Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by [THE]_ALL*S33!nG^^EYE View Post
    LoL ..

Huh .. ?

That makes a little Sense ..

Now .. Explain To me This ..
    After Hours of Research I found this..

Now .. After understanding these Verses from The Bible ..
    I understand that No One Has Ever Seen the Face of the God ..
    Soo How Can you Tell that Jesus is God .. If No One Has Ever seen the Face of God ??
    Didn't the Jews and The People Saw His Face During His Time .. ?
    Now Explain !

and @AeriaAVA You Dumb Copy/Paster Stop Spamming my Thread !
    Let me answer the last part of that for you. In the Bible God is defined in three forms, The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit. I hope you dot mind but I'm going to do a quick bible study.

In the days before the Earth there was God an his creation The Angels. God had started his plan to create te Earth, however none of the Angels knew his plan. To assist him in his plan, he had his son become is right hand. This pisses Lucifer off (the devil) as Lucifer was Gods greatest (and first) Angel. God kept his planning of the Earth and all creation hidden from the Angels, and in doing so cause Lucifer to split apart 1/3 of the angels to attack heaven. God sent his son to lead the Angels defense, and in doing so his son cast Lucifer to hell. The Son of God is God himself in a different form.

When God had his son sent to Earth, he put him in a human form. The face of Jesus was not the face of God, as he undertook the human form of his Son. He did this specifically to allow people to see his creations as his good works to inspire the people to believe in him. He did this to give people a "visual" of his works, as he could not go down and see the human himself as they are in their human form. Being Omnipotent, God can be multiple beings in one. Being Omniscient, God can think as multiple people as one.

This is coming from an ex-Christian.

---------- Post added at 02:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by AeriaAVA View Post

From this you have to understand that , He's Not A God , When The Jews Distorted Their Book (Torah ) Allah Sent A Messenger And He's Essa ( The Christ ) Who Called "Jesus" , When The Christianity Distorted Their Book ( Bible ) Allah Sent Mohammed , And He's The Last Prophet And From That We Get The Qur'an Will Never Be Distorted..
    So said humans. You have no proof the Qur'an is distorted but by what other HUMANS have said. Humans distort the truth. They exaggerate the truth. All in all, the Qur'an could very well be like the Da Vinci Code, it was meant as a story but people took it as truth. You do my know this. You BELIEVE this, but you do not KNOW this as you have not been around since the Qur'ans writings were first created.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Temperrr View Post

For Your Information , I know Arabic /fp
    so?
    /10 char

Thanks

so?
    /10 char
    Nevermind, You tried to explain what is in the video , so I told you that I know arabi.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

Let me answer the last part of that for you. In the Bible God is defined in three forms, The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit. I hope you dot mind but I'm going to do a quick bible study.

In the days before the Earth there was God an his creation The Angels. God had started his plan to create te Earth, however none of the Angels knew his plan. To assist him in his plan, he had his son become is right hand. This pisses Lucifer off (the devil) as Lucifer was Gods greatest (and first) Angel. God kept his planning of the Earth and all creation hidden from the Angels, and in doing so cause Lucifer to split apart 1/3 of the angels to attack heaven. God sent his son to lead the Angels defense, and in doing so his son cast Lucifer to hell. The Son of God is God himself in a different form.

When God had his son sent to Earth, he put him in a human form. The face of Jesus was not the face of God, as he undertook the human form of his Son. He did this specifically to allow people to see his creations as his good works to inspire the people to believe in him. He did this to give people a "visual" of his works, as he could not go down and see the human himself as they are in their human form. Being Omnipotent, God can be multiple beings in one. Being Omniscient, God can think as multiple people as one.

This is coming from an ex-Christian.

LOL , The Christ Was Born And he is not the son of god , He Called The Christ The Son Of Mari - He Was Born At The Jews Era.[/B][/SIZE]
    [/FONT]

---------- Post added at 02:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Temperrr View Post

Nevermind, You tried to explain what is in the video , so I told you that I know arabi.
    I didn't explain about the video "lol" , I explained about the ayahat in the Qur'an

Thanks

LOL , The Christ Was Born And he is not the son of god , He Called The Christ The Son Of Mari - He Was Born At The Jews Era.

