Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by ash1m4 View Post
    well ur place is not in MPGH if u like ava u must love aeria as well, or maybe a bvig liar

---------- Post added at 06:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:55 PM ----------

pretty much u call all MPGH hackers bitches??? lol screw you the bitch cuz u love AERIA not me so u either a AERIA spy or a LOVER, or you fool of shit and lie all the time just to make people sad cuz u know all, but at the end ur a FAIL

---------- Post added at 06:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:57 PM ----------

u got NOTHING no new bypass NOTHING ur just like us waiting for 1 to be made

---------- Post added at 07:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 PM ----------

if ur not helping people in MPGH then like i sayd u dont belong here, so at least just shut up, dont stress people with ur shity comments that u already have them all
    I don't like aeria i hate them they banned my acc that was worth 500$....
    I don't want AVA ruined anymore cause there aren't any more players
    AVA is now becoming less popular because of the hacks and it's becoming like Combat arms and Crossfire

---------- Post added at 07:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by jkljkl218 View Post
    AVA is now becoming less popular because of the hacks and it's becoming like Combat arms and Crossfire
    I don't lie rofl... And are you mad? XD and I've been studying programming for quite a while.. your probably jelly cause i found out how to bypass the stupid Anti cheat...

---------- Post added at 07:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:07 PM ----------

I don't like Aeria i hate them they banned my acc that was worth 500$....

---------- Post added at 07:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 PM ----------

I don't lie rofl... And are you mad? XD and I've been studying programming for quite a while.. your probably jelly cause i found out how to bypass the stupid Anti cheat...
    And I'm not helping mpgh.net cause I know 100% sure some leachers... will get them and spread them.... I already made hacks pretty much like the unreal-bots hack....
    I used to make private hacks for other games before I joined mpgh.net and plus why are you raging? are you mad? are you drunk? or are you just plain jealous that I made a bypass and neither one of you can?
    Why don't you rage at someone else other than me? I have my own rights too....

---------- Post added at 07:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:10 PM ----------

well ur place is not in MPGH if u like ava u must love aeria as well, or maybe a bvig liar

---------- Post added at 06:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:55 PM ----------

pretty much u call all MPGH hackers bitches??? lol screw you the bitch cuz u love AERIA not me so u either a AERIA spy or a LOVER, or you fool of shit and lie all the time just to make people sad cuz u know all, but at the end ur a FAIL

---------- Post added at 06:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:57 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 07:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 PM ----------

if ur not helping people in MPGH then like i sayd u dont belong here, so at least just shut up, dont stress people with ur shity comments that u already have them all
    I didn't call mpgh hackers bitches bitch, the bitches I called were you and some of the 1 hitting noobs that doesn't have any skills and decided to hack with 1 hit.... I appreciate them for making hacks for AVA but I don't appreciate the bitches that uses the hacks that makes them OP, why can't the noobs just play normally?
    And again not referring this sentence to the mpgh hacking team I'm referring it to mpgh noobs that download hacks for free and doesn't even give them credits... most of them anyway...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    doesn't work for me and i'm 32-bit

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwo0ck View Post
    I get failed to load driver.
    I get that too.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Also I'm not helping mpgh make hacks cause I don't wanna turn AVA into Crossfire AND Combat arms.... And I have a new bypass...
    IF your want a tip for your hacking team to make a bypass
    AT LEAST TRY AND MESS WITH THE ANTI CHEATS CODES!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    its not stupid ac its good but very dificult to bypass must nedd to be very good coder because its difficult to bypass it
    he scan the procesess Determines whether the specified process is being debugged if you see at binaries xingcode.usa folder
    you see a doc called xingcode doc there you see logs from scanning here example what xingcode does

Determines whether the specified process is being debugged.

Syntax

C++

BOOL WINAPI CheckRemoteDebuggerPresent(
    _In_ HANDLE hProcess,
    _Inout_ PBOOL pbDebuggerPresent
    );

Parameters
    hProcess [in]
    A handle to the process.
    pbDebuggerPresent [in, out]
    A pointer to a variable that the function sets to TRUE if the specified process is being debugged, or FALSE otherwise.

Return value

If the function succeeds, the return value is nonzero.

