Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    @Empire @Doc @AeriaAVA I have lived with Arabs for over 16 years. @AeriaAVA you say that Arabs don't screw up Islam. Then what are the Ikhwan doing in Egypt atm? And does reflect Islamic's Basics? @Doc The religion is not what is supposed to be judged, but how people apply and follow this religion. By saying and addressing Muslims, you mean everyone, including the good ones. Arabs is another word for Barbarians and do not argue with me about that. They fuck up everything. They do not care about others. Only themselves are what matters. So when you speak about religion, speak about the people who follow the religion not the religion itself. Aside from Islam, christianity in Egypt is not followed fully. You can see for yourself. And as for people who lived in Egypt only, they will judge based on what they see. ( I am not addressing you or anyone as a Christian, I'm saying in general) @Empire That doesn't mean I hate Islam, I just hate the way some people apply and understand it. And Yes I am calling them Barbarians Because they are
    [Vouched] Filehost l VPN l Music l Streaming l Gaming l Education l Security l Torrent l Others [All Accounts Shop]

Make sure to use an OMM for all your trades for a safer trade

Need an OMM? Just want to talk? VM/PM

~vertice

Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

I look like an emo bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by x00u View Post
    Your moms so fat her ESP Box is in another dimension.
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post

Lol, man, I see why i cant get staff, cause people still hate me for no reason like you, Always rude to me.
    [/CENTER]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLordXYZ View Post
    @Empire @Doc @AeriaAVA I have lived with Arabs for over 16 years. @AeriaAVA you say that Arabs don't screw up Islam. Then what are the Ikhwan doing in Egypt atm? And does reflect Islamic's Basics? @Doc The religion is not what is supposed to be judged, but how people apply and follow this religion. By saying and addressing Muslims, you mean everyone, including the good ones. Arabs is another word for Barbarians and do not argue with me about that. They fuck up everything. They do not care about others. Only themselves are what matters. So when you speak about religion, speak about the people who follow the religion not the religion itself. Aside from Islam, christianity in Egypt is not followed fully. You can see for yourself. And as for people who lived in Egypt only, they will judge based on what they see. ( I am not addressing you or anyone as a Christian, I'm saying in general) @Empire That doesn't mean I hate Islam, I just hate the way some people apply and understand it. And Yes I am calling them Barbarians Because they are
    Oh please, Christians never fully follow any of their dogma
    Pope: Don't have sex until you're married, or you'll burn in hell. In the mean time, I'm going to an orgy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    No I will bash the religion all I want. The Qur'an allows atrocities to happen. It encourages it. That is why you have extremists. If it were a passive religion then there would be no way for extremists to exist. But it is inherently a religion of violence. I think you need to sort out your views if you think "American Muslims" are the good ones. I have friends who are Muslim and live in the UAE and they are very friendly and peaceful, more so than you, but they are what you call arabs. Fuck, my cousin is a Muslim and he's much the same way. But you don't see me saying that they are the "true" followers. There is no such thing, the Qur'an is what allows such a diverse range of followers to exist. It is the complete opposite of what you say. Islam is to blame. You only need to read your own god damn book to figure that out.

PS you should consult a dictionary because Arab in no way means barbarian.
    Last edited by Doc; 12-03-2012 at 03:49 AM.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    It's Texas..

That's really all I have to say about this.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    It's Texas..

That's really all I have to say about this.
    Really now......... I wouldn't put it on texas, I'd put it on the news station trying to make people look bad with shotty acting and a horrible idea.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

Really now......... I wouldn't put it on texas, I'd put it on the news station trying to make people look bad with shotty acting and a horrible idea.
    Right..because those people weren't acting like assholes on their own accord?

Where I am from people would have stood up for her.
    But hey, it's lamestream media maybe some people did actually say something and they decided to edit it out.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    You mentioned Arab as general , and you didn't mention "There is" because not every guy don't follow the Islam.

SA , Egypt , Libya and Syria most of them follow Islam.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    That's why I started by saying that I lived with Arabs for over 16 years.
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post

PS you should consult a dictionary because Arab in no way means barbarian.
    [Vouched] Filehost l VPN l Music l Streaming l Gaming l Education l Security l Torrent l Others [All Accounts Shop]

Make sure to use an OMM for all your trades for a safer trade

Need an OMM? Just want to talk? VM/PM

~vertice

Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

I look like an emo bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by x00u View Post
    Your moms so fat her ESP Box is in another dimension.
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post

Lol, man, I see why i cant get staff, cause people still hate me for no reason like you, Always rude to me.
    [/CENTER]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post

Right..because those people weren't acting like assholes on their own accord?

Where I am from people would have stood up for her.
    But hey, it's lamestream media maybe some people did actually say something and they decided to edit it out.
    Lol, the problem is that his acting was so bad that I wouldn't even bother. It would be like someone purposefully saying something to get a reaction, you don't respond how you normally would because its so obvious that he is just doing it for the reaction.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    That's why I started by saying that I lived with Arabs for over 16 years.
    That has nothing to do with your understanding of the word. You're digging a hole here.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by The XXX Devil View Post
    ^ Example of bullshit replies, don't post that.
    You won't find a lot of non-bullshit replies in this section.

Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    "You're not an American" I laughed at that part. I have no problems with people if they dress foreign or not according to the standard set up by the media. My issue is with those that push their religious crap on me or wave it out in public like it's their job or when THEY treat people differently because of their religious ideals.
    You don't like getting crap pushed down on you but you push your crap down on other people? Hypocritical at best.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Bengali View Post
    You just said: You will find a lot of bullshit replies in this section.

Gratz.

Thanks
    G
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

You just said: You will find a lot of bullshit replies in this section.

Gratz.
    You figured out an alternate of way phrasing that.

Gratz.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bengali View Post

You don't like getting crap pushed down on you but you push your crap down on other people? Hypocritical at best.
    How is he hypocritical? I don't see him shoving anything down anyones throat. If you take his own personal views to heart than that is your problem.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post

How is he hypocritical? I don't see him shoving anything down anyones throat. If you take his own personal views to heart than that is your problem.
    You don't see him shoving down western ideologies down people's throat? It wouldn't be surprising if you don't.

And it seems he's taking other's personal opinions to heart more than anyone else. So yea, it is his problem.
    Last edited by Bengali; 12-06-2012 at 08:51 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12