---------- Post added at 02:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 PM ----------

I didn't explain about the video "lol" , I explained about the ayahat in the Qur'an
    You have no idea what the bible teaches, do not even attempt to mock it as personally, I think it's a better story than what i have read in the Qur'an. I'm not even goin to bother explaining shit to you as:
    A) you are off topic and your posts are considered spam at this point.
    B) you have done nothing but copied and pasted crap
    C) You will just blindly deny it and then copy and paste some more useless random bullshit that prove nothing, and
    D) everything I've read from your posts are simply put, uneducated, poorly structured, terrible attempts at a rebuttal (if you can call as which), off topic, C&P'd, and ignorant. A debate is where people are open to the ideals of BOTH sides, an proper rebuttals are structured based on each reply. This is MOT the case with your posts. You say everything as a fact with ZERO evidence supporting your claims whatsoever. It is uneducated and disgusting to have you in this section whatsoever.[/B][/SIZE]
    [/FONT]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

LOL , The Christ Was Born And he is not the son of god , He Called The Christ The Son Of Mari - He Was Born At The Jews Era.
    As stated in the Quran, Muslims believe in the immaculate conception.
    Which means they believe Mary didn't have sex with Joseph, but Jesus's birth was a miracle.
    Jesus is referred to as both the son of Mary and the son of God in multiple chapters in the Bible.
    Explain to me how it is that Muslims see Jesus as just a prophet when they believe his birth in itself was a miracle.
    Makes sense I guess, for Arabs to not want a Jew to have that much power in their system of belief.

"And mention in the Book (the Qur’an, O Muhammad, the story of) Maryam, when she withdrew in seclusion from her family to a place facing east. She placed a screen (to screen herself) from them; then We sent to her Our Ruh (the angel Gabriel), and he appeared before her in the form of a man in all respects. She said: ‘Verily, I seek refuge with the Most Gracious (Allah) from you, if you do fear Allah.’ (The angel) said: ‘I am only a messenger from your Lord, (to announce) to you the gift of a righteous son.’ She said: ‘How can I have a son, when no man hath touched me, nor am I unchaste?’ He said: ‘So (it will be), your Lord said "That is easy for Me (Allah): And (We wish) to appoint him as a sign to mankind and a mercy from Us (Allah), and it is a matter (already) decreed (by Allah)." ‘ " Qur’an – Surat Maryam 19: 16-21
    Last edited by Ethereal; 10-31-2012 at 03:34 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

You have no idea what the bible teaches, do not even attempt to mock it as personally, I think it's a better story than what i have read in the Qur'an. I'm not even goin to bother explaining shit to you as:
    A) you are off topic and your posts are considered spam at this point.
    B) you have done nothing but copied and pasted crap
    C) You will just blindly deny it and then copy and paste some more useless random bullshit that prove nothing, and
    D) everything I've read from your posts are simply put, uneducated, poorly structured, terrible attempts at a rebuttal (if you can call as which), off topic, C&P'd, and ignorant. A debate is where people are open to the ideals of BOTH sides, an proper rebuttals are structured based on each reply. This is MOT the case with your posts. You say everything as a fact with ZERO evidence supporting your claims whatsoever. It is uneducated and disgusting to have you in this section whatsoever.
    1-Qur'an is already explained , It's In English & Arabic Language Don't you Know English?

2-If You Believe Your God , So it's not about it's better story or not.

---------- Post added at 03:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:44 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    As stated in the Quran, Muslims believe in the immaculate conception.
    Which means they believe Mary didn't have sex with Joseph, but Jesus's birth was a miracle.
    Jesus is referred to as both the son of Mary and the son of God in multiple chapters in the Bible.
    Explain to me how it is that Muslims see Jesus as just a prophet when they believe his birth in itself was a miracle.
    Makes sense I guess, for Arabs to not want a Jew to have that much power in their system of belief.