If the function fails, the return value is zero. To get extended error information, call GetLastError.

Remarks

The "remote" in CheckRemoteDebuggerPresent does not imply that the debugger necessarily resides on a different computer; instead, it indicates that the debugger resides in a separate and parallel process. Use the IsDebuggerPresent function to detect whether the calling process is running under the debugger.

To compile an application that uses this function, define the _WIN32_WINNT macro as 0x0501 or later. For more information, see Using the Windows Headers.

Requirements

Minimum supported client

Windows Vista, Windows XP with SP1 [desktop apps only]

Minimum supported server

Windows Server 2003 [desktop apps only]

Header

WinBase.h (include Windows.h)

Library

Kernel32.lib

DLL

Kernel32.dll

Last edited by skottos; 11-10-2012 at 05:17 PM. Reason: change something

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    I Have THe Thrid party Error And Can't Play, I Use That And Nothing.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by skottos View Post
    its not stupid ac its good but very dificult to bypass must nedd to be very good coder because its difficult to bypass it
    he scan the procesess Determines whether the specified process is being debugged if you see at binaries xingcode.usa folder
    you see a doc called xingcode doc there you see logs from scanning here example what xingcode does

Determines whether the specified process is being debugged.

Syntax

C++

Copy

BOOL WINAPI CheckRemoteDebuggerPresent(
    _In_ HANDLE hProcess,
    _Inout_ PBOOL pbDebuggerPresent
    );

Parameters
    hProcess [in]
    A handle to the process.
    pbDebuggerPresent [in, out]
    A pointer to a variable that the function sets to TRUE if the specified process is being debugged, or FALSE otherwise.

Return value

If the function succeeds, the return value is nonzero.

If the function fails, the return value is zero. To get extended error information, call GetLastError.

Remarks

The "remote" in CheckRemoteDebuggerPresent does not imply that the debugger necessarily resides on a different computer; instead, it indicates that the debugger resides in a separate and parallel process. Use the IsDebuggerPresent function to detect whether the calling process is running under the debugger.

To compile an application that uses this function, define the _WIN32_WINNT macro as 0x0501 or later. For more information, see Using the Windows Headers.

Requirements

Minimum supported client

Windows Vista, Windows XP with SP1 [desktop apps only]

Minimum supported server

Windows Server 2003 [desktop apps only]

Header

WinBase.h (include Windows.h)

I know it's not stupid, I just called it stupid cause I'm mad and in a fucking bad mood right now...
    My fucking friend just fucking died without even me being told... I was even fucking able to attend her fucking funeral
    So why the fuck can't you fucking people just leave me alone for fuck sake?

Library

Kernel32.lib

DLL

Kernel32.dll
    I know it's not stupid, I just called it stupid cause I'm mad and in a fucking bad mood right now...
    My fucking friend just fucking died without even me being told... I was even fucking able to attend her fucking funeral

Thanks
    I'm realy sorry for your friend man...there are thing more important then a game in the life...take your time bro

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Buck88 For This Useful Post:

ivanoel (11-11-2012)

Thanks
    If that's the case, log off, step away from the keyboard, and come back when you're in a better mood please.... if you're not here to help, then what's the point?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to diemw34 For This Useful Post:

ivanoel (11-11-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    NO FUNCIONA.................todos los pasos seguidos al pie de la letra,,,,,,,,,reemplazar carpeta xincode,,ava.exe solo lectura,,,lanzador solo lectura,,,windows 32.
    xincode mas listo que tu "por el momento"

Thanks
    You can make a video ? Because for us he doesn't work...

Thanks
    can you do tatorial movie?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by diemw34 View Post
    If that's the case, log off, step away from the keyboard, and come back when you're in a better mood please.... if you're not here to help, then what's the point?
    Don't wanna... cause it's the only thing that can get her off my mind.... I try and watch videos that at least try and make me laugh...

---------- Post added at 07:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Buck88 View Post
    I'm realy sorry for your friend man...there are thing more important then a game in the life...take your time bro
    Ty for understanding

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by reeaper View Post
    are you 10 years old?!
    he is less than 10 thats why he cant aim at all and needs 1shot etc...

Thanks
    so you can do the movie or some one come with me to skype and explain me how to do?

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast