Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks

Oh shit, read this from Nexon

16. LIQUIDATED DAMAGES.You acknowledge and agree that you are not permitted for any reason or under any circumstances to hack, attempt file decryptions, crack encryptions, use cheats and/or memory altering scripts or codes or utilize unauthorized third-party manipulations programs, re-packer programs, game or client altering software or client re-interpretation methods or codes to alter the play experience or gain an unfair advantage in any of the Nexon games. You also are prohibited from doing the following:
    (1) use any type of hacks, bypass, decryptions (including but not limited to file decryption software/methods), cheats and/or memory altering scripts or codes to gain an unfair advantage over other users in any Nexon game;
    (2) manipulate and/or alter the game client and/or server memory in order to gain unearned and unjustified Nexon Cash, in-game currency and/or any other Items from any Nexon game.
    (3) elevate your ranking in any Nexon game fraudulently or by any wrongful or unauthorized means. In addition you agree not to create, design, disseminate, link, distribute, provide access to or use any third party programs, bots, scripts, codes, bypass, memory scanning software, hacks or cheats designed to alter the game play or to modify the code to play the game differently than it was intended by means of programs not permitted or authorized by Nexon, which include, but are not limited to: hacks, private servers, cheat engines, memory altering scripts or codes (including but not limited to disconnection hacks), auto clickers, any type of bots and/or game cheats. Any use, dissemination or design of such programs shall be deemed a material breach by you of these Terms of Service for which you will be liable to Nexon for any resulting damages. You agree that if you host or operate a private server of a Nexon game or host or operate a hack site that sells hacks to a Nexon game or if you distribute, disseminate, design, code, moderate and/or provide free or paid access to private forums that sell or distribute hacks, or [WordAbuse] in the design of any private servers or third party programs (such as hacks) that alter the game play of any Nexon game, you will have the unconditional obligation to pay Nexon America Inc. the sum of One Hundred Thousand ($100,000) Dollars for each such program (including patches) and versions thereof as liquidated damages. You also agree that if you use such a program to play any of the Nexon games, or engage in the use of a private server, you will have the unconditional obligation to pay Nexon America Inc. the sum of One Thousand ($1,000) Dollars as liquidated damages for each time you use such a program, which shall be due and payable immediately upon notification to you of said infraction

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to oda For This Useful Post:

helsingalukard (04-21-2009),kaksmeten (04-22-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by kublkun View Post
    didn't you see the posts above they can't sue you unless you edit files on their host computer, they can do shit, but ban you, for change the files that you put on your computer.
    Errr... WRONG! What the post means above is IF caught hacking, you may be forced to pay them because of it. They'll ban you, but depending on the hacks, they might or might not infringe you.

I haven't been on here in 4 years...

Thanks
    lol i never saw that before (why) because no1 realy read the terms

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    r u a nexon gm cuz it sux too be u cuz nexon sux
    [IMG]https://img.photobucke*****m/albums/v344/eondestiny/1zx6ttt.gif[/IMG]

MY BRUTES
    https://monstaking1234.mybrute.com
    https://eefwqt.mybrute.com

THANK ME IF I HELP

Thanks
    This proof nexon only wants money and are you kidding me 100.000$ guess they didnt make money with NX all ready >_>
    Last edited by chaoshacks16; 04-22-2009 at 04:28 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    It is not illegal to hack, but it is illegal to sell hacks and I'm sure those of whom have done this such as Dave new of this, but also new the chances of getting in trouble for it is quite low

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    laughing my mother fuking ass offf................................. you didnt know that???????????? my god u dumasses actually read tghe TOS, but it doesnt meen u have to actually abide by them

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Don't worry about Nexon they can't even hurt bloody fly! How could they make us pay if they know nothing about us, except a stupid little email adress.
    Thank Me!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuerno View Post
    Don't worry about Nexon they can't even hurt bloody fly! How could they make us pay if they know nothing about us, except a stupid little email adress.
    Thank Me!
    Yes because all the info they can get on you is your email address even though your connecting to there servers and such

I agree with you so much...

Thanks
    You agree that if you host or operate a private server of a Nexon game or host or operate a hack site that sells hacks to a Nexon game or if you distribute, disseminate, design, code, moderate and/or provide free or paid access to private forums that sell or distribute hacks, or [WordAbuse] in the design of any private servers or third party programs (such as hacks) that alter the game play of any Nexon game, you will have the unconditional obligation to pay Nexon America Inc. the sum of One Hundred Thousand ($100,000) Dollars for each such program (including patches) and versions thereof as liquidated damages

where was this pulled from btw >.> cause far as i know you dont have to agree to TOS to host private servers or to sell "programed accessories"

" i didnt agree to the TOS" is an easy out for any of these issues though private servers can be sued for the use of there code but ...

but just going over the basics here they are not saying they are charging you for hacking but for distributing hack and private servers, though the wording could be taken in such a way that forum users like myself and every one here could be charged. impossable to really enforce logisticly.

*EDIT*
    to legendaryhack:
    if someone steals your car and crashes it into a gas station, are you held responcible for damages to said gas station or is the robber?

outlandish ill admit but you can claim the same thing just because you connected thru your isp and your computer does not mean that it was you connecting.

connecting a person to a piece of gear is hard.
    Last edited by nutterfuts; 04-22-2009 at 04:58 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    llaughing my ass off well I g2gs to a dam track meet now so cya peoples

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    I can't believe you actually think a company with good business sense is going to spend all that money on litigation to win a judgement against a bunch of kids that really have no assets. The only way they could ever regain damages is to wait and drag 1000 of you into court at the same time. Hell, they might get enough to pay the lawyers.....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    I hate fking court./.. its so boring sitting there with nothing to d listen to other people defend/attack you.. I had both done to me lol
    DOUBLE POST YOU WHORE~~~~~!!!!!
    Last edited by Taylor Swift; 04-22-2009 at 04:58 AM. Reason: !!!double posting bitch

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    dude this has been posted like 4 times :L

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Sjla View Post
    dude this has been posted like 4 times :L
    Yeah, I keep seeing threads for this subject pop up, but that goes to show that even if Nexon never filed the first claim, the language in the TOS does exactly what it was intended to do...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    nexon america sux

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast