Thanks

I have a few noob questions.

Hey there, I just started playing day Z a little bit ago, and I'm having lots of fun. I am currently renting a private server that has a private hive, battleeye is disabled, and rMod installed. Mostly, we have been having fun spawning helicopters and flying around. Here are my questions...

1. I'm pretty sure, but am I 100% safe to hack my own server? (I just want to spawn anything and everything!!)
    2. What's the easiest way to spawn a crate with all sorts of guns and ammo? (I found one once on another server, it was awesome!)
    3. any other fun ideas?

Thanks!

Thanks
    If you want to hack on your own server please make sure BattlEye is off and the weaponcrate script can you find anywhere

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Meesz View Post
    If you want to hack on your own server please make sure BattlEye is off and the weaponcrate script can you find anywhere
    right, BattleEye is off, but I don't understand on how to inject scripts... I found scripts, and several injectors... the scripts I find are usually just a bunch of scripts, and many of the injectors don't have the best tutorials... usually they tell you how to run the injector, but I have yet to find a good tutorial on how to properly inject a script. help?!?

---------- Post added at 09:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 PM ----------

I've actually tried running an injector, but I couldn't figure out what to do with the script... I'm very noob to any hacking... mostly this is for fun and educational purposes. I really want to learn how to do this, and only on my server; I'd never try to do this on any other server that I didn't own.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    i know a couple of people that learned just by reading the tut section for dayz
    Want me to reply quote me. press HERE

Selling Guild Wars 2 account with serial and email.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by -purplevillan- View Post
    If this is the tut section you are referring to:
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/624-dayz-h...tutorials.html
    ... that didn't tell me anything....

If there is a better tutorial, that teaches me something useful, please let me know.

Thanks
    If you're sure you won't get banned Just use cheat engine and and script menu like wuat...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by negativedecibel View Post
    right, BattleEye is off, but I don't understand on how to inject scripts... I found scripts, and several injectors... the scripts I find are usually just a bunch of scripts, and many of the injectors don't have the best tutorials... usually they tell you how to run the injector, but I have yet to find a good tutorial on how to properly inject a script. help?!?

---------- Post added at 09:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 PM ----------

I've actually tried running an injector, but I couldn't figure out what to do with the script... I'm very noob to any hacking... mostly this is for fun and educational purposes. I really want to learn how to do this, and only on my server; I'd never try to do this on any other server that I didn't own.
    i don't think i can link to other sites, but google "arma2 oa script injector", and it should be the first link..its one i made and submitted on another forum on that forum i go by griffin02

its not updated for 99153, but i will be submitting the update for it soon...its very self explanatory and i tried to include as much direction as possible

8. The Following User Says Thank You to griffin89 For This Useful Post:

negativedecibel (11-24-2012)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by griffin89 View Post
    i don't think i can link to other sites, but google "arma2 oa script injector", and it should be the first link..its one i made and submitted on another forum on that forum i go by griffin02

its not updated for 99153, but i will be submitting the update for it soon...its very self explanatory and i tried to include as much direction as possible
    Thank you!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Well Cheat Engine are free and is it pretty easy to use

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Mongollos For This Useful Post:

jegerdk25 (11-24-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    you're safe if you're whitelisted, and you can use a box script with CE to make a weapon box plenty of scripts on this forum!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Yea just go on a server where you're whitelisted, or where BE arent installed. Then just use whatever hacks you want

Thanks
    something seems not to be working. I'm following instructions...

"What you need to do:

1. Installing Cheat Engine.

2. The folder "Myscripts" and the file "Dies in Cheatengine.txt" from Skript.zip Unpacking into the Arma 2 OA Maindirectory
    Example: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead

3. Start Arma 2 OA

4. Stay in the Menu & start the Cheat Engine.

5.This part you must repeat after every restart from Arma ll, if you dont do that you cannot start a Script.

(At the Cheat Engine) Upsite left you need to click at the flashing icon and then choose the arma2oa.exe then click "Open".
    Then at "ValueType" you need to choose "String".
    Then at the value textbar you need to put in this code:
    Code:
    private ["_dummy"]; _dummy = [_this,"onload"] execVM "\ca\ui\scripts\dedicatedServerInterface.sqf";
    Then choose "First Scan"
    After it you get on the left a searching result, doubleclick on it.
    The result switched now down, doubleclick on it at the Value line
    Now a window opened with a code, remove the code and replace it with this code:
    Code:
    _abox = "AmmoBoxBig" createVehicle (position player); [_abox] execVM "\MyScripts\cargo.sqf";
    Click OK. (I put the 2 Codes in a .txt in the Script.ZIP, so you must not copy it from this site on every Arma ll restart.
    Then upsite left click on "File" an then choose "Save".
    Save it on your "My Documents" Folder with the name "Dorp.
    Example: C:\Users\#User#\Documents\dorp.ct

When you saved it close the Cheat Engine.

6. Now back into the Arma ll OA Main Directory into the Folder "Myscripts".
    Now you find some files. The names likes "cargo, cardodance, cargoiwas"
    The file "cargo" is currently the script for the Ammobox where all weapons are inside.
    [B]Always the file which is named "cargo" will be cheatet/scripted. So if you change the name from the current named file "cargo" into "cargobox" and change the name from "cargolife" into "cargo" then will not the Ammobox cheated but the Godmode.[B]
    Its really simple and you can do it while playing Arma ll.
    Here are the current names from the Scripts with their features:
    "Cargo" is currently the ammobox.
    "Cargodance" is currently a dancescript which will force you to dance.
    "Cargoheli" is currently a JEEP, yes i know i named it wrong :laugh:
    "Cargoiwas" is currently the HELICOPTER.
    "Cargolife" is currently the Godmode.
    "Cargomarker" is currently the map ESP. (It let you see all players, tents, vehicles on the map)
    "Cargotele" is currently a teleportscript which teleports all players to you. (A war will begin )
    "Cargotest" is currently a vehiclescript which spawns the AH10 (Jet), but it will not be spawn in DayZ
    "Cargoweapon" is a experiment at the Ammobox... you can delete it

7. Find a Online Server at Arma ll and join.
    If you are in the game press "M" (Map open) and then click on "Server Control" (Upside left). (If "Servercontrol" are not given press one time on "Players" or something and then "Servercontrol" will be see.
    Then close the Server Control and go back into the game and your Cheat are successful."...

but nothing happens....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by -purplevillan- View Post
    i dont know man, its very hard to search through the forums or look at the front page, takes alot of skill to do that ;P

And to answer the question OP, if you have battleye disabled your 100% safe
    and if you don't know how to search the forums to inject .. Then ummmm.. yea ..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by starwiper View Post
    i dont know man, its very hard to search through the forums or look at the front page, takes alot of skill to do that ;P

And to answer the question OP, if you have battleye disabled your 100% safe
    and if you don't know how to search the forums to inject .. Then ummmm.. yea ..
    Yup I'll look on YouTube and post a tut on how to search in forums lol
    Want me to reply quote me. press HERE

Selling Guild Wars 2 account with serial and email.