Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Its not your release, its your leech.
    You even said the owner isnt you.

Also please dont feed the noobs.
    You see that Im really hating on everyone and Im suprised Im not banned.
    Now try to guess why ...
    Reputation-
    Vouches
    Respect-
    Nilly, Ultran00b, JustAnoobROTMG, Nano, karolelis9, fallenhacks(cake), jaythedev
    DisRespect-
    mandela96, spaghetti master, floxxe, drillick, brendoo

Thanks
    @runekri3 What is the funniest, is that it is quite easy to extract the swf from the exe. Google is a powerful tool.

I do feel for the Mac users though, but that is their own fault for going to the dark side.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Lol, but yeah. We mac users are too often screwed with.......... BUT THEY ARE STYLISH! <3

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    I was able to extract the SWF myself, but it doesn't load when I run it. Noooo idea why. I was also able to run a mirror to run the .exe, but lagged so bad in adobe flash it was literally unplayable. So yeah, not much else I can do. It's dumb that you're hating on him @runekri3. I understand the whole leeching thing, but he's trying to help people that aren't L33T HAx0rz, like me. I don't know a damn thing about computers (well, compared to most of you lol). Trying to learn. But a lot of things are beyond me. So I for one am grateful. And I'm sure a lot of other people are too.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tkerst51 View Post
    I was able to extract the SWF myself, but it doesn't load when I run it. Noooo idea why. I was also able to run a mirror to run the .exe, but lagged so bad in adobe flash it was literally unplayable. So yeah, not much else I can do. It's dumb that you're hating on him @runekri3. I understand the whole leeching thing, but he's trying to help people that aren't L33T HAx0rz, like me. I don't know a damn thing about computers (well, compared to most of you lol). Trying to learn. But a lot of things are beyond me. So I for one am grateful. And I'm sure a lot of other people are too.
    It's not about unknowledge, it's about lazyness, you guys won't spent 10 minutes searching for the answer, only post "gib softwer ples","aprove men camun", and the OP is on that only for the "Thanks" that he will receive from the leechers(with a material that he leeched), disgusting.

Thanks
    How did you manage to extract it? I tried SoThink and it said no .swf files were found. I've been playing around with reverse engineering to try and unpack the .exe with OllyDbg.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by BernardoLima View Post
    It's not about unknowledge, it's about lazyness, you guys won't spent 10 minutes searching for the answer, only post "gib softwer ples","aprove men camun", and the OP is on that only for the "Thanks" that he will receive from the leechers(with a material that he leeched), disgusting.
    Lazyness? No. I've been searching for a way to do this since the .exe OP. I've gone through numerous programs, none of which have worked, for various reasons, none of which I know lol. I've used decompilers, exe2swf, i've even used .exe programs through wine that are supposed to extract .swf! Give me a freaking break here. Just because I'm illiterate with computers doesn't I'm lazy. Don't be a supremacist.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by BernardoLima View Post
    It's not about lazyness. I searched for an hour, tried all alternatives but, hey. Mac users cannot do it, unless they pay $90> for it on Sothink.
    I also do not understand the whole leeching thing, if the guy who made the hack from the start doesn't do it for Mac users, why would he get their thanks? The "leecher" even gave 100% credit to him even tho he did half of the work for the mac users so whiners like you should just stfu.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Yeah I did the same thing with SoThink, no dice. I also had to install CrossOver to run an exe2swf, which extracted a .swf that doesn't load. I've found a lot of .swf extractors that are .exe themselves so they need to be run through a mirror like wine or CrossOver.....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Also @BernardoLima

You didn't even read JustAnoobROTMG's thread did you? Before you try to be all like "noooooobs, taking all credit", consider learning what you are giving him a lecture for before you do what you just did. Making yourself look like a fool.

The quote from https://www.mpgh.net/forum/599-realm-...ent-3-1-a.html

3) So what?
    I will post the updated codes i've done (the ones i updated) in a couple of days. Then people will be able to create a swf... or you can just wait for a swf...

