Thanks

[$10.00] BRAND NEW ARMA 2 OA KEYS - NOT STOLEN - NO CD-KEY IN USE ERROR! - STEAM SALE

HEY GUYS, ITS LEGANDOFDAYZ, AND I'VE PICKED UP "ALOT" OF NEW DAYZ KEYS DURING THE CURRENT AUTUMN STEAM SALE!

Basically, this sale brings down Arma 2 OA's price by 40% until the 28th of November 2012, so i've decided to buy ALOT of copies and sell the cd keys here to gain profit in the near future as the price on steam goes back up!

You may be thinking, why should i spend $10.00 when i could spend $3.00 on another seller here?

ALL the sellers here are selling stolen keys, and even if they say they arent, they are lying because buying a $20.00 key then selling it for $3.00 is just another way to get bankrupt. Stolen keys basically mean that another person is in control of your key, for example . CD-KEY in use error, that means the original buyer is playing ATM and the seller is telling you to **** off after purchase , and when you ask the seller for a "new" key after buying a stolen one, he just gets another stolen key and gives it to you. The seller basically continues that until the original owner isn't on at the moment, then when the original buyer comes back you get kicked off, and then... well, you get what i mean

MY keys though are BRAND NEW which means they were bought via steam on 25-11-12 and havent been used by a player yet, these keys were cheap as it is the autumn sale. This basically says buying my keys means you will never have to suffer a "CD-KEY in use error" as you are the original owner of the key and NOBODY else has it in there possession.

Skype - legandofdayz

LIMITED STOCK - (25 KEYS LEFT)
    Last edited by LegandofDayZ; 11-25-2012 at 02:16 AM.

Thanks
    Guy's don't buy it. This was his previous thread not 4 hours ago. -_-

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/656-dayz-s...team-keys.html

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bosegelucke View Post
    Guy's don't buy it. This was his previous thread not 4 hours ago. -_-

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/656-dayz-s...team-keys.html
    yeah i decided you were right in the other thread, i originally started this to gain reputation and trustman ship on the forums, but no point if im gonna lose profit, so i decided to raise the price to a more reasonable hand. $10.00 is how much i bought the keys for, so thanks for the input on my thread

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jegerdk25 View Post
    Claiming that every seller on here are scammer? i lol'd. Everybody knows the keys are stolen.

didnt claim they're scammers, just saying they sell stolen keys which IMO isn't right, they claim that the original buyer never uses the key again.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Seems legit, that means that you buy keys for more and sells them for less? Profit. If he do send a key to the ''buyer'' then it's a stolen key.

Thanks
    SCAMMER !!!