"And mention in the Book (the Qur’an, O Muhammad, the story of) Maryam, when she withdrew in seclusion from her family to a place facing east. She placed a screen (to screen herself) from them; then We sent to her Our Ruh (the angel Gabriel), and he appeared before her in the form of a man in all respects. She said: ‘Verily, I seek refuge with the Most Gracious (Allah) from you, if you do fear Allah.’ (The angel) said: ‘I am only a messenger from your Lord, (to announce) to you the gift of a righteous son.’ She said: ‘How can I have a son, when no man hath touched me, nor am I unchaste?’ He said: ‘So (it will be), your Lord said "That is easy for Me (Allah): And (We wish) to appoint him as a sign to mankind and a mercy from Us (Allah), and it is a matter (already) decreed (by Allah)." ‘ " Qur’an – Surat Maryam 19: 16-21
    Surah Maryam (* ???? ???? *) - Read Quran Translation (Koran) in Arabic, Urdu, Farsi, English, Melayu, Indonesian. English translation of Quran for FREE. English - Yusuf Ali see this in line 16 to 21

"And Mary the daughter of `Imran, who guarded her chastity; and We breathed into her (body) of Our spirit; and she testified to the truth of the words of her Lord and of His Revelations, and was one of the devout (Servants)." (At-Tahrim 12)
    If you know English then you will know what this means

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

1-Qur'an is already explained , It's In English & Arabic Language Don't you Know English?

2-If You Believe Your God , So it's not about it's better story or not.

---------- Post added at 03:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:44 PM ----------

Surah Maryam (* ???? ???? *) - Read Quran Translation (Koran) in Arabic, Urdu, Farsi, English, Melayu, Indonesian. English translation of Quran for FREE. English - Yusuf Ali see this in line 16 to 21

"And Mary the daughter of `Imran, who guarded her chastity; and We breathed into her (body) of Our spirit; and she testified to the truth of the words of her Lord and of His Revelations, and was one of the devout (Servants)." (At-Tahrim 12)
    If you know English then you will know what this means
    Are you slow in the head or something?
    You just basically confirmed what I posted.
    Yet you're not answering any of my questions. Try to keep up please, or don't bother posting your copy pasta bs.

https://quran.com/19/16-21

Last edited by Ethereal; 10-31-2012 at 04:03 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    It's all fiction. The bible and Qur'an and stuff.

Thanks
    You didn't address anything I said. As well you continue with the C&P bullshit. Thanks for proving to us Muslims Are still obnoxious as shit

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

Zithium (10-31-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post

Are you slow in the head or something?
    You just basically confirmed what I posted.
    Yet you're not answering any of my questions. Try to keep up please, or don't bother posting your copy pasta bs.

Surat Maryam [19:16-21] - The Noble Qur'an - ?????? ??????

What is your Question?

---------- Post added at 03:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 AM ----------

You didn't address anything I said. As well you continue with the C&P bullshit. Thanks for proving to us Muslims Are still obnoxious as shit
    Dude , You can't read?

Your English is Perfect , Just Try to read the Qur'an ...

And you will know ...
    I can't explain every time because There's some expressions I can't know their meaning
    Last edited by Frought; 11-01-2012 at 03:38 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    I can't explain every time because There's some expressions I can't know their meaning
    You don't know what parts of your book means neither do you care to find out
    See something wrong with that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post

You don't know what parts of your book means neither do you care to find out
    See something wrong with that?
    i mean don't know it's meaning in english

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

i mean don't know it's meaning in english
    Should it not have the same meaning as it is in Arabic?
    If the meaning is different, then that means the book's been modified
    And if it's been modified, consider the millennia that the book has been passed down...
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post

Should it not have the same meaning as it is in Arabic?
    If the meaning is different, then that means the book's been modified
    And if it's been modified, consider the millennia that the book has been passed down...
    You don't get it , In Arabic some expressions cannot be translated to English from me . Because i'm not English Translator...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast