Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Cool Requesting a few people to help .

me and my friends found a couple of tournaments that we could join on . all we need is 1 more person our location is antipolo rizal so please live closer no excuses ..
    why bother joining ? im pretty sure my 4 is a good team and we usually play clan wars 4s only and other tournys but this time we need 5 for gameclub tournys
    now why join us ?
    cos simply we can aid ur needs except pay for your daily expenses lol just the ecoin stuff if we need to buy something as a group.
    clan must be the same according the rules of the tournys clan link : https://cfclan.gameclub.com/llDallFivell
    if your interested any rank i dont care u must have the legit skills and must be trusted in other words . you wont leave us in clutch situation . my team plays sniper and rarely use m4a1 so we need you to be pro on m4a1 cos thats what gun we use in tourny .. we will talk about the tactics but basically we need someone who can tap headshots

thats it .. either comment if u want to join or message me . tourny will be held somewhere in december - january ^_^ and will pick one only sorry .. but the others could standby incase someone cant play ^_^
    Last edited by FMDSatan; 11-22-2012 at 09:46 AM.
    Talking like a bad ass over the internet doesn't really make you a complete bad ass irl .
    Talking bout drugs and shit over the internet doesn't make you cooler either .
    What's on the internet stays on the internet .