Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

For Disbelievers of Evolution

If God did indeed create us, why are we so similar to other primates?

I'm talking fingers, opposable thumbs, hair in similar areas, instincts, DNA, tool using ability, and the whole thing.

What makes you say that this isn't evolution and God just wasn't simply creative enough for his/her "prized possession" as some religions like to dictate us as?

I don't know, I just want to know someone's reasoning for ingoring all the similarities between humans and primates and saying it's God's work.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    We know nothing about our coming ... NOBODY can tell us. Neither a prophet neither a scientist :P

You must have faith. Faith to what you want or this is Jesus or Allah or Zeus (mine faith)

God will not judge you for what was your faith. He will judge you if you were a good man or not

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by woody94 View Post
    We know nothing about our coming ... NOBODY can tell us. Neither a prophet neither a scientist :P

You must have faith. Faith to what you want or this is Jesus or Allah or Zeus (mine faith)

God will not judge you for what was your faith. He will judge you if you were a good man or not
    There's Only 1 God ( Allah )

Who Created The Humanity , Stars , Moons etc...

Also God will judge you about your faith , God Created Humanity to make them pray him...

And will judge you if you were good or not too..
    Last edited by Frought; 11-03-2012 at 02:36 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Ok... So no takers?

Alright then.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AeriaAVA View Post

Also God will judge you about your faith , God Created Humanity to make them pray him...

There are fifty gods. No, fifty five, because I said so.

@arunforce I'm not saying there is a god, but most religions do not explain the details to a sub-atomic level, mainly because most religions are supposed to be based on moral upbringing. The answers you will get for your question will all be Copy Pasta from google, or will not answer your question in the least, as no religion has a detailed answer that will satisfy your questions full being in general.

TLDR: your questions is not going to be answered properly.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

The XXX Devil (11-03-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

Yeah, you are a muslim. From the 95% of you i wouldn't hear anything else ... sorry but what ever you say is a shit. (I am not insulting your opinion.) You say to me that the one God is Allah ... are you fucking kidding me? Then why you religion excists only for 1000-1200 years and humans excist millions of years ago? :S If you answer that to me, without a complexic way, I will accept it as a good opinion!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    K
    Yeah, you are a muslim. From the 95% of you i wouldn't hear anything else ... sorry but what ever you say is a shit. (I am not insulting your opinion.) You say to me that the one God is Allah ... are you fucking kidding me? Then why you religion excists only for 1000-1200 years and humans excist millions of years ago? :S If you answer that to me, without a complexic way, I will accept it as a good opinion!
    You got the facts right

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    IF THERES NO GOD THEN WHY COME THERES BIBLE?

Honestly, I do believe in a deity. Don't know what it is, but I'm guessing there's gotta be SOMETHING there.
    I also believe that this deity (whatever it may be) created the universe and left it alone. Let nature take its course, y'know?
    Why am I posting all this shit?

tl;dr I agree with arat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I hate you colin. I really hate you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitekillr View Post
    IF THERES NO GOD THEN WHY COME THERES BIBLE?
    IF THERES NO FSM THEN WHY COME THERES BOOK OF SPAGHETTI?
    Last edited by 666HiddenMaster666; 11-04-2012 at 09:49 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

Thanks

I'm fucking annoyed at this "1 God" shit. Or in particularly; ANY GOD. The foundation of this very universe lies in scientific evidence. Therefore, the "Big Bang". We have no fucking evidence that one sole creator made us. 'Nuff said. Any questions? Please contact my attorney; his phone-number is 911. Thanks.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    There is another prophets , not only Mohammed , Christ , Mossa There is Suliman , Ibrahiem , Dawood and etc...

Thanks

There is another prophets , not only Mohammed , Christ , Mossa There is Suliman , Ibrahiem , Dawood and etc...
    Human word is not evidence. Evidence is te basis of multiple people backing up a claim which has been proven throughout scientific law.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    banned player

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    @Rhyes Actually, if you look around, theres big bang THEORY, evolution THEORY, special relativity THEORY.
    Yes, I know special relativity is true but its still a theory like evolution and big bang.
    They are all theorys, not facts.
    If even special relativity is a theory which can be proven by math and experiments, then how can big band and evolution be facts.
    They are things happened in the past, while we can estimate what has happened in the past, we cant be 100% sure.
    Reputation-
    Vouches
    Respect-
    Nilly, Ultran00b, JustAnoobROTMG, Nano, karolelis9, fallenhacks(cake), jaythedev
    DisRespect-
    mandela96, spaghetti master, floxxe, drillick, brendoo

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by runekri3 View Post
    @Rhyes Actually, if you look around, theres big bang THEORY, evolution THEORY, special relativity THEORY.
    Yes, I know special relativity is true but its still a theory like evolution and big bang.
    They are all theorys, not facts.
    If even special relativity is a theory which can be proven by math and experiments, then how can big band and evolution be facts.
    They are things happened in the past, while we can estimate what has happened in the past, we cant be 100% sure.
    Theory: It's a hypothesis that's been proven an incredible amount of times by different scientists around the world. The evidence that the prediction has always been right is added each time an experiment is performed with regards to the said theory. The scientific community accepts it as a fact unless proven otherwise. The reason they don't change it to a law is because a bunch of people would go nuts (for evolution) or you don't "see" it like gravity.

Big Bang Theory: was a proposal that has lost most of its steam because a new one, String Theory, specifically M Theory, made "better sense"

Theory of Evolution: happens in the present everyday. Every time you are infected by the common cold, it is because they had a mutation or acquired a new gene that allowed them to "bypass" your white blood cells and the immune system's "database," allowing it to run around and wreck havoc before your body goes after it. The process in which the virus mutates or acquire the gene is called evolution. Not only that, Darwin's most famous example, the different Galapagos Finches showed that they each are similar, with slightly different beaks. The reason is because each species has adapted to focus on one type of food source, they don't need the stress of constantly competing with everyone. Finally, looking at fossil records, one is able to see that a "father" species will differentiate into two or more different branches, which shows that some of its owned species evolved so much that they become a new species.

Theory of Special Relativity: always predicts what will happen when one plugs in all the math and work out the answer. All that can be tested on this planet has been tested and all were consistent to the predictions. The reason why it's not a law is because we haven't been able to test on black holes and such. Not only that, if infinity or zero is used as a variable, then it wouldn't work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast