Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Basics of Account Hacking *Noob Friendly*(well maybe not)

I have realized the more people seem to hack the more people seemed to get banned and in trouble. I am a fan of leveling/money hacks. I am really lazy and busy quite often so I am not able to play and level up in games I like. This brings into mind pre-made very good accounts. Well with this you lots of in-depth hacking that can be a pain. Not to mention, you need to be careful so that you don't get into trouble for your actions. Account Hacking if executed correctly can be very successful.

My favorite way of hacking into someone's account would most likely be phishing. Phishing is "luring people in to bite your hook(sounds really wrong)" so you can take their information. An example: A few months ago I was playing this MMORPG that was alright. So I realized how long it was going to take me to reach the max level. I decided I would steal someone's high level account. I phished this one guy. First off, I made a whole junk account so it couldn't be traced to any of my other accounts(THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT). Using the in-game chat box(fail moderators they didn't even notice), I told a high level I would buy him stuff for the game, he was very resillant, but I convinced him by saying "I'll give you my password so you can have my account if I take yours." Well, he thought "seems legit" and we traded information(of course I gave him the junk account ). It was over for him. I logged in, changed emails, secret questions, passwords, screen-names everything! Then I pulled up Google. I searched for his original account name to see if he played any other games. He did! I used his information from one game to hack about 3 decent MMORPGs. This is phishing! Another way to phish is to create a false positive(I know I sound all nerdy but come on!). You can make a clone website page(be very careful for copyright infringement, and make sure to use only your own code!). For instance, make a email account like: FacebookSecurityUpdate@gmail.com or something. Send a target email to your victim in the email say something like this: "You should update your facebook security. Recently, many accounts have been hacked and you should verify your account is still safe. Please click the following link:" Create a phishing page that asks for a facebook log in. Paste the link into the email and when the victim logs in you will get their information. Enough phishing though!

It has come to my attention although phishing is easy, it takes hours to complete sometimes. You could setup a backdoor to whatever website you want to hack. This can take time, but sometimes its very easy. It depends on what the site is running, how much scripting/code you know, the security of the website(live time monitoring or a firewall.), and the power of your computer. You could use something like SQL injection which is annoying, or you could use networking commands in CMD. Its really based on the preference of you.

I have been trying to setup fake websites I can test on because I think I have a awesome new way to hack information. What I was thinking was that if somehow you linked your computer to a website for use of backups then you could get everything. Most websites that have live-time information and servers, constantly back up data. If you were able to DDOS a website like this and force it to back up data onto your computer, you would literally have everything about that website right down to HTML scripting. Its a longshot, but hey, I quickscope(CODMW3 reference).

Well I hope you enjoyed this thread and sorry if it wasn't noob friendly. I would appreciate it if people would thank the topic. Maybe we could get it to be a sticky?!? Anyway thanks for your time.

P.S. This is my first post on this website!!! FTW!!!

Thanks
    Do i have to read all that

Thanks
    I know its scary but today is Halloween!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    is this copy pasta

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Sjoerd For This Useful Post:

Viktor (10-31-2012)

Thanks
    No its not copy paste. I typed it up. (yes I have no life)

Thanks
    Can you explain your entire thread in one sentence? too much to read..

Thanks
    Not really sorry. I'm die-hard when it comes to hacking.(interpret this however you want to.)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    kool story Bra

Thanks
    Thanks. Hmmm. I don't know what else to say. *Thinks about food*

Thanks
    That's not the hacking that mpgh is about, that's just being a cunt.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Wolf For This Useful Post:

Flengo Jr. (10-31-2012)

Thanks
    Lol this if just for reference, if you don't like this sort of stuff don't read it.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ashelite720 View Post
    Lol this if just for reference, if you don't like this sort of stuff don't read it.
    No hacking shouldn't actually ruin people's game it should be used when you're bored of the game and just to have fun.

Thanks
    Its all in opinion Wolf. I can tell by your stats on this website that your a notable person, but I like to do these things sometimes. However I do agree with you on your point about hacking to make games fun. After you play the COD campaign you feel like you want to be killed because its so boring. Anyways sorry if I offended you that was not my intentions.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Hacking a game just to have fun with it is one thing, hacking peoples accounts you go into felony . Now if the account is just for some free or non paid MMO ,go for it, but for paid accounts now that is a whole different level witch could (if done wrong) get you in jail.Still hacking a game is something worth doing.

Thanks
    I only do it to a few free games.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast