Thread: Allah Miracle

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Lehsyrus i know you think that the language in the Qur'an is ambiguous and you may have a valid reason for this as there are people who translate the Qur'an incorrectly just to make it suit their needs. This is why i encourage you to learn arabic so that you can see the truth with your OWN eyes.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by trutik View Post
    They could not do this to the prophet Muhammed with ARMIEs.
    Graveyard and bones plz
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

Thanks
    Lehsyrus i know you think that the language in the Qur'an is ambiguous and you may have a valid reason for this as there are people who translate the Qur'an incorrectly just to make it suit their needs. This is why i encourage you to learn arabic so that you can see the truth with your OWN eyes.
    You do realized hundreds of different sects have spawned out of the Quran due to how ambiguous it is.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    If i quoted some scientific evidences from the Qur'an you would probably think "Just some more ambiguous text that could have meant 100 other things". But if you learnt arabic yourself and put in some effort then you will see the truth. The Qur'an was explained by the prophet to the people so the meanings were clear and unambiguous. It was all explained and it is known as the "Tafseer" so it isn't very ambiguous if you put in some effort.

Thanks
    If i quoted some scientific evidences from the Qur'an you would probably think "Just some more ambiguous text that could have meant 100 other things". But if you learnt arabic yourself and put in some effort then you will see the truth. The Qur'an was explained by the prophet to the people so the meanings were clear and unambiguous. It was all explained and it is known as the "Tafseer" so it isn't very ambiguous if you put in some effort.
    Yes, it's so unambiguous that 100s of sects spawned from people that spoke arabic.
    real.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Graveyard and bones plz? Lol i dont get what you mean.

Yes there have been different sects that have been created in islam. As the prophet Muhammed said "By the One in Whose hand is the soul of Muhammad, my Ummah (Followers) will be divided into seventy-three sects, one of which will be in Paradise and seventy-two will be in the Fire.” The only people that will be in paradise are those who followed his way. As you can see this was prophesied
    Last edited by trutik; 01-06-2013 at 04:17 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    If i quoted some scientific evidences from the Qur'an you would probably think "Just some more ambiguous text that could have meant 100 other things". But if you learnt arabic yourself and put in some effort then you will see the truth.
    Show us

Graveyard and bones plz?
    Muhammad's graveyard and bones plz
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

Thanks
    Graveyard and bones plz? Lol i dont get what you mean.

Yes there have been different sects that have been created in islam. As the prophet Muhammed said "By the One in Whose hand is the soul of Muhammad, my Ummah (Followers) will be divided into seventy-three sects, one of which will be in Paradise and seventy-two will be in the Fire.” The only people that will be in paradise are those who followed his way. As you can see this was prophesied
    mfw there are more than 73 sects
    mfw he condemned 72 sects to hell for their beliefs about HIS book

Thanks
    Muhammad was only in war for the last ten years of his life. HE waged war on OTHER factions, even though you Muslims say you're "peaceful".

Also, the Muslims of Mediba under Muhammad's rule raided tribes who were not even involved with te Pagan Meccans, more peace right?

Let's further this proving you wrong. Muhammad never entered battle in this period of "war", and signed a ten year truce with Mecca, in which he died before it was over.

SO NO SHIT NOBODY KILLED HIM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Lol i still don't get you about the graveyard and bones. Im going to eat, ill be back in like 10 minutes and i will list some evidence.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Lol i still don't get you about the graveyard and bones. Im going to eat, ill be back in like 10 minutes and i will list some evidence.
    Show. Me. The. Graveyard. And. Bones. Of. Muhammad.
    Is. It. That. Hard. To. Understand?

Thanks
    So I've come to the conclusion that this thread is a utter waste of time.
    Think about it, nothing good comes out of the enlightenment of these people.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Firstly i do not have the power to dig up the prophet's body and i would never do so even if i did. That is a gruesome thought. And if you are suggesting that he didn't exist then that is a completely different topic relating to history, narrators etc which is too deep to explore right now. The existence of Muhammed is a well known fact, the issue is that not everyone believes he is a prophet. This is what i am attempting to address right now. Note: I am new to this forum so the figures are in order at the bottom of the post
    Proof 1, the origin of the universe:
    The science of modern cosmology, observational and theoretical, clearly indicates that, at one point in time, the whole universe was nothing but a cloud of ‘smoke’ (i.e. an opaque highly dense and hot gaseous composition).1 This is one of the undisputed principles of standard modern cosmology. Scientists now can observe new stars forming out of the remnants of that ‘smoke’ (see figures 1 and 3).

Figure 1: A new star forming out of a cloud of gas and dust (nebula), which is one of the remnants of the ‘smoke’ that was the origin of the whole universe. (The Space Atlas, Heather and Henbest, p. 50.)

