scamer .

Hey MPGH, What sups ?,
    So yesterday i Offer a Trade for my account
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/567-allian...uger-more.html
    I Tallked with Alot of People , And i heard about The account Of @jistar97
    I afraid to give Deaitls first so i told him to go First he go first he gived me details its worked Well its loged evrything fine
    i Told him to open Team Viewer 7 To check if he change password when i am loged to his account ok
    i loged to my account on team viewer and Writed to him my acccount id and password
    well his account worked me some mints i loged out because he say to me that my account not working
    i go to check it out and my account realy didnt worked i check his account and his account not worked to
    I remembered that i Got keyloger on my PC some one his name on skype is (איציק מור יוסף ) (itzik_mor_yosef)
    send me ''injector'' I open it and nothing poped didnt worked he say to me that he should fix it
    yesterday i figure that he poted to my KeyLoger i got Proofs he write to me IDS of pepl that he scamed he writed to me Email of 1 of my accounts and picture of me using SonyVegas 1 week ago

i know its diffrent languth but u can know that he sended me keyloger i download it and opend it and he writed me ID of pepl that he know from My comeputer., and if u think i changed name on skype look on this

That Guy From Mpgh i dont know his nick he add me I realy Soory Realy ?! about what happend
    so i am realy soory, evryone Start Using OMM or dont trade.',
    @jistar97
    Bro irealy Apologize about what happend My Tip allwayse Use OMM i didnt wanted use OMM because i wanted to trade fast and no OMM online so :\ if u wanna to RETRADE (i wanna realy wanna) so talk with me i realy didnt was on your account maybe he say that he its me ?, why i should do it ? i offer to you Trade so why i should scam you ? :<? So stop ignore me on Skype and lets talk i Reinstall My computer new refresh windows 7 because the keylogger i not lie to you but u can do what ever you want . i Hope you Forgive me .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    New Bitmap Image (2).bmp  

Last edited by Prepix; 10-20-2012 at 12:05 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by iSnakes View Post
    I'll vouch for iamnumber4 again, good trader. Had a very smooth easy trade with him yesterday.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to iamnumber4 For This Useful Post:

BolBol (11-23-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I can't understand a sht of what u guys are saying :S, i always speak english even whit people from my country because that things could happen

4. The Following User Says Thank You to lTugaPTl For This Useful Post:

remcov (10-20-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    Quote Originally Posted by lTugaPTl View Post
    I can't understand a sht of what u guys are saying :S, i always speak english even whit people from my country because that things could happen
    look i didnt change the password he watch my screen i was on screen share and if i dont change and he not changed its the keyloger guy but we got orginal emails
    and we recoverd the account i just dont wanna that pepl wil think i am a scamer
    Quote Originally Posted by iSnakes View Post
    I'll vouch for iamnumber4 again, good trader. Had a very smooth easy trade with him yesterday.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Lol, this is why I told you on skype that I wanted to use an OMM, not that fake one you invited to our chat
    Quote Originally Posted by ailee View Post
    Just wanted to say...
    Don't be scared to trade with @WimpyBurger . He's totally cool and 1OO% trusted. I am in the process of trading with him (well, it's a done deal basically) , and he takes both sides into consideration! Not many people are like that nowadays! I vouch for this guy.

Thanks
    Always analyse things before you open something, use a virus scanner, these will detect and delete it.
    Note for everyone: since he's on mpgh we need to be careful, we do not take responsibility of your account.
    If you someone send you a injector via Skype or other social media, don't accept it nor open it, we got a lot injectors here. These are safe ans scanned by the staff members of mpgh. Since you got keylogged and scammed someone on this account, it will lead to a ban, no matter what the reason is, you committed a scam which is forbidden here on mpgh.

Thanks
    So the TLR of what .Cereal said, your account is your responsibility. To keep mine safe I run EVERY program uploaded to MPGH in a sandbox, rip it a part with eight different pieces of software, scan it with over ten A/V as well as online scanners, and I test it out with a dummy account to be absolutely sure it's legitimate.

As for A/V and Firewall, I run ESET Nod32, as well as Comodo Firewall. Replace your Firewall with Comodo, it's one of the best. Also, find a torrent for ESET Nod32, it is the BEST anti-virus out there, no matter what anyone else says, it truly is the best.

ALWAYS use an OMM for ANY trades, they know how to trade safely and to keep both parties happy and well protected.

Sorry to hear that man, try to get everything straightened out.