Thanks

hacking vindictus(east)

easy question i know nothing about hacking vindictus and every time i came here in the past i end up confused or lost. most of the games i hacked in the past were quite simple. the question is if i donate is it possible for me to get a working console/injector so i can make it easy mode farming for the items i need? just trying to made a shit load of gold without having to buy it.

---------- Post added at 06:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:47 PM ----------

also where can i go to get a vip console for the game? being as the public ones are not working

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by shutupikeelu View Post
    easy question i know nothing about hacking vindictus and every time i came here in the past i end up confused or lost. most of the games i hacked in the past were quite simple. the question is if i donate is it possible for me to get a working console/injector so i can make it easy mode farming for the items i need? just trying to made a shit load of gold without having to buy it.

---------- Post added at 06:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:47 PM ----------

also where can i go to get a vip console for the game? being as the public ones are not working
    From what I have gathered, there are no VIP consoles for Vindictus sold by MPGH. You may be able to find a freelance programmer within this subsection and ask them to build you something for a fee. Long story short, it's not that hacks can't be made; it's that hacks aren't worth the time to be made. You'll get banned way to quickly for hacking with Nexon's improved detection system. So unless you are willing to pay for undetected VIP programs, any public program you use will pretty much be detected within a few days or even hours after being released.

However, I will point out that there are still Injectors that work for Vindictus (or any game for that matter). Injectors are not hacks; they just inject the "hacks" (compiled code) into the process (i.e. Vindictus.exe). So in reality, you won't get banned for running an Injector; you'll get banned for injecting any compiled code into the game. Whether if it is a hack, or just a simple utility (like a mailbox checker or an auto login tool).

My personal favorite injectors:

• Crx's Window Injector - a very simple what-you-see-is-what-you-get Injector. Works incredibly well and provides a lot of detailed information within it's output box. The Injector can be downloaded from the link above. (Yes it's a different section of MPGH... It's distributed within the MultiHack.rar file). Unfortunately, Crx is not a multi-dll injector. If it was, I would have never made MetaJect and would have always stuck with Crx. If you need simplicity, go with Crx.
    • MetaJect - My personal release. I chose to build MetaJect in mind of the user: it's more flexible than any other injector. Why? It contains several flexible features such as running on Windows startup, auto-loading multiple dlls, etc. It's simple to use with some advanced features. The lightweight version of MetaJect has also received some praise. The GUI is not as graphically appealing, however, it performs faster than the standard edition.