Thread: blackshot hacks

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

blackshot hacks

Hello dear members of MPGH,
    i would like to ask if any one is requesting any hacks because i have nothing to do right now. =.= , but please do not ask for gs hack it is impossible to create gs hacks, unless you are the guy who creates the gs for the online gs topup system.things like weapon sound packs also can request from me. i am currently creating a new blackshot launcher right now for the MPGH fans since a guy told me that changing the launcher will not have an error i then have the wanting to try it out. so if there is any hacks u guys want, do tell me. sound mods are ok but it will take time.sound packs i need to see 1st. lobby sound pack is ok.
    Thank you,
    yours faith fully,
    3xtsniping
    P.S. please do not say or tell me or pm me that i wrote the thank you blah blah blah to 3xtsniping is written wrongly, it has been long since i wrote a letter or wattever kind of writting this is.
    Last edited by 3xtsniping; 11-22-2012 at 07:17 PM.

I am here to help anyone, provided i am able to help them. Feel free to approach me anythime, but please PM i do not like visitor messages.

(\__/) This is Owl.
    ( o.O) Copy and paste Owl into your signature.
    (")_(") To help him gain world domination.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Wallhack + bypass or just dll file also can... :3
    Last edited by Suzura; 11-22-2012 at 07:20 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Erm... a bypasser can?.. if not... can u help us do nz1 skins... coz its says : not kfm file....... so can u help us with that?
    Pokemon Master

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by 3xtsniping View Post
    i would like to ask if any one is requesting any hacks because i have nothing to do right now. =.= , but please do not ask for gs hack it is impossible to create gs hacks, unless you are the guy who creates the gs for the online gs topup system.things like weapon sound packs also can request from me. i am currently creating a new blackshot launcher right now for the MPGH fans since a guy told me that changing the launcher will not have an error i then have the wanting to try it out. so if there is any hacks u guys want, do tell me. sound mods are ok but it will take time.sound packs i need to see 1st. lobby sound pack is ok.
    Thank you,
    yours faith fully,
    3xtsniping
    P.S. please do not say or tell me or pm me that i wrote the thank you blah blah blah to 3xtsniping is written wrongly, it has been long since i wrote a letter or wattever kind of writting this is.
    ya ... can u make a bypass for totalitem and nutella ? maybe as u say editing the blackshot.exe and the multiplayer_sg.dll will fix the error for totalitem and nutella..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Thank you,
    yours faith fully,
    3xtsniping
    Mind working on bypassing totalitem?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzura View Post
    Wallhack maybe? :3
    i need to learn C++ so that i can code dll files, try the simple wallhack 1st.
    chams i will need the dds files to create and some totlaitem coding. if u can provide the dds files it would be great . because dds is also C++

---------- Post added at 10:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ernestyeoyx View Post
    ya sure no problem after i create the launcher.

---------- Post added at 10:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 AM ----------

ya sure no problem after i create the launcher. so if we edit totalitem it will have error?

---------- Post added at 10:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by brendenlew View Post
    ya ... can u make a bypass for totalitem and nutella ? maybe as u say editing the blackshot.exe and the multiplayer_sg.dll will fix the error for totalitem and nutella..
    backshot.exe is almost impossible for me, because i cannot even get into the coding it only launches blackshot =.= multiplayer maybe u can work with me since u coder? .

I am here to help anyone, provided i am able to help them. Feel free to approach me anythime, but please PM i do not like visitor messages.

(\__/) This is Owl.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    backshot.exe is almost impossible for me, because i cannot even get into the coding it only launches blackshot =.= multiplayer maybe u can work with me since u coder? .

sry i having learn to code yet.... only taking SPM now..T.T... but i dun think editing the launcher will solve the error as the launcher is only for verifying ur id and pw... then it will take you to BlackShot.exe... then the gg scan then loading screen ...if i am right ?
    Last edited by brendenlew; 11-22-2012 at 07:28 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Now Everthing Is on Bypasser Like Last Time u Know When U Bypass U Can Even Use Cheat Engine THT 1 It Would Be Great... Pls dun think IM asking too Much All of the Members Wants It... And If U are Creating A BS Launcher By just Edting its BAckGround Dun watste Tme Its not A HACK

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    [QUOTE=3xtsniping;6985067]i need to learn C++ so that i can code dll files, try the simple wallhack 1st.
    chams i will need the dds files to create and some totlaitem coding. if u can provide the dds files it would be great . because dds is also C++[COLOR="Silver"]

the simple wallhack doesnt work for me D:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by brendenlew View Post
    sry i having learn to code yet.... only taking SPM now..T.T... but i dun think editing the launcher will solve the error as the launcher is only for verifying ur id and pw... then it will take you to BlackShot.exe... then the gg scan then loading screen ...if i am right ?
    ya you're right, so that means we only need to bypass gg right? . but we need its systems to think that our files are not hack files that 1 way

(\__/) This is Owl.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by funshion View Post
    Now Everthing Is on Bypasser Like Last Time u Know When U Bypass U Can Even Use Cheat Engine THT 1 It Would Be Great... Pls dun think IM asking too Much All of the Members Wants It... And If U are Creating A BS Launcher By just Edting its BAckGround Dun watste Tme Its not A HACK
    Hello??
    Put the past behind you,what is patched is patched
    and i dont want it
    so dun assume that every MPGH member wants it
    therefore,Stop begging please
    very noisy sia

thanks

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    [QUOTE=Suzura;6985106]
    i need to learn C++ so that i can code dll files, try the simple wallhack 1st.
    chams i will need the dds files to create and some totlaitem coding. if u can provide the dds files it would be great . because dds is also C++[COLOR="Silver"]

the simple wallhack doesnt work for me D:
    graphics card problem? mine is graphcis card problem, y u think i not playing blackshot now .

(\__/) This is Owl.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    [QUOTE=3xtsniping;6985126]
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzura View Post

graphics card problem? mine is graphcis card problem, y u think i not playing blackshot now .

Nvidia Graphics card <-<

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Hello??
    Put the past behind you,what is patched is patched
    and i dont want it
    so dun assume that every MPGH member wants it
    therefore,Stop begging please
    very noisy sia

thanks
    u should've putted 'every' as 'EVERY' .

---------- Post added at 10:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 AM ----------

LOL yr com problem liao if liddat, my laptop invidia graphics card also man pro de.

(\__/) This is Owl.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    ya you're right, so that means we only need to bypass gg right? . but we need its systems to think that our files are not hack files that 1 way
    Agreeed...if we can figure out how dose GG scan the file then maybe we can fix the error ... like scan the size or the date or some code inside the file ?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast