Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked

A.V.A SAVING YOUR MONEEEEEY ! [ECONOMIZE]

Fast money:
    1 -The easiest way and boring too to get money in A.V.A is to play infection as reffed in old threads, by playing a 20 round game and getting 1500-2000 supply points or more you can gain 5000- 10 000euros per daay!. (once you supply points bar is full your automaticly receive 5000e. )

2 -Other way to get euros in A.V.A is playing Prision Break Survival until you reach 3 boxes (ONLY) this will give you 500 euros. Boxes generaly come in 3 minutes, sometimes to get 3 boxes you nneed 9m (1 box per 3 minutes) or 6m ( once in a while, 2 boxes will come in 3 minutes)

3 - Other way to get euros in A.V.A is by beating lockdown for the first time in Normal mode (if you beat bg in normal for the first time you will receive 5000 euros [FIRST TIME ONLY] ) , and if you beat on extreme and collect all 26 boxes wich i think its IMPOSSIBLE witout any felow using hacks you will receive 20 000 euros.

4 -Other way to get euros in A.V.A is to make the daily chalenges to boost not only your exp but also your supply points. There is also the medals ( there are types of medals that gives you 1000, 3000, 5000, 10 000 or even 20 000 euros) and the campaing ribbons that gives you 10 000 supply points boost, it is an enoumous vantage,

5 - Be aware that now Aeria often makes events. Those events have a 10 000 paycheck.

6 -You can also bug BG extreme rooms to easy but you still will receive the Extreme rewwards, and believe me sometimes it can give yu beautiful things like 3000 euros The thread on how to bug the rooms is her eon mpgh but i dont know the name, i will look for it in the resource thread and post it here later on

Saving money:
    1 - LEts say that you like to play knife only... obvious you wont need your primary wep so equip yourself with default wep because you wont need it for nothing, ex: i play knife only many times and my mp5a3 is at 0% ^^

2 -Try not to spend expendable nades but thats your choice, i generaly waste to many ap in cap shop and i receive many counted-days thingys but thats really your choice because it wont make many diference so..

3 -Do not sell guns. never.. dont ask me why.. its just that someday you will REGRET of having it sold even that is an g36 (kiding ok? if you have this sht wep dont sell it, burn it plz but dont seel anyothers guns ! )

4 - IF you are saving money for cap shop, dont just go in and buy the caps at 190, google for the best numbers to buy at. If you have many many money then go for individual, this also apply to those who still dont understand / are not totatly safe on what numer they should buy.
    Also sht happens: When i was a nob they told me that 60 was the best number for sw > its correct, but i bought 10 caps at 98 i think and i won win. See? The numbers not always are right... most of the times.. but still

Thanks for reading my thread, i apologize myself if there is another thread out there with same content & if you have any sugestions or if you know any other thing that can help just reply above and i will add it to th thread.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Upcoming tut. on how to correctly play prision break Escape + Survival !

A.V.A How to bug Extreme > easy Tut. here: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/289-allian...odes-easy.html > i think this is it.. if you wont be able to do it currently you will have no trouble to find a room bugged, there are alll over the place!
    A.V.A Very useful thread, find what you need here: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/201-allian...10-2012-a.html
    I also apologie myself for my fked up english.
    @Prepix ; @Lehsyrus ; @.Cereal aprove please
    Last edited by Tooth; 11-10-2012 at 06:14 AM.

Gif made by the one and only !
    @ModRed

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tooth For This Useful Post:

olalakaka (11-10-2012),sweetmonster (11-10-2012)

Thanks
    Thread Approved.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

Tooth (11-10-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    You are 10 x light speed !

@ModRed

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    These tips are old but it does help new players a lot. Also just buy weapons in that one class that you use the most.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to SatanisX For This Useful Post:

Tooth (11-10-2012)

Thanks
    These tips are very old. Also I suggest you aim toward completing badges. Badges will get you the most money.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Asuna For This Useful Post:

Tooth (11-10-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by Monster Cat View Post
    These tips are very old. Also I suggest you aim toward completing badges. Badges will get you the most money.
    I know these tips are very old, as soon as a newbie starts to get pro he realizes all this. But for new players this can be useful, they will learn faster and gain euros faster.

@ModRed

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    I'm pretty sure if you finish prison break, you don't get 20k Euro, you're only awarded with a Desert Eagle.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Prison break survival 20 box is nothing lockdown is 1 time 20 000

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Blackhandal For This Useful Post:

Tooth (11-10-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackhandal View Post
    Prison break survival 20 box is nothing lockdown is 1 time 20 000
    Thanks for your tip, i will now edit the thread

@ModRed

Thanks
    Alright new tip: Do not buy any perm guns at the noob rank. You can use your expendables first. I suggest you use your MP5 if you gun runs out. Its not a bad gun

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    In public channel use supply kevlar and all default free equipment, do not use expensive gloves and kevlar equpiment unless u clan war.

Thanks
    nice tips for noobs like me