Looks like he did get permission, did he?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NotMyUsername! View Post
    Also @BernardoLima

You didn't even read JustAnoobROTMG's thread did you? Before you try to be all like "noooooobs, taking all credit", consider learning what you are giving him a lecture for before you do what you just did. Making yourself look like a fool.

The quote from https://www.mpgh.net/forum/599-realm-...ent-3-1-a.html

3) So what?
    I will post the updated codes i've done (the ones i updated) in a couple of days. Then people will be able to create a swf... or you can just wait for a swf...

Looks like he did get permission, did he?
    I dont care about what he said, you guys still leechers, also 80% of your posts are "giby softwerer plesi", I'm not directing my word to you anymore.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    How come you address my posts as "your" and then say that it's not directed at "you" anymore? Makes no sense, does it?

Or do you put all in mac users inside one category, and just think we are generally dumb? You might not know this, but mac users are generally smarter, look at the windows threads. Or is it that we do not deserve a nice hack now and then just because we can afford better computers? Jealousy perhaps?

With all due respect, you sir just made a fool of yourself, and will prob keep on doing it. It's fun actually :3
    Last edited by NotMyUsername!; 10-26-2012 at 01:47 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by tkerst51 View Post
    Lol, if I ever called myself l33t hackz, even people without computers would be hackers.
    There are probably around 1-2 bad hackers here in rotmg forums and none good hackers.

And just in case you havent noticed my signature, I am ovbiously dumb, stupid and so on.

Also, @BernardoLima is totally right. If you cant even extract .swf for .exe ...
    This is not a place for you.
    The game is perfectly playable without hacks, you are NOT, I repeat NOT forced to use hacks.
    If you want to, either make them yourself or realize that you still have to make them yourself.

Also none of the hate is directed @lofi
    There are specific reasons for that ...
    Last edited by runekri3; 10-26-2012 at 01:48 PM.
    Reputation-
    Vouches
    Respect-
    Nilly, Ultran00b, JustAnoobROTMG, Nano, karolelis9, fallenhacks(cake), jaythedev
    DisRespect-
    mandela96, spaghetti master, floxxe, drillick, brendoo

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by runekri3 View Post
    Lol, if I ever called myself l33t hackz, even people without computers would be hackers.
    There are probably around 1-2 bad hackers here in rotmg forums and none good hackers.

And just in case you havent noticed my signature, I am ovbiously dumb, stupid and so on.

Also, @BernardoLima is totally right. If you cant even extract .swf for .exe ...
    This is not a place for you.
    The game is perfectly playable without hacks, you are NOT, I repeat NOT forced to use hacks.
    If you want to, either make them yourself or realize that you still have to make them yourself.

Also none of the hate is directed @lofi
    There are specific reasons for that ...

They must not teach manners in third world countries, because you guys are douchebags. Also, you say this isn't the place for me if I can't extract a .swf? First of all, I don't see where in the forums it says I have to be computer literate in order be a part of the community. Also, I've been following tuts on how to extract it, and it's not working, even though I follow it step for step. I've extracted a .swf from a different .exe to see if I'm doing it right, and it works. So I 'm not sure what's going on. I do play ROTMG without the hack. I also play with it, depending on the class. And I'm probably better than you. With or without hacks. Never duped a thing throughout the entirety of playing. Everything I use I have gotten as a drop.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I'll agree with @tkerst51 ...

Why are all windows users douchebags anyways? Makes no sense at all... or does it? Can't you just be happy for us who now have got the same thing as you do, or is your ego in the way?

Just wondering, how is someone who obviously have no idea what he's talking about since he didn't even read the .exe thread "totally right"? But, I guess douchebags stick together, even during the embarrassing moments. Learn how to argue, something that's actually useful IRL, while knowing how to extract a .swf file from an .exe file is not. I believe someone has called it "Having a life".
    Last edited by NotMyUsername!; 10-26-2012 at 02:48 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast