Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by The Real Deal View Post
    Up, don't know if you have seen this request ?
    Check the Google Drive links, I added one that should work on the latest Steam and possibly Skidrow release. Let me know if it works. I plan to add a better one later. Oh and the Save Editor has been updated to use a smaller font, added a Gear Calculator and an about page with credits and other changes.

To the Mods, the links are direct links to plain text cheat engine tables.
    My Google Drive Links:
    These will always contain the latest updates as I make them. So if you always want my latest, up to date cheat file, bookmark these.

Borderlands2.CETrainer File
    -Renamed Borderlands2.ct file (For Auto-Lua Execution) *Preferred Usage
    https://*****************/open?id=0B_f...mhWMUxfN3RFOTA
    If it downloads as Borderlands2.CETrainer.CT, please rename it to Borderlands2.CETrainer
    Last edited by TechnoJacker; 11-06-2012 at 04:47 PM.

Thanks
    Much appreciated Technojacker.
    So fresh test on Skidrow 1.1.3... and it definitely WORKS. Woohoo

Tested two times, solo game. Killed Hyperius once... teleport to repop the mob... Went another time to farm Hyperius.. raid boss was not locked.

Thanks again

EDIT : quit the game for Lunch, went back to refinery..and damn, boss was locked :/
    Last edited by The Real Deal; 11-07-2012 at 01:05 PM.

Thanks
    Enabled table > freezed money > set & freezed slot-machine drop value > got a few guns > disabled scripts from bottom to top > BL2 crashed (it was in the window mode, steam version).

So the game crashed the second time, not immediately now, after the table was disabled.
    Last edited by SPzzz; 11-08-2012 at 12:48 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Ok folks, updated my Cheat Table. I fixed up some problem with the Teleport script that may have caused some random crashes and problems. I also improved upon it. You can now only store 6 locations to warp to and from. Numpad keys 1-6 lets you toggle the save location. Also you can now warp directly to a co-op player in your game using Numpad 7, 8 and 9. 7 for Player 2, 8 for player 3 and 9 for Player 4. Also if you hit the Numpad Addition (+) button, it will warp all the players to you.

Also I added a toggle script for mgr.inz.Player's awesome blink script. The teleporter mod, Vermi Spawn Mod and the blink Script can now be toggled under [Scripts] -> [Lua Scripts Enabler]. I added these toggles for those who don't want to accidentally use these features while using other cheats. Also I updated the Blink script to the latest version. The keys to use Blink in game are F6 and Q. Simply fire a bullet (Elemental weapons and multi-bullet wapons may cause problems) and press Q or F6 to warp to where the bullet disappeared or hit. So fire a shot at a wall in the distance, hit the button and warp where you shot.

If you wish to change these, follow these instruction:
    Grab Borderlands2.CT, Start it, if it asks you to execute LUA scripts, hit no. Now with it loaded, press Ctrl+Alt+L to open up the Lua script interface. At the very bottom you will see:
    Code:
    if BlinkQHotkey~=nil then object_destroy(BlinkQHotkey);BlinkQHotkey=nil;end
    BlinkQHotkey = createHotkey("Blink",VK_Q)
    To the Mods, the links are direct links to plain text cheat engine tables.
    My Google Drive Links:
    These will always contain the latest updates as I make them. So if you always want my latest, up to date cheat file, bookmark these.

Borderlands2.CETrainer File
    -Renamed Borderlands2.ct file (For Auto-Lua Execution) *Preferred Usage
    https://*****************/open?id=0B_f...mhWMUxfN3RFOTA
    If it downloads as Borderlands2.CETrainer.CT, please rename it to Borderlands2.CETrainer

Borderlands2.CT File
    -My personal cheat table file
    https://*****************/open?id=0B_f...FhTNXk4M0N3a1k[/QUOTE]

Included in this update is the Blink script, DLC Boss Raid timer bypass, Time scale modifier to slow down or speed up the scale of time in game, a cheat that lets you remain competely invisible to enemies, an upgraded teleport script and much more.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to TechnoJacker For This Useful Post:

spellbinder (11-09-2012)

Thanks
    Ok tried this yesterday worked great. Tried today and when I load the script Cheat Engine freezes and crashes everytime. Nothing's changed.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by RedHeadish View Post
    Ok tried this yesterday worked great. Tried today and when I load the script Cheat Engine freezes and crashes everytime. Nothing's changed.
    Borderlands 2 can be fickle. Also I made a new post with the latest Cheat Table over here:
    Borderlands 2 Hacks - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking - Hacks, Cheats, Downloads, Trainers, Games

Make sure you aren't running Fraps or anything other that could be hooking into Borderlands 2. I know that the game becomes very unstable the more programs that hook into it. With Cheat Engine attached and Fraps, it crashes almost every time for me.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123