Hey MPGH Members, Admins, Coders, Etc. I'm making this post today for the Gunz Hack Section >> Gunz Hacks - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking - Hacks, Cheats, Downloads, Trainers, Games Over the past few weeks I've been checking up on Combat Arms Hacks And Gunz Hacks, the reason being I love to hack and play those games. I have seen much progress in Combat Arms, and sadly; not so much in Gunz Hacks. Please let me know if there are any Coders, Hackers working on this ATM in the comments below, but as far as i'm concerned there hasn't been much progress. As of now there is one hack out for Aeria Gunz Named Terry.dll made by our very own member Arachis655 (All credit to him and whoever helped make the hack.) If you would like to check this hack out the link is right here.https://www.mpgh.net/forum/29-gunz-ha...terry-dll.html Otherwise thanks for your time I hope you take this as a notice to keep doing what your doing, and as simply a member I can only hope that you listen to me, anyways thanks.