Figure 3: The Lagoon nebula is a cloud of gas and dust, about 60 light years in diameter. It is excited by the ultraviolet radiation of the hot stars that have recently formed within its bulk. (Horizons, Exploring the Universe, Seeds, plate 9, from Association of Universities for Research in Astronomy, Inc.)
    The illuminating stars we see at night were, just as was the whole universe, in that ‘smoke’ material. God has said in the Quran:

Then He turned to the heaven when it was smoke... (Quran, 41:11)

Because the earth and the heavens above (the sun, the moon, stars, planets, galaxies, etc.) have been formed from this same ‘smoke,’ we conclude that the earth and the heavens were one connected entity. Then out of this homogeneous ‘smoke,’ they formed and separated from each other. God has said in the Quran:

Have not those who disbelieved known that the heavens and the earth were one connected entity, then We separated them?... (Quran, 21:30)
    Proof 2:
    Modern Science has discovered that in the places where two different seas meet, there is a barrier between them. This barrier divides the two seas so that each sea has its own temperature, salinity, and density.1 For example, Mediterranean sea water is warm, saline, and less dense, compared to Atlantic ocean water. When Mediterranean sea water enters the Atlantic over the Gibraltar sill, it moves several hundred kilometers into the Atlantic at a depth of about 1000 meters with its own warm, saline, and less dense characteristics. The Mediterranean water stabilizes at this depth2 (see figure 2).

Figure 2: The Mediterranean sea water as it enters the Atlantic over the Gibraltar sill with its own warm, saline, and less dense characteristics, because of the barrier that distinguishes between them. Temperatures are in degrees Celsius (C°). (Marine Geology, Kuenen, p. 43, with a slight enhancement.)
    Although there are large waves, strong currents, and tides in these seas, they do not mix or transgress this barrier.

The Holy Quran mentioned that there is a barrier between two seas that meet and that they do not transgress. God has said:

He has set free the two seas meeting together. There is a barrier between them. They do not transgress. (Quran, 55:19-20)

But when the Quran speaks about the divider between fresh and salt water, it mentions the existence of “a forbidding partition” with the barrier. God has said in the Quran:

He is the one who has set free the two kinds of water, one sweet and palatable, and the other salty and bitter. And He has made between them a barrier and a forbidding partition. (Quran, 25:53)

One may ask, why did the Quran mention the partition when speaking about the divider between fresh and salt water, but did not mention it when speaking about the divider between the two seas?

Modern science has discovered that in estuaries, where fresh (sweet) and salt water meet, the situation is somewhat different from what is found in places where two seas meet. It has been discovered that what distinguishes fresh water from salt water in estuaries is a “pycnocline zone with a marked density discontinuity separating the two layers.”3 This partition (zone of separation) has a different salinity from the fresh water and from the salt water4 (see figure 4).

Figure 4: Longitudinal section showing salinity (parts per thousand ‰) in an estuary. We can see here the partition (zone of separation) between the fresh and the salt water. (Introductory Oceanography, Thurman, p. 301, with a slight enhancement.)
    This information has been discovered only recently, using advanced equipment to measure temperature, salinity, density, oxygen dissolubility, etc. The human eye cannot see the difference between the two seas that meet, rather the two seas appear to us as one homogeneous sea. Likewise, the human eye cannot see the division of water in estuaries into the three kinds: fresh water, salt water, and the partition (zone of separation).

Scientists say that the universe is expanding right? Look at this verse in the quran
    Verse:047 chapter 51. These are some interpretations of the meaning of that verse from different translators. We is referring to God as that is the arabic that is used by God.
    Abdul Daryabadi : And the heaven! We have built it with might, and verily We are powerful.
    Dr. Mohsin : With power did We construct the heaven. Verily, We are Able to extend the vastness of space thereof.
    Mufti Taqi Usmani : And the sky was built by Us with might; and indeed We are the expanders.
    Pickthal : We have built the heaven with might, and We it is Who make the vast extent (thereof).
    Yusuf Ali : With the power and skill did We construct the Firmament: for it is We Who create the vastness of Space.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by trutik; 01-06-2013 at 06:24 PM.

Thanks
    The formation of stars has nothing to do with the origin of the universe. Observations of the sea is nothing new?
    Your selective belief of science is fucking ridiculous.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Then He turned to the heaven when it was smoke... (Quran, 41:11)
    Before I go on in this one, I need to know what you think the year that the Koran was written in, an estimate is ok

Because the earth and the heavens above (the sun, the moon, stars, planets, galaxies, etc.) have been formed from this same ‘smoke,’ we conclude that the earth and the heavens were one connected entity. Then out of this homogeneous ‘smoke,’ they formed and separated from each other. God has said in the Quran: Have not those who disbelieved known that the heavens and the earth were one connected entity, then We separated them?... (Quran, 21:30)
    If you're saying that god was the only person that separated each celestial bodies from each other, then it seems like you've missed simple astrophysics

As for Fig. 2 and 4, the explanation isn't clear enough for me to understand
    In any case, they slowly mix together, not suddenly
    And the reason why the ocean's saltwater doesn't corrupt the river's freshwater is because the river is flowing into the ocean, pushing the fresh- and saltwater out
    This part is mostly chemistry, so maybe @Lehsyrus might know more

Finally, it seems like you've copied from some other site, rather than your own words, which is stupid

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast