Thanks

The Hobbit: Kingdoms Of Middle Earth Request

Hi guys, i would really appreciate if someone could make a cheat for this game. Thank you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    I play kingdoms of camelot battle for the north which is a similar game made by the same company, Kabam. If you have ever tried to load the game without Internet connection you wil know it doesn't work. This means that your account and other features of the game is handled on their side, so you cannot use iapfree. What I don't know is which features of the game are handled on our side. Possibly the timer that controls building is handled on our side. If it is on our side somebody may be able to make a hack to instantly complete buildings.

successful trades:
    killingspirit, Zeus, Bubbles, BigNuts, IPhone4S, BurnRed, PooPoo12345, kolec94, Nexon, TJBRocker, xXBrokenBonezXx

Current Games:

MW3, Black Ops 2, TF2

Total money spent buying CA accounts:

200 Dollars

Total money on CA:

755 Dollars

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Acidic View Post
    I play kingdoms of camelot battle for the north which is a similar game made by the same company, Kabam. If you have ever tried to load the game without Internet connection you wil know it doesn't work. This means that your account and other features of the game is handled on their side, so you cannot use iapfree. What I don't know is which features of the game are handled on our side. Possibly the timer that controls building is handled on our side. If it is on our side somebody may be able to make a hack to instantly complete buildings.
    Well i've tried using inapp purchase thingy and it doesn't work. But these guys on the forums can hack mmo games, which is The Hobbit: Kingdoms Of Middle Earth is, so i think they can make a hack for this game too. Still hopeful.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by etmurbaah View Post
    Well i've tried using inapp purchase thingy and it doesn't work. But these guys on the forums can hack mmo games, which is The Hobbit: Kingdoms Of Middle Earth is, so i think they can make a hack for this game too. Still hopeful.
    I'm sure there is some way to hack it you just need to find the right person with coding knowledge and knowledge of how the game works.

successful trades:
    killingspirit, Zeus, Bubbles, BigNuts, IPhone4S, BurnRed, PooPoo12345, kolec94, Nexon, TJBRocker, xXBrokenBonezXx

Current Games:

MW3, Black Ops 2, TF2

Total money spent buying CA accounts:

200 Dollars

Total money on CA:

755 Dollars

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by etmurbaah View Post
    Hi guys, i would really appreciate if someone could make a cheat for this game. Thank you.
    So are they cheats that has mean made?

---------- Post added at 11:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Acidic View Post

I'm sure there is some way to hack it you just need to find the right person with coding knowledge and knowledge of how the game works.
    is this one fake:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    That would be so awsome if someone could make one for hobbit kom. It takes to much time to do it the right way and even by doing it that way you can never be on top unless you spend the $

Thanks

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by redskins16 View Post
    So are they cheats that has mean made?

---------- Post added at 11:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 AM ----------

is this one fake:

Yes that one is fake, as for real hacks, I think it's possible but we would need to find the equivalent to an swf and a program that does the same job charles does on the computer. If we can do this then building times relics etc will just be a matter of coding. I'm no expert so all this is mere conjecture based on previous experiences with games like this but i'm pretty confident that hacking this game is possible.

Thanks
    Has anyone been able to make a hack for this? Looking for a real one that us already made since the ones you find with ******s attached are fake from what I hear.

Thanks
    any working cheats ?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to kingx1 For This Useful Post:

santana81 (05-27-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    can someone plz hack this hobbit kingdom of middle earth bc i know everyone tired of the offers or wasting they money for only lil bit of mithril

Thanks
    has anybody found anything??

Thanks
    ??? Any News ?
    Last edited by Johanna007; 06-01-2015 at 08:02 AM.