Thanks

Thumbs up Dayz Spawning Service FREE & Paid

Seems I cant edit my original post in this thread so I am making a new one. Original thread with vouches and reviews is here: DayZ Spawning Service Should be plenty of vouches and reviews to prove I am legit and can do what I say. New pricing structure is below.

FREE HACKS
    • A weapon/item box with a two (2) minute timer
    • Teleportation to anyplace on the map (Depending on Server Anti-Teleport detection)
    • Teleportation to any vehicle on the map (Depending on Server Anti-Teleport detection)
    • Teleportation of your friend to you or you to your friend (Depending on Server Anti-Teleport detection)
    • Kill any single player on the map
    • Spawn you any legal item in the game
    • Spawn you a Coyote Backpack with common medical and food items in it.

***NOTE: Free service is limited to one (1) item on the above list per person. No private servers for FREE SPAWNING Service.

$.50 Hacks
    • A weapon/item box with a TEN (10) minute timer
    • Teleportation to anyplace on the map (Depending on Server Anti-Teleport detection)
    • Teleportation to any vehicle on the map (Depending on Server Anti-Teleport detection)
    • Teleportation of your friend to you or you to your friend (Depending on Server Anti-Teleport detection)

***NOTE: $.50 service is limited to three (3) items on the above list per person. Private servers for $.50 Service are at my discretion.

$1.00 Hacks
    • A weapon/item box with a UNLIMITED timer

***NOTE: $1.00 service allows all items on the above list once per person. Private servers for $1.00 Service are at my discretion.

Custom Services
    • Thunderdome/Fightclub event something along the lines of this
    • Complete tents with full load-outs of your choice
    • Camp fabrication at the location of your choice. Includes tents, sandbags, razor wire and tent load-outs.

What you can expect from me:

I am typically available from 7AM CST to 10 PM CST
    I will never ask your for any personal information.
    All services rendered are confidential.
    I will never ask you to accept or to send a file to me or from anyone else.
    If this is a freebie....please be patient. I will get to you ASAP.

If you use the FREE service all I ask is that you post a review of the transaction on this message board.

To get your CHEAP & FREE service just add me on skype. On your friend request please mention this site and your forum name. My skype name is txp2p69.
    Last edited by txp2p69; 11-06-2012 at 05:50 AM.
    Hacking...It is never safe. You are doing something that isn't allowed. You are breaking the rules and what happens when you break the rules? Eventually you get caught. When you get caught you have to pay the price. If you can deal with it then continue if not why did you ever buy the hacks. Goes for everyone.

Thanks
    THanks for everything bro, love all my stuff

Thanks
    back online !
    Hacking...It is never safe. You are doing something that isn't allowed. You are breaking the rules and what happens when you break the rules? Eventually you get caught. When you get caught you have to pay the price. If you can deal with it then continue if not why did you ever buy the hacks. Goes for everyone.

Thanks
    Wow. Amazingly quick and fast! Accepted my skype request with lightning speed, and spawned the items just the same!

Thanks
    Just sent him a request for a dollar worth of hacks, will post again to report legitimacy or false advertizements! I assume it will be legit though.

Thanks
    Was out of town all weekend hunting. Probably back online in a few hours.

Thanks
    Tried to send you a message via skype, you never replied.

Thanks
    back online for a few hours.

Thanks
    Super legit, gave me what i asked and more, if need more hacks in the future I will talk with this user.