Thanks

Arma 2 OA Steam keys (Steam Autumn sale)

If you're searching for 100% legit keys you can buy another arma 2 OA in the steam store for -40% off
    This action is untill the 26th of november.

Regards

Thanks
    Great price! And then you know that its legit

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    or you can buy combined ops for -50% which is a great price at £12.49 for those wanting to get into dayz

Thanks
    Hey, I'm getting very little help in my thread I created, so this looks like a good one to ask in since I just bought a copy during the sale. I need to know what exactly to do to make sure my old key is out and I won't be banned as soon as I log in on my new copy.

So far I've deleted both games under the steam common folder, as well as cleaning out the documents folder, as well as cleaning out the registry in :

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Bohemia Interactive
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Bohemia Interactive Studio

So, does it look like I'm in good shape? Or is there something I'm missing here that I need to clean out? It would be nice to get a response from someone who has been banned and gone through this whole exercise before so they know what they're talking about.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by xmozio View Post
    Hey, I'm getting very little help in my thread I created, so this looks like a good one to ask in since I just bought a copy during the sale. I need to know what exactly to do to make sure my old key is out and I won't be banned as soon as I log in on my new copy.

So far I've deleted both games under the steam common folder, as well as cleaning out the documents folder, as well as cleaning out the registry in :

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Bohemia Interactive
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Bohemia Interactive Studio

So, does it look like I'm in good shape? Or is there something I'm missing here that I need to clean out? It would be nice to get a response from someone who has been banned and gone through this whole exercise before so they know what they're talking about.
    First of all there is a much faster way then the way i did, but for some reason it didn't work (probably did something wrong ofcourse)
    Check this thread first: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/624-dayz-h...darky-hax.html
    ^As mentioned in this thread, use at your own risk.

But since that did not work for me..
    I'm going to explain you what i did to change my key (since i got banned to)
    Since you bought the key during the sale i assume you're using steam,
    Go to "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\BohemiaIn teractive Studio" Right click this folder and click export. (When arma 2 and arma 2 OA is still installed)
    Export this to your desktop for example. This will allow you to edit your key (Right click the exported file on your desktop -> Edit).
    Do "Verifying Game Cache Files" on both your arma 2 and arma 2 OA games via Steam.
    This option will remove your keys and some other random stuff from your registry
    After you've cleaned up Arma2 in your registry it is time to edit the key.
    Go to your exported file on your desktop and change your old (banned) key to your new key.
    You'll need to convert the CD-key to a hex key. I used Darky key changer v1.1 to convert the CD-key to hex code. https://www.mpgh.net/forum/624-dayz-h...darky-hax.html
    And just replace the old key with the new key (The arma 2 OA one, since this is the one that is banned)
    Now just double click the registry file on your desktop and it will refill the Keys back into your registry.
    For the last step i just used dayzcommander: Select a server and play!

If you have any more questions feel free to ask them here, i'll try to answer them as soon as possible.
    Sorry if my info s a little bit messy, i did my best

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Eboleth For This Useful Post:

loopywarner (03-04-2013)