Thanks

Anybody who can make some suggestion about iPhone deleted sms,contacts?

Hello, this is Shallyfree, I have a problem asking the people here, I got a iPhone, and I crash my iPhone 4s a few days ago, some of important message lost, so, I was wondering if I can get back my lost message ? people in the yahoo suggest me trying some paid software: iPhone sms recovery, it says it can extract iPhone backup and recover deleted iPhone text message. I don’t know it can solve my problem, and it is not free. please make some suggestion and recommend some free app. thanks.

Thanks
    Text Messages are stored in a Database format, and not as individual files. It's unlikely that they will ever be "overwritten" in the sense you ask, but may well remain in the database tables either forever, or until such regular purge mechanism clears them out on a schedule.
    So if you deleted messages, you can try two methods: You can use iTunes to recover deleted SMS from iPhone; You can try recover from iTunes with iPhone Data Recovery.

Thanks

recover deleted contacts/sms from iPhone

After accidentally deleting contacts on the iPhone and then plugging it into iTunes while failing to stop an automatic backup - (thereby overwriting iTunes contacts with the now blank contacts from the iPhone (all gone...)

And here is what I did to recover deleted contacts from iPhone:

1. Open message app - Pick a message thread which has a name.

2. Scroll up and open contact info. There was the contact.

3. Then select - 'share contact' - choose 'by message' - and send it to yourself.

4. Then you will receive this message as 'attachment: 1 contact'.

5. Open it and then select 'add to existing contact'. When this opens you can see all of your contacts.

Thanks
    Hi there,

you can check in iTunes under PREFERENCES; DEVICES whether you have any backups stored on your computer. Also on the overview page of your iPhone (visible if your phone is connected to iTunes) the date and time of the last successful backup (local or iCloud) is listed.

To restore those text messages, if you do have a recent backup, either stored locally or within iCloud, restore your phone from that backup. However, this only makes sense, if the backup is not older than one day, more if the content of your phone does not change daily.

If no backup exists or an existing backup is too old, then those messages remain lost.

Hope this helps,
    Last edited by Luciekruger; 11-17-2014 at 08:48 PM.

Thanks
    Text Messages are stored in a Database format. You can retrieve your deleted call history back from your by following 3 ways.
    1. Restore the deleted SMS from Contacts in iCloud or OS X if you have done some backups before.
    2. Restore Everything from an iTunes Backup if you have synced text messages to iTunes before.
    3. If you do not have any backups before or methods above do not work out, you have to try to use some data recovery tools, like iPhone Data Recovery, which can recover files by directly scan.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    So old ...

Thanks
    If you have backup iphone contacts to icloud .You can go to iCloud:
    settings>icloud>check to see if your signed in or have contacts on. Turn on the iPhone,the contacts will show up.