Thread: Only IF..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

Meh, 90% of the other sites out there leech from MPGH. I always find DJ Allen's CA Hacks being sold on other sites or used to make people money on YouTube. It's sad but effective.

---------- Post added at 04:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:29 PM ----------

Also you can edit another's hack an release bro. Just make sure there are no advertisements and you put "credits to apple" somewhere.
    i know i can with mpgh rules, but its still considering as leeching, if we start leeching other forum too then we will not be better than them, also event his ''ce'' rebuilt is nothing, doesn't work properly, has many bug, and is for array of byte and string only. not worth in releasing it anyways, if you want it ill send you maybe you could find something usefull in

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AVA PlaYe View Post
    i know i can with mpgh rules, but its still considering as leeching, if we start leeching other forum too then we will not be better than them, also event his ''ce'' rebuilt is nothing, doesn't work properly, has many bug, and is for array of byte and string only. not worth in releasing it anyways, if you want it ill send you maybe you could find something usefull in
    I know what you're talking about, he used a tutorial to make the UCE from '08, not worth it I'll take a look into it myself, and I understand where you're coming from, no worries

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by AVA PlaYe View Post
    i see that you are mad, and as you say you should have any reason of it, nobody said something about your ava client, since you are mad, you wanna delete everything ? well up to you.

did you know multiple account isn't allowed on mpgh and result a ban ?
    @Lehsyrus don't ban him for that, hes still a newb, still learning, but i hope next time he will read rules ...
    you've got the wrong person, does'nt matter, I'm just ignoring it, im out
    i'm tired of conversation from nowhere..
    I dont mean to hurt you on my release that is not my intention, well then you started it.
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/201-alliance-valiant-arms-ava-hacks-cheats/651255-exmacro-re-updated.html

Thanks
    Tbh a "Real Hacker" would encrypt their shit with special things to BYPASS an Anti. Crypting. They don't use By passes where you just run something in something else.. They actually encrypt their virus/ what ever they want.

Thanks
    @AVA PlaYe @CHANGEMYNAMEKTHX @<Username>

People leech items to help their sections out. Even if they did not make something, and posted it here it is helping the other members by providing them with what they need, albeit tools, hacks, or even information. I have no issues with leechers, they are the messengers that spread around information and data of the internet. Without leechers, MPGH would have less members, and it would not be nearly as popular as it is as many other sites leech from us. Vice-versa, many members leech from other sites to MPGH. Without leeching, our Maplestory section wouldn't have nearly as many hacks as it does. Same with ROTMG. We rely on leeching and leechers to spread our name, and to keep the site updated for those sections without dedicated programmers. Being a site that is based around community releases and not dedicated programmers, it is a necessity.

I enjoy leeched material. It is interesting to see something new. It is interesting to see what else is out there. It helps me expand myself as a programmer and as someone who is willing to research the material to find its origin, and possibly find new aspects to hacking I did not previously know on my own.

As for deleting that thread, I apologize but I can not as I am not allowed. I think it is beneficial and I personally appreciate the input.

We need to stop fighting guys. I know we all have our own personal opinions on specific subjects, but we are a team, we are a community, in an aspect, we are a family dedicated to MPGH AVA. If we have any issues, we can talk it out, whether it be through a PM, VM, or on MSN, but we need to keep it out of the forum, it makes us look disorganized which appeases to the Aeria fans, and NONE of us want that

Anyways, I am deleting the posts as they are off-topic and look trashy for the section to see our members squabbling amongst themselves. If anyone has an issue with something someone said, just send me a PM and I'll talk to them, or talk to them yourselves. Just remember, when you talk to each other to solve an issue, be respectful to each other, you all have one common goal. The enemy of my enemy is my friend

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

AVA PlaYe (11-28-2012)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12