Thread: DayZ

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post

The game isn't fucking p2p. The shit that you can buy in the market place hardly gives anyone an unfair advantage.
    You can find better stuff in game by looting, they don't even sell guns in the marketplace.
    You're also going to be able to find marketplace gold in game, as well as trade stem cells for marketplace gold.
    So please explain to me how they are simply in it for the money?
    They've already made adjustments to game mechanics based on what the community wanted.
    All you're doing here is speculating, and you just sound like yet another biased DayZ fanboy.
    You don't get my point.

DayZ is made as a Mod. The lead designer worked on it in his spare time.

WarZ is made as an actual game. They were planning on making an entirely different game untill DayZ became popular, and switched it all around.
    DayZ isn't taking pre-orders for 'special bonusses' right now is it?

I trust the DayZ staff in making a viable Alpha, WarZ just put a release date out there and released the game at whatever state it would be in right then. Would it still be for example as simple as WASD, without even being to move diagonal, (I'm just throwing out examples here) they would've released it too because there's a release date for their pre-orders.

Look, DayZ is actually made for the community, for gamers. It's like an indie. WarZ is more like CoD. 'Oh hey look, we are SO innovative but actually we are copying other/previous games and adding a few new things, making it quite a shitty game but still sell it!

---------- Post added at 04:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

WarZ is not a rip off of DayZ, it's name and the development of he game started BEFORE DayZ came out. DayZ is not a knock off of WarZ, it was created before WarZ's name was released to the public.

Nothing is pay2play. You pay a 1time fee for WarZ and DayZ Standalone, that's IT.
    WarZ was in development as a completely different game before DayZ came out.

A Paid game doesn't mean a monthly payment?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroTroubles View Post

That fucking sucks the shit out of a toilet, dont even bother trying
    Just for fags who are 13 year old and can't stand other games.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroTroubles View Post

You don't get my point.

DayZ is made as a Mod. The lead designer worked on it in his spare time.

WarZ is made as an actual game. They were planning on making an entirely different game untill DayZ became popular, and switched it all around.
    DayZ isn't taking pre-orders for 'special bonusses' right now is it?

I trust the DayZ staff in making a viable Alpha, WarZ just put a release date out there and released the game at whatever state it would be in right then. Would it still be for example as simple as WASD, without even being to move diagonal, (I'm just throwing out examples here) they would've released it too because there's a release date for their pre-orders.

Look, DayZ is actually made for the community, for gamers. It's like an indie. WarZ is more like CoD. 'Oh hey look, we are SO innovative but actually we are copying other/previous games and adding a few new things, making it quite a shitty game but still sell it!

---------- Post added at 04:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 PM ----------

WarZ was in development as a completely different game before DayZ came out.

A Paid game doesn't mean a monthly payment?
    Not to be one of "those", but could you link me to where it says what type of game and concept it was originally supposed to be? Everytime I search it comes up with Star Wars.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul View Post

Just for fags who are 13 year old and can't stand other games.
    I play hundreds of different games, and each and every genre. I play CoD, I play BF3, I play Arma. I play League, I play DOTA, I play HoN. I play GW2, i play Starwars mmorpg, I play a shitton of variation when it comes to games. What I do not like however is WarZ. It's IN MY OPINION a bad game. With devs that are only in for the money.

It's MY opinion. Deal with it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    I honestly just love the fact that it's really realistic. (to an extent)
    Gives me a thrill when I play on a server with my buddies and mics.
    TIP: Playing with friends gives you the advantage! Ambush lonely little bastards!

MPGH News Team: 11/15/12 - 5/15/